Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2012 6:40 PM
Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
My favorite special so far!

Branwen and some nipple action!

I'm still kind of pissed that she never showed her bare tits in the TV series.

Reminds me of Asobi ni iku yo. The character with the biggest tits (Kuune) never showed her nipples either. Wasted potential...

Interesting that Kikuko Inoue voiced both characters.

Well there was that ONE frame that lasted ONE second in the Queen's Blade Rebellion vs Hagure Yuusha no Estetica special where Branwen's nipples were briefly seen in the first scene.

But enough complaining. This special was worth it IMO. I wonder if the remaining 3 can top it.
Feb 18, 2013 9:23 AM

Dec 2008
Oh god...I have no idea if I should be turned on or disgusted. Inoue Kikuko...making those shameful sounds...Want more! On the other hand...how dare they make Inoue Kikuko do those shameful sounds?!
May 11, 2014 7:01 PM

Jun 2012
lol the goblin got electrocuted.

she was saying she is a slave and still a proud dragon warrior but in the tv show you saw her loose from the chain and putting it on her self again so she is a masochist :O

i never knew the goblin came from the swamp so he is one of swamp witch helpers maybe?? (it says on Melona's page she is 1 of the four helpers of the witch but i only do know Menace, Airi, Melona so who is 4th goblin maybe or i am forgetting 1)
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Mar 26, 2017 11:54 AM

Apr 2013
That special felt like a bad hentai somehow. Still don't get why she lets that ugly goblin do that to her.
Nov 11, 2019 2:48 PM

May 2014
I am glad I had ear plugs when I watched this. It's on the border of hentai. That swamp goblin is a wise man. He knows where she itches. In the end he digged his own grave. Looks like they both are masochists.
Nov 11, 2019 2:50 PM

May 2014
Robertovk said:
lol the goblin got electrocuted.

she was saying she is a slave and still a proud dragon warrior but in the tv show you saw her loose from the chain and putting it on her self again so she is a masochist :O

i never knew the goblin came from the swamp so he is one of swamp witch helpers maybe?? (it says on Melona's page she is 1 of the four helpers of the witch but i only do know Menace, Airi, Melona so who is 4th goblin maybe or i am forgetting 1)

I don't think he is one is the forth. Probably just a underling.
Aug 17, 2021 12:15 PM

Feb 2020
I dislike that ugly goblin.
Jul 14, 2022 10:02 PM

Jul 2016
They sure did Kikuko Inoue dirty with this character.
Apr 3, 9:29 PM

Dec 2022
and thus, they felt ecstasy together ^_^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Specials Episode 6 Discussion

mastereatsleep - Dec 9, 2012

12 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Specials Episode 5 Discussion

10 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Specials Episode 4 Discussion

6 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Specials Episode 2 Discussion

mastereatsleep - Sep 9, 2012

5 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Specials Episode 1 Discussion

mastereatsleep - Sep 9, 2012

6 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 9:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.