New
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2012 5:43 PM

Aug 2009
Kurimu-chan said:
ssjokg said:
Kurimu-chan said:
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
Japanese Editorials and Baka-Tsuki, maybe?

I'm also referring to the sales in Japan- when did SAO suddenly become so widespread? I never noticed. You can't enter one book store in Japan without being swarmed with SAO novels and related matchandise/posters.
Same goes for the weekly sales ranking..

well SAO was first posted in the author's site in 2002.Then in 2009 it was published as a LN.

Ah I see. Thanks for clarifying. Though it seems to me like the novel only gained widespread attention during late 2011 - 2012. Probably due to the Anime announcement and us people who have not read the original novels..

from the story synopsis of SAO in baka tsuki's site

"The legendary novel made an appearance with browsing numbers exceeding 6.5 million page views recorded at the personal website"

The "legendary" aside I dont know if this is true or not.
Sep 28, 2012 5:44 PM

Jul 2011
ssjokg said:

"The legendary novel made an appearance with browsing numbers exceeding 6.5 million page views recorded at the personal website"

I call it pure marketing :)
Sep 28, 2012 5:47 PM

Jan 2010
ssjokg said:
Kurimu-chan said:
ssjokg said:
Kurimu-chan said:
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
Japanese Editorials and Baka-Tsuki, maybe?

I'm also referring to the sales in Japan- when did SAO suddenly become so widespread? I never noticed. You can't enter one book store in Japan without being swarmed with SAO novels and related matchandise/posters.
Same goes for the weekly sales ranking..

well SAO was first posted in the author's site in 2002.Then in 2009 it was published as a LN.

Ah I see. Thanks for clarifying. Though it seems to me like the novel only gained widespread attention during late 2011 - 2012. Probably due to the Anime announcement and us people who have not read the original novels..

Not surprised, Japan is pretty famous for liking online novels.

That being said, I'm guessing it was recognized and became famous years later, hence the fact that it was only recently published as a novel (Took 7 years for that to happen- unless there was not enough source material earlier on for a novel)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 2009
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
ssjokg said:

Well if 600000 people, read the novel 10 times back then, it easily reaches that number.Unless the views arent recorded like in YouTube

Jan 2010
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
ssjokg said:

Karura_Jiinsaru said:
ssjokg said:

Ain't that the truth...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2012 5:48 PM

Dec 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
ShiroX said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Smooched said:
What I can't understand is why people rave about the novels, when the anime and the novels are essentially the same thing.

LOL; you people say stuff like this then expect people to take you seriously

ssjokg said:
Eh no not at all.
From the best anime adaption(Fate zero) to SAO and from SAO to the worse adaption Tsukihime the source material was ALWAYS better be it LN,VN or manga.

This, i enjoy SAO but that said its nothing compared to the novels; the character development got shot in the anime; that isn't the case in the novels; its been said many times over but you people don't care to listen, well whatever; like i said before the hate you bring to the forums is pointless, you hating it will not change its popularity; it will only bring unneeded animosity that contains not reason nor purpose; you are wasting your time watching something you hate; heck some morons even make reviews hating on the series wasting even MORE time; you hate something yet you spend soooooooo much time on it; the irony is truly amusing.

it would be incredibly stupid and one-sided if only people who liked a series wrote reviews

also, hating is fun
not a good thing, but that's just the way it is

You know you made my point all by yourself right? Its not a good thing. However i do agree with you, there are two sides to every coin after all. People shouldn't misunderstand, i don't care if you dislike or hate this series, i really really don't. You are entitled to your own opinion, but the way you express it and the reason for it is stupid. As has been pointed out, the popularity of the series makes it more hated then it would be if one took a step back and looked at it normally. Also the way the hate is described just brings unneeded conflict and makes the forums almost intolerable. If one wants to hate this series because they dislike the plot, the characters, the whatever, thats one thing but to hate a series because of its popularity and then simply use one line sarcastic insult remarks is pathetic and redundant. Also like i said before i find it completely pointless to watch something you hate, why watch something that you hold no hope for; is it truly time well spent just to make fun of something? that is seeking conflict and that is what i have a problem with.

