Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 27, 2012 10:33 AM
Sep 2011
symbv said:
AiCon said:

Did you hear someone say that is the case in the novel and you want to confirm if it is true or not?

"Did you hear someone say that is the case in the novel and you want to confirm if it is true or not?"

Yup.
Oct 27, 2012 10:48 AM

Sep 2012
deave112 said:

"Did you hear someone say that is the case in the novel and you want to confirm if it is true or not?"

Yup.

I forgot if Saki said Satoru is her best guy friend, but they are very good friends in the novel. The anime may focus on their bickering but even that bickering is just because they are good friends.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 27, 2012 11:42 AM

Jun 2011
And all this time I thought that saki likes shun....
Oct 27, 2012 11:43 AM

Sep 2012
ArcanaTrace said:
And all this time I thought that saki likes shun....

That is true too.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 27, 2012 1:30 PM
Sep 2011
deave112 said:
sugarystars said:
symbv said:
deave112 said:
Does Saki likes Satoru too?
Cuz that's how it feels like, to me at least.

Affirmative. And the other way too.

From what I understand it goes like this:

So am I right about it or not?
Oct 27, 2012 1:33 PM

Sep 2012
deave112 said:

Yep, and if we add Maria and Mamoru too then we have, in addition
symbvOct 27, 2012 1:37 PM

Oct 27, 2012 1:36 PM

Jul 2008
Hey, for anyone who is still eager for the Novel (though in japanese) I believe I have found a link for its entirety. I've already downloaded it and it's 955 pages long plus cover; not sure if it's being legit since I can't tell due to my lack of knowledge in the language.

http://jpddl.com/manga/181799-deieiye-ieyizd-zhdezggzip.html

Sharing here in case future translators gain interest (btw don't forget the pw link below the dl links necessary to open/extract from the zip file)
Oct 27, 2012 1:39 PM
Sep 2011
symbv said:
deave112 said:

But I thought she doesn't like LIKE Maria, just as a friend. Even if she f*cks her.
Oct 27, 2012 1:39 PM
Sep 2011
symbv said:
deave112 said:

Oct 27, 2012 1:40 PM

Sep 2012
deave112 said:

Then you heard me here.
symbvOct 27, 2012 1:44 PM

Oct 27, 2012 3:19 PM
Aug 2011
symbv said:
deave112 said:

Then you heard me here.

Oct 27, 2012 3:32 PM

Sep 2012
clicheforfun said:

Oct 27, 2012 3:35 PM
Sep 2011
symbv said:
clicheforfun said:

deave112Oct 27, 2012 3:50 PM
Oct 27, 2012 3:38 PM
Aug 2011
symbv said:
clicheforfun said:

Thank you for clearing it up. I guess this series aren't for those who want serious romance. After all, its set in a different world.
Oct 27, 2012 3:48 PM

Sep 2012
clicheforfun said:

Oct 27, 2012 3:49 PM
Sep 2011
Will Satoru keep being a bad-ass like he was in episode 5 later on?
Oct 27, 2012 3:51 PM

Sep 2012
deave112 said:

Oct 27, 2012 4:03 PM

Sep 2012
deave112 said:

Oct 27, 2012 4:23 PM
Apr 2012
Would it be too much to ask for a basic synopsis of what's to come? Nothing too spoilery, just a basic outline would be fine.
Oct 27, 2012 4:36 PM

Sep 2012
fdsfgs said:
Would it be too much to ask for a basic synopsis of what's to come? Nothing too spoilery, just a basic outline would be fine.

Oct 27, 2012 4:36 PM
Sep 2011
symbv said:
deave112 said:

Oct 27, 2012 4:44 PM

Sep 2012
deave112 said:

deave112 said:

Oct 27, 2012 4:48 PM
Sep 2011
symbv said:
deave112 said:

Oct 27, 2012 4:51 PM

Sep 2012
^ This is more a perception and opinion thing you are asking above. I guess I would keep my opinion to myself at the moment. It is not really about the novel spoiler anyway ;-)

Oct 27, 2012 4:59 PM
Sep 2011
symbv said:
^ This is more a perception and opinion thing you are asking above. I guess I would keep my opinion to myself at the moment. It is not really about the novel spoiler anyway ;-)

:D

Oct 27, 2012 5:01 PM

Sep 2012
deave112 said:

Don't think it's that weird as the culture encourages promiscuity anyway...

Oct 27, 2012 5:03 PM
Sep 2011
symbv said:
deave112 said:

deave112Oct 27, 2012 5:08 PM
Oct 27, 2012 5:05 PM

Sep 2012
^ I guess you can have your interpretation....

Oct 27, 2012 5:06 PM
Sep 2012
deave112 said:
symbv said:
deave112 said:

Didn't that computer animal thing say that they've been genetically altered to be promiscuous like those monkeys. May be their jealousy genes were removed or altered so they can have free love without the problem associated with it.
Oct 27, 2012 5:10 PM
Sep 2011
AiCon said:
deave112 said:
symbv said:
deave112 said:

Didn't that computer animal thing say that they've been genetically altered to be promiscuous like those monkeys. May be their jealousy genes were removed or altered so they can have free love without the problem associated with it.

