Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 3, 2015 11:28 PM

Mar 2008
Dcyend said:
Due an error on my medic insurance I'm 429 years old, so was so amusing when first meet on the H office I laugh with nurse about administrative errors so much. . . My true age, well quoting one of my favorites naisho desu! XD
id just go around with an elaborate story on how im a medically accepted immortal if i had that.
Jan 4, 2015 2:10 AM

Jul 2014
traed said:
Dcyend said:
Due an error on my medic insurance I'm 429 years old, so was so amusing when first meet on the H office I laugh with nurse about administrative errors so much. . . My true age, well quoting one of my favorites naisho desu! XD
id just go around with an elaborate story on how im a medically accepted immortal if i had that.

Unfortunately I am mortal . . . too mortal so XD
I'll tell you something, my Tenchi. You know, the carnival comes and goes... if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi.
Jan 4, 2015 3:26 AM

Feb 2008
It's hard for me to say because I would love to be really young again because of all the benefits and exceptions you get. However it means I miss out on everything I can do now but they come with responsibilities.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is I don't care. Get old, die young, whatever.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

25 by bevarnow »»
20 minutes ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
43 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

46 by Dracowyn »»
51 minutes ago

» Looking for friends | Cultural exchange and otaku conversations

KMIR - 53 minutes ago

0 by KMIR »»
53 minutes ago

» What jobs do you all have? ( 1 2 )

AnxiousMike - Feb 11, 2023

83 by Dracowyn »»
59 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.