while I technically agree with most of that, I think you're exaggerating the hate, I doesn't seem to be that bad
the real hate begins when ppl start insulting the fans
Sep 28, 2012 5:48 PM

Jul 2011
ssjokg said:
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
ssjokg said:

Well if 600000 people read the novel 10 times back then it easily reaches that number.Unless the views arent recorded like in YouTube

From what I understand, Kawahara´s site had plenty of fan material, so who knows...
Sep 28, 2012 5:49 PM

Aug 2009
ShiroX said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
ShiroX said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Smooched said:
What I can't understand is why people rave about the novels, when the anime and the novels are essentially the same thing.

ssjokg said:
Eh no not at all.
From the best anime adaption(Fate zero) to SAO and from SAO to the worse adaption Tsukihime the source material was ALWAYS better be it LN,VN or manga.

This, i enjoy SAO but that said its nothing compared to the novels; the character development got shot in the anime; that isn't the case in the novels; its been said many times over but you people don't care to listen, well whatever; like i said before the hate you bring to the forums is pointless, you hating it will not change its popularity; it will only bring unneeded animosity that contains not reason nor purpose; you are wasting your time watching something you hate; heck some morons even make reviews hating on the series wasting even MORE time; you hate something yet you spend soooooooo much time on it; the irony is truly amusing.

it would be incredibly stupid and one-sided if only people who liked a series wrote reviews

also, hating is fun

You know you made my point all by yourself right? Its not a good thing. However i do agree with you, there are two sides to every coin after all. People shouldn't misunderstand, i don't care if you dislike or hate this series, i really really don't. You are entitled to your own opinion, but the way you express it and the reason for it is stupid. As has been pointed out, the popularity of the series makes it more hated then it would be if one took a step back and looked at it normally. Also the way the hate is described just brings unneeded conflict and makes the forums almost intolerable. If one wants to hate this series because they dislike the plot, the characters, the whatever, thats one thing but to hate a series because of its popularity and then simply use one line sarcastic insult remarks is pathetic and redundant. Also like i said before i find it completely pointless to watch something you hate, why watch something that you hold no hope for; is it truly time well spent just to make fun of something? that is seeking conflict and that is what i have a problem with.

while I technically agree with most of that, I think you're exaggerating the hate, I doesn't seem to be that bad

It looks like you havent been in the ep discussions a lot recently.
Sep 28, 2012 5:52 PM

Jan 2010
ShiroX said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
ShiroX said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Smooched said:

ssjokg said:
Eh no not at all.

also, hating is fun

Agree with ShiroX- it's just that when a series is overhyped, we tend to expect a LOT- and I mean a LOT- from it. But, when it fails to deliver and fulfill our expectations is when we begin to dislike it more thanks to the hype.
Sep 28, 2012 5:58 PM
Mar 2010
Uberchu said:
Paul said:
It's because it's a MMO based anime.

Not really. The whole story could work out in a standard fantasy setting without issue. SAO just throws in a few MMO references here and there and everyone gives it a 10.

Not in the least. The whole premise is that they've been trapped in an MMO, and are forced to fight their way up the tower if they want to escape, and how people cope with that. Try and cram it into a standard fantasy setting instead, and everyone loses their motive for what they're doing. Some things like the murder case, or Yui's situation flat out don't make sense anymore. There'd be no reason for Kirito and Asuna to not flat out retire from fighting after getting married. No one would have any particular reason to fight their way up the tower, dual wielding wouldn't be something remarkable to keep hidden, and so on. The story doesn't just throw in a few MMO references, that it's in an MMO is crucial to the story, and changing the setting would require heavy re-writing of the entire thing into something that would no longer resemble SAO.