Oct 27, 2012 5:10 PM

Aug 2012
How come people keep using the spoiler tag, you shouldn't click this thread unless you want to be spoiled, so why bother hiding?
Oct 27, 2012 5:12 PM
Sep 2012
deave112 said:
AiCon said:
deave112 said:
symbv said:
deave112 said:

Probably because they're still humans who have the ability to override their genes to some degree and the love they have for each other.
BunnyKing said:
How come people keep using the spoiler tag, you shouldn't click this thread unless you want to be spoiled, so why bother hiding?
Probably because some people only want spoilers to certain questions and not spoilers to the entire novel.
Oct 27, 2012 5:16 PM
Apr 2012
symbv said:
fdsfgs said:

Thanks. If it's not too much trouble, does the novel explain the cause behind juryoku, i.e. where the power comes/originates from? I'm also curious as to what Raman-Klogius syndrome (悪鬼) and Hashimoto-Appelbaum syndrome (業魔) are as well, if it's not too spoilery.
fdsfgsOct 27, 2012 8:16 PM
Oct 27, 2012 6:33 PM

Nov 2008
I know people have been asking about the relationship between all the characters, such as crushes, likes, sex, or love, but can someone give me a sort of relationship chart that has all the characters. Such as A likes B, C, and D, has sex with B, C,D, loves etc....
It would be much appreciated, cause then I would actually know what the hell is going on with all these characters and who likes who.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Oct 27, 2012 8:24 PM

Oct 2012
SephiriAzure said:
I know people have been asking about the relationship between all the characters, such as crushes, likes, sex, or love, but can someone give me a sort of relationship chart that has all the characters. Such as A likes B, C, and D, has sex with B, C,D, loves etc....
It would be much appreciated, cause then I would actually know what the hell is going on with all these characters and who likes who.

Question for those that read the novel:

Oct 27, 2012 10:16 PM

Sep 2012
fdsfgs said:

Thanks. If it's not too much trouble, does the novel explain the cause behind juryoku, i.e. where the power comes/originates from? I'm also curious as to what Raman-Klogius syndrome (悪鬼) and Hashimoto-Appelbaum syndrome (業魔) are as well, if it's not too spoilery.

Oct 27, 2012 10:25 PM

Sep 2012
SephiriAzure said:

It seems you did not read old posts in this thread? Check this
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=498587#msg17609473
Note that it is for the novel. The anime may simplify it.

Rick_Bawse said:

I think you spoil more than what SephiriAzure is asking for... He only asked about who likes whom but not how it will turn out... And what you said is not the full relationship of who likes whom in the novel either...Anyway...

Rick_Bawse said:
Question for those that read the novel:

This is a question for the second half of the novel....

Oct 27, 2012 10:47 PM
Sep 2012
If I recall: The library mentioned in episode 3 that humans separated into 4 separate groups. I think one group didn't have powers and were living some else on Earth. Another group who did have powers and technology isolated themselves for a long time until they came out of hiding later on. It is hinted that the kids are part of that group. Is that true?

What happened to the other 3 groups of human survivors?

Wow symbv. I never thought that you'd be here day after day answering our questions about the book. Anyway, thanks for helping us out.
Oct 27, 2012 11:01 PM

Sep 2012
AiCon said:
If I recall: The library mentioned in episode 3 that humans separated into 4 separate groups. I think one group didn't have powers and were living some else on Earth. Another group who did have powers and technology isolated themselves for a long time until they came out of hiding later on. It is hinted that the kids are part of that group. Is that true?

Nobody said that the kids are part of the scientist group, neither in the anime nor in the novel.
AiCon said:

What happened to the other 3 groups of human survivors?

It is stated in the anime too:
The Slave Empires died off (it even mentioned how many empires existed in Japan and for one of them, the Sacred Sakura Empire, how many emperors in how many years)
The Bandits (who have power) also died off.
But no information given for what became of the power-less Hunter-Gatherers and the Scientists (which have power and technology)

AiCon said:
Wow symbv. I never thought that you'd be here day after day answering our questions about the book. Anyway, thanks for helping us out.

Thanks. I am glad I am able to help clarify confusion. I may not always have the time to do the explanation and answering, but since I have some time at hand, and seeing people have questions, I hope I can help a bit.

Oct 27, 2012 11:20 PM
Sep 2012
Is it ever explained how those mole rats came to serve/help the humans we see in the school?
Oct 27, 2012 11:31 PM

Sep 2012
AiCon said:
Is it ever explained how those mole rats came to serve/help the humans we see in the school?

The relationship between queerats and humans will be elaborated later. It is an important part of the story so I am sure it will be dealt with in the anime too.

Oct 28, 2012 3:31 AM
Sep 2011
Oct 28, 2012 4:28 AM

Sep 2012
^

Oct 28, 2012 7:51 AM
Sep 2011
symbv said:
^

Ohhhhhhhh!!!

Oct 28, 2012 8:46 AM
Oct 2009
In episode 5(anime) saki and satoru almost had sex but in the end they didn't.
is the same in the novel? or in the book they did have sex?
Oct 28, 2012 9:15 AM

Sep 2012
MisterXX said:
In episode 5(anime) saki and satoru almost had sex but in the end they didn't.
is the same in the novel? or in the book they did have sex?

I have answered the same question in Ep.5 thread. You can take a look here
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=509423&show=140#msg18006707
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=509423&show=240#msg18016211

Oct 28, 2012 10:07 AM
Sep 2011
Oct 28, 2012 10:25 AM

Sep 2012
^

Oct 28, 2012 12:25 PM
Oct 2009
symbv ,Thanks a lot man.
Oct 28, 2012 1:29 PM
Sep 2011
When they are 14, will Shun still be their leader or after Satoru is grown up (and after he showed some leadership skills in episode 5) he'll start to take more control on things?

I want Saki to be the leader but it doesn't seem like she want to.

Oh, and...

deave112Oct 28, 2012 1:46 PM
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2012

702 by Ryls »»
Mar 19, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.