Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 10, 2023 1:35 PM
Feb 2022
ill admit i watched this without any english, and since im still learning i didn’t understand everything. not good for a show where all the enjoyment comes from the dialogue. for that same reason tho it’s the perfect show for learning. jam packed with easy dialogue the whole way through.

some parts were funny or interesting and it seemed to get way better towards the end but that couldn’t make up for the countless hours of boredom throughout an episode count that is clearly too high. i found it difficult to pay attention because it was so boring.

despite all this ill probably come back in a few months or a year or whenever and give it another chance. maybe ill get a lot more jokes or something but for now all i can give it is a 6
Mar 13, 2023 8:04 AM
( °◡°)/
Oct 2021
Nagato Yuki <33333

Imagine; Hiragi acting cute enough to cause Konata to slightly break character voice xD

The Haruhi stuff was hilarious as well; being the seiyuu for a character who wants to meet another character that you portrayed and you yourself.

Akira having a speaking role in an episode was a surprise xD

After seeing the intro sequence for so many episodes, it was really nice to see the cheer routine in this episode and the various moves be reused for a new routine ;-;
Apr 15, 2023 7:46 PM
Sep 2022
The show ended the same way it started, and it pulled that off really well. It didn't feel forced when they broke the fourth wall, unlike most cases.
Apr 20, 2023 9:24 PM

Apr 2023
come on the dance is so iconic 
May 31, 2023 7:01 AM
Oct 2021
This animes amazing but does anybody who watches the dub notice that before any segment conversation starts theyre talking about some stink??? Im so confused. What stink. Is it an inside joke?
Jun 19, 2023 6:47 AM
Nov 2022
finally Akira made it to the screen time on the show wwww
Sep 7, 2023 3:02 PM

Dec 2009
Rough Draft Notes after 2010:

Sep 7, 2023 3:44 PM

Dec 2009
Till this day since 2010, Lucky Star remains one of my top favorite CGDCT gag anime.
While every moment isn't consistently very entertaining, it's great. 8/10.

The Japanese and English cast alike are both incredible.
The cast of Lucky Star is very charming, with enjoyable casual discussions and hilarious comedy from awesome dynamic bonds.

With a very colorful cast, each have their own unique charm and running jokes.
Konata to laidback otaku, Kagami, the fiery tsundere, Tsukasa the cute airhead, Miyuki the smart klutz.
To, Minami the female prince, Yutaka the loli, Kuroi-sensei, the strict gamer teacher, Hiyori the yuri fanatic artist, and Akira Kogami, the adorable yet tough actress, etc.

From their simple conversations of daily choices, likes and dislikes, to their hangouts. The cast is adorable.
My personal favorite characters are Akira and Kagami.
Although, I love almost all of the cast for how entertaining they are (including Konata), with fun comedy.
Dec 20, 2023 7:02 PM
Dec 2023
Patrica Martin...
Dec 23, 2023 2:15 PM
Oct 2023
after rewatching this show i remember so clearly why i loved it as a kid - the characters are cute, silly and entertaining. it's a cozy show where you can just sit and slip away, and it's such a good watch for when you want something engaging but simple :3
Feb 24, 11:26 AM

Dec 2009
Third time binging the anime to completion.
Again, both the japanese and english cast are great, but I prefer the English cast overall, so I watched it in english again since the first time.

The cast is so damn adorable.
I stopped reading the manga at Chapter 32 years ago, but I gotta restart reading the manga again one day.
The characters are so charming, with a lot of situations they could be put in.

I'm curious what they would be like as adults, let alone dating.
Unfortunately the spin-off of them as 30 doesn't look particularly interesting.
A sequel to this anime with the same feel would be incredible.

Apparently this anime covered from Volume 1-4 for the most part, so they could easily continue it if they wanted, but I doubt it.
Mar 13, 11:22 PM
Feb 2024
like there's one more episode, but there isn't. I didn't like the ending.
Apr 9, 2:50 AM
May 2023
motteke! sailor fuku performance ver. <33
Apr 20, 1:55 AM
Feb 2024
Akira is the Atlas of the show
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 10, 2007

85 by biuberry »»
Apr 9, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Joseph_ - Aug 27, 2007

112 by biuberry »»
Apr 8, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Lucky Star Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - May 22, 2007

84 by Celt1cs »»
Apr 7, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sidestep - Aug 19, 2007

62 by biuberry »»
Apr 4, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Syaoran - Aug 13, 2007

78 by biuberry »»
Apr 4, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.