Kurimu-chan said:
Agreed- the minute someone sees that it's MMO, it appeals to them and justifies ranking it 10/10 from episode 1 alone.

Got to give a hand for the author if the LN, he was smart enough to realize that an MMO story would get him all the money and fame.

The author originally wrote SAO for a Denegeki contest back in 2002:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengeki_Novel_Prize

It exceeded the allowed page count, and he lacked the skill to shorten it so he put it on his website instead and kept writing for it. The result being that in 2008 he won the contest with Accel World, and had the means and the confidence to see about getting SAO published as well.

So, no he didn't look around and think "Hey, MMO's are popular, I bet a story set in one would make me a lot of money." he wrote this back before WoW made MMO's popular, and he picked a MMO setting because he played MMO's himself, and was basically going with the old "write what you know" advice.
Sep 28, 2012 5:58 PM

Apr 2012
From now on I will never ever drink water while browsing through threads like this. I don't want to choke to death while laughing.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Sep 28, 2012 6:00 PM
Oct 2011
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Space brother's first ep was better than all of SAO's ep till now.
QFT.

I know right?
Just because I like SAO(both LN and anime,with LN>>anime) it doesnt mean I cant see the differences with other series.
There are people like you who can see the difference, but sometimes fans who defend it blindly can get really annoying at times. I don't really mind though, I was a blind fan once myself, but these kind of threads are enjoyable to read, for various reasons.

BloodRequiem said:
From now on I will never ever drink water while browsing through threads like this. I don't want to choke to death while laughing.
Tomorrow just bring some popcorn or/and chips and try avoiding Cola or drinks in general.
Sep 28, 2012 6:01 PM

Jan 2010
BloodRequiem said:

These threads are what keep the forum alive with laughter, no? (:
Sep 28, 2012 6:02 PM

Jan 2010
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
QFT.

I know right?
Just because I like SAO(both LN and anime,with LN>>anime) it doesnt mean I cant see the differences with other series.
There are people like you who can see the difference, but sometimes fans who defend it blindly can get really annoying at times. I don't really mind though, I was a blind fan once myself, but these kind of threads are enjoyable to read, for various reasons.

Yea, about that...

Not trying to cross the borderline here but- Is it me or do many SAO fans get extremely touchy when someone criticize's the series in any way?
Guess it's that way for many 'popular' anime..
Sep 28, 2012 6:02 PM

Apr 2012
By the way the article reminds me of this:

Boku no Pico is a brilliant deconstruction of the romance genre and one of the great masterpieces of our time, the love story between little androgynous boy pico and 'mokkun' is absolutely innovative and heartwarming, this series also explains complex themes such as gender identity and sexuality, the art is on par with the greats and can easily be compared to the likes of vincent van gogh, boku no pico completely changed everything i thought about anime and my outlook on life as a whole, in closing boku no pico is the greatest piece of entertainment i have ever enjoyed and if it wasn't for it, i might have already ended my life with an early suicide.

Kurimu-chan said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
QFT.

I know right?

Yea, about that...

Not trying to cross the borderline here but- Is it me or do many SAO fans get extremely touchy when someone criticize's the series in any way?

All rabid members of a fanbase are like that. It's just that SAO has more of those rabid fans.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Sep 28, 2012 6:03 PM

Jan 2010
BloodRequiem said:

Boku no Pico is a brilliant deconstruction of the romance genre and one of the great masterpieces of our time, the love story between little androgynous boy pico and 'mokkun' is absolutely innovative and heartwarming, this series also explains complex themes such as gender identity and sexuality, the art is on par with the greats and can easily be compared to the likes of vincent van gogh, boku no pico completely changed everything i thought about anime and my outlook on life as a whole, in closing boku no pico is the greatest piece of entertainment i have ever enjoyed and if it wasn't for it, i might have already ended my life with an early suicide

You, sir, made my day.
Sep 28, 2012 6:04 PM
Oct 2011
Kurimu-chan said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
QFT.

I know right?

Yea, about that...

It's the audience, they're mostly either gamers or otakus as I mentioned somewhere here before, most of them are also teenagers. Can you see fans like that for mature series for example?
Sep 28, 2012 6:05 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:

Boku no Pico is a brilliant deconstruction of the romance genre and one of the great masterpieces of our time, the love story between little androgynous boy pico and 'mokkun' is absolutely innovative and heartwarming, this series also explains complex themes such as gender identity and sexuality, the art is on par with the greats and can easily be compared to the likes of vincent van gogh, boku no pico completely changed everything i thought about anime and my outlook on life as a whole, in closing boku no pico is the greatest piece of entertainment i have ever enjoyed and if it wasn't for it, i might have already ended my life with an early suicide.

Kurimu-chan said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
QFT.

I know right?

Yea, about that...

All rabid members of a fanbase are like that. It's just that SAO has more of those rabid fans.

I think type moon's fans are worse :P
It's just that Fate/zero didnt have that much hate posts so we didnt go berserk on the haters.
Sep 28, 2012 6:06 PM

Jan 2010
Candor said:
Kurimu-chan said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
QFT.

I know right?

Yea, about that...

It's the audience, they're mostly either gamers or otakus as I mentioned somewhere here before, most of them are also teenagers. Can you see fans like that for mature series for example?[/quote

Nope, no way. Pretty sure many if not most SAO crazy fans are around 13-15 years old (:

Dec 2010
ssjokg said:

I haven't, but what I seen so far is mostly people beating the shit out of everyone who says something bad about it

Jul 2011
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:

Kurimu-chan said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
QFT.

I know right?

Yea, about that...

It's just that Fate/zero didnt have that much hate posts so we didnt go berserk on the haters.

Because despite the hype, it was still undoubtely good, unlike this adaptation of light novels
Sep 28, 2012 6:07 PM
Oct 2011
BloodRequiem said:

lmao. Here's also a masterpiece of our time, try watching this inspiring series:

It's really inspiring I can't stop from laughing.
Sep 28, 2012 6:07 PM

Aug 2009
Candor said:
Kurimu-chan said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
QFT.

I know right?

Yea, about that...

It's the audience, they're mostly either gamers or otakus as I mentioned somewhere here before, most of them are also teenagers. Can you see fans like that for mature series for example?

NGE has some fanboys that make SAO's and TM's fanbase seem normal.
Sep 28, 2012 6:10 PM
Oct 2011
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
Kurimu-chan said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
QFT.

I know right?

Yea, about that...

NGE has some fanboys that make SAO's and TM's fanbase seem normal.
I noticed something like that, though I haven't tried watching NGE myself.
Sep 28, 2012 6:10 PM

Aug 2009
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:

Kurimu-chan said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
QFT.

I know right?

Yea, about that...

Because despite the hype, it was still undoubtely good, unlike this adaptation of light novels

Still There were people in the forums that just had to complain for a lot of stuff.

And yeah it doesnt even need to be said that FZ(any)>>>>>>>>>>>>SAO(LN+anime).
Sep 28, 2012 6:12 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:

Most rabid "Type-Moon fans" haven't even played the games.

Candor said:

You don't need to watch it. Just go to their forums and start a Asuka>Rei thread and watch the shitstorm.
Sep 28, 2012 6:13 PM

Jul 2011
ssjokg said:
Still There were people in the forums that just had to complain for a lot of stuff.

F/Z had its share of problems as an adaptation, just not much as terrible as in SAO´s case. Mind you I´m not some kind of a Type-MOON fan, though.
Sep 28, 2012 6:14 PM

May 2012
LMAO. Kotaku has lost all credibility in my eyes. There is nothing remotely smart about SAO.
Sep 28, 2012 6:14 PM

Jan 2010
ssjokg said:
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:

Kurimu-chan said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
QFT.

I know right?

Yea, about that...

//Sorry for getting out of topic but
I watched Fate/Stay Night years ago, but it didn't appeal to me and I found it somewhat boring (Mind you I watched half the series so I may not be in position to talk but..)

Is it worth finishing then watching Fate/Zero? Does it get REALLY better?
Sep 28, 2012 6:16 PM

Aug 2009
Kurimu-chan said:
ssjokg said:
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:

Kurimu-chan said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
Candor said:
ssjokg said:
QFT.

I know right?

Yea, about that...

//Sorry for getting out of topic but
I watched Fate/Stay Night years ago, but it didn't appeal to me and I found it somewhat boring (Mind you I watched half the series so I may not be in position to talk but..)

Is it worth finishing then watching Fate/Zero? Does it get REALLY better?

Skip FSN,just watch FZ.
Unless you are planning to read the FAte/stay night VN, go straight to Fate zero anime.
Sep 28, 2012 6:16 PM
Oct 2011
@Kurimu-chan
FSN is as good as SAO, or even worse, while F/Z is a hundred times better than both. There's also no need to continue FSN. (I'm talking about the anime adaptations here btw, dunno about the LNs/VNs)
Candor123Sep 28, 2012 6:25 PM
Sep 28, 2012 6:18 PM

Jan 2009
belatkuro said:
>like a show
>become so popular
>dislike it because of that

Every single time.

what a simpleton answer

Xatn said:
LMAO. Kotaku has lost all credibility in my eyes. There is nothing remotely smart about SAO.

exactly Sword Art Online is not the smartest anime out there and that is why its Overrated... im not a hater of this show but its not worth praising like its the best anime
Sep 28, 2012 6:22 PM

Dec 2010
j0x said:
belatkuro said:
>like a show
>become so popular

Every single time.

what a simpleton answer

Don't like the truth huh
Sep 28, 2012 6:23 PM
Mar 2010
Kurimu-chan said:

It depends on what you mean by "widespread". From the looks of things, the anime announcement gave it a sales boost before the anime itself did. But even without that, it was selling better than Durarara had been before it's anime started up. So it had a decent amount of success before they decided to animate it.
Sep 28, 2012 6:24 PM

Jul 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
j0x said:
belatkuro said:
>like a show
>become so popular

Every single time.

what a simpleton answer

Don't like the truth huh

How about this?
>like a show
>become so popular for undeserved reasons

Every single time.
Sep 28, 2012 6:27 PM

Jan 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
j0x said:
belatkuro said:
>like a show
>become so popular

Every single time.

what a simpleton answer

Don't like the truth huh

what? you mean to say Sword Art Online is the SMARTEST ANIME out there?

Karura_Jiinsaru said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
j0x said:
belatkuro said:
>like a show
>become so popular

Every single time.

what a simpleton answer

Don't like the truth huh

How about this?
>like a show
>become so popular for undeserved reasons

Every single time.

err no my point is Kotaku.com and other known review sites could have selected a more SMARTER ANIME to be called SMART ANIME
Sep 28, 2012 6:30 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:

Candor said:

You don't need to watch it. Just go to their forums and start a Asuka>Rei thread and watch the shitstorm.

But Asuka IS better than Rei.
Sep 28, 2012 6:30 PM

Jan 2010
j0x said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
j0x said:
belatkuro said:
>like a show
>become so popular

Every single time.

what a simpleton answer

Don't like the truth huh

Can't you simply tell from his avatar/icon? God, Kirito is such a 'badass'. Okabe Rintarou should take lessons from him on how to become a lovable developed character.
Oh, Kirito, what would we do without you..
Sep 28, 2012 6:40 PM

Jan 2010
BTW, anyone wondering just how much SAO DVDs/BluRays will sell given the hype? Any estimates/Pre-order sales?

... I have a feeling it will sell a lot. A LOT.
Sep 28, 2012 6:42 PM

Aug 2009
Kurimu-chan said:
BTW, anyone wondering just how much SAO DVDs/BluRays will sell given the hype? Any estimates/Pre-order sales?

I hope so.There are 2 arcs that I really want to see animated.
Sep 28, 2012 6:44 PM

Apr 2012
Kurimu-chan said:

It's definitely gonna sell over 20k.

I think Accel World already passed 10k.
Sep 28, 2012 7:02 PM

Dec 2010
Kurimu-chan said:
j0x said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
j0x said:
belatkuro said:
>like a show
>become so popular

Every single time.

what a simpleton answer

Don't like the truth huh

Can't you simply tell from his avatar/icon? God, Kirito is such a 'badass'. Okabe Rintarou should take lessons from him on how to become a lovable developed character.
Oh, Kirito, what would we do without you..

I was talking about belatkuro's post, i never said SAO was the smartest anime out there, i'm well aware that it is very flawed and that it didn't adapt the novels to their potential; i'll even admit that i'm biased in my viewing because i do like the LN; that said you are just furthering my point of the malice in this forum with your sarcasm.
Sep 28, 2012 7:03 PM

Dec 2010
ssjokg said:
Kurimu-chan said:

I hope so.There are 2 arcs that I really want to see animated.

Agreed, i really really want GGO animated; i feel its structure and content fit anime adaption more so than SAO and ALO.
Sep 28, 2012 7:04 PM
Jul 2012
Kurimu-chan said:
Kirito is such a 'badass'.
How many times do I have to tell ya
It's ''badarse'' not badass...
...badass sounds like lame-ass orange juice mixed with lemonade...

..now repeat after me...
KIRITO... is sooouououououououououououououwooo... BADARSE!!!

...now that's BADARSE!!!
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Sep 28, 2012 7:07 PM

Nov 2011
IntroverTurtle said:

Anybody who says that it's overrated and sucks, well they basically are stupid

Anybody who has a different opinion is stupid?

Thats a nice way of putting it.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Sep 28, 2012 7:10 PM

Nov 2011
KaiKatsuya said:

IMO, Everything /a/ likes is shit and everything /a/ hates is good, that's it.
But I agree with you, these people should just move to 4chan .-.

You got it wrong,

All anime is shit.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Sep 28, 2012 7:13 PM
Mar 2011
i want five
Critical reasons way this is poular on MAL

im not here to Argue Subjective things like Taste i wnat 5 Reason a Ctritc like me would rate this show Highly
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 28, 2012 7:16 PM

Aug 2009
Otaking87 said:
i want five

im not here to Argue Subjective things like Taste i wnat 5 Reason a Ctritc like me would rate this show Highly

If you are a critic do it yourself.
Sep 28, 2012 7:19 PM

Nov 2010
rederoin said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Anybody who says that it's overrated and sucks, well they basically are stupid

Anybody who has a different opinion is stupid?

Thats a nice way of putting it.
No because they say it only sucks because it's overrated, if there wasn't so much hype, people would just watch it for what it gives them, which they should. I don't really care about the anime, it's just everyday a new thread pops up full of people saying this anime is overrated. The same people every time getting into the same arguments, it's annoying that out of the 13,989 posts the SAO board has, most of them are probably people complaining about how overrated it is. I really just want people to calm down until the anime finishes, wait a couple weeks the score will probably change a little, then complain. Hey send a message to all the people on MAL to convince them that the show isn't a good, complain to them every day until they listen and rate it lower, IDGAF.
Sep 28, 2012 7:21 PM
Mar 2011
ssjokg said:
Otaking87 said:
i want five

If you are a critic do it yourself.

i want the fans to win a critic like me around
a good way to mesarue for me is
scoreing it one to ten
on each of my 11 criteria

if its gets 95/110 or higher id call it a show worth is Hype and ratings
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Apr 23, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.