Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 14, 2007 12:40 PM

Dec 2006
Well, this is a discuss matter I often see in many Naruto related forums. So, now, express your opinion!

Do you think that SasuSaku is a canon pairing?

Personally, I do. Because even though Sasuke may say that Sakura is annoying, the times he saved her are not few! Also, in the episodes before he left (too bad most of them were fillers..) there were a lot of moments with those two! *-*

And to make matters more interesting, Kishimoto himself declared that he IS fond of the Sasuke x Sakura pairing, but he gets many letters of fans supporting Naruto x Sakura, so he's in a dilema.

So, what's your opinion on this?

~Do you think that I smile because everything's alright?~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 14, 2007 12:52 PM
Apr 2007
sakuraxsasuke FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Nov 6, 2007 9:46 AM

Aug 2007
Hmmmm I personally think SasuSaku is better only because Hinata really likes Naruto and Naruto sort of sees that and really cares for her as well. I know Naruto really cares about Sakura and Sakura is now seeing that and her attitude for him is changing but she really does LOVE Sasuke. I mean in the beginning of the series you could tell it was just a lot of infatuation and such but as they got closer he realized it mroe he really cares for her and how much she truly loves and cares for him. I seriously think SasuSaku is one of the best pairings I've seen. Naruto and Hinata is just so cute. They are both more alike than Naruto and Sakura.

LOL Sakura has WAY to many fans. I mean Naruto, Lee, and what's this with Kakashi LMAO. I think Lee is really cute because he also REALLY cares about Sakura but he knows her feelings for Sasuke and doesn't pursue. Naruto realizes it now more and I think Hinata and him would be just so perfect.

And deep down I believe Sasuke deeply cares about Sakura. Like maybe even deep, deep down loves her. I mean he's not one to show it but you could see his feelings change for her. Though we haven't really seen Shippuden yet so we don't know if this will continue. Sasuke I think becomes evil with hsi long Katana LMAO. But they show mroe of his chest ZOMG 0.0 hahaha jk I personally don't like the illustrations in Shippuden but what can ya do. I think it's going to be good though.

I honestly believe this parings should last and continue:
SasuSaku
NarutoxHinata
NejixTenten
SikamaruxIno
Those are all I can remember at the moment but I know there's more LOL
Nov 19, 2007 12:13 PM

Nov 2007
well, im not a sasuke fan...at all...but i love sasuke and sakura as a pairing. also i do not like naruto and sasukra. hinta is much better for naruto and they look so cute together

allso remeber the forset of death? sasuke tryed to kill the sound guy cause he hurt sasukra...if thats not caring for someone i dont know what is!
i heart yaoi!!
ART IS A BANG!

Dec 5, 2007 7:23 PM
Oct 2007
I really hope that Kishimoto doesn't give into the narusaku fans. I have nothing against those who like that pairing and I can see what they like about it but I absolutely despise it sometimes. He should write what he likes not what the fans force on him.

I don't even care if narusaku DOES become canon because it won't change my opinion of Sasuke being together with her.

Personally I do consider it to be one of the more canon pairings in Naruto. It's obvious that Sakura's crush has developed into something more. Sasuke has become one of her dearest friends and she would have even followed him into to the same darkness he fell into in order to keep him safe(I think that's why he thanked Sakura before he kncked her out).
Jan 1, 2008 11:28 AM
Jan 2008
i think the parings are going to be naruhina and sasusaku because he has laid so many hints of naruhina that he just can't ignore and it's the same thing with sasusaku. and even though sasuke said sakura was annoying there is one thing to this, he never said it was a bad thing that she was annoying, he was meerly stating the facts.
Mar 25, 2008 5:03 PM

Dec 2007
i think the pairins should be like this:

1. Sasuke Sakura
2. Naruto Hinata
3. Shikamaru Temari
4. Jiraya (toad sage or like naruto calls him pervisage) Tsunade ( 5th hokage)
5. Kurenai Asuma
6. Konohamaru girl his age with orange hair
7. Gaara should had stick with his shikaku ( dont know how it is spelled)

AND MANY MORES

Jun 11, 2008 11:01 PM

May 2008
personally i really wish for that couple to come to life although i dont really see that happening anymore. I dont wanna go into details for fear of spoilers, but if somehow things turn around into Sasuke's favor yeah, definitely. cos he does love her -or did in the past at least. along with naruto and kakashi, he formed these bonds didnt he?

Angelkat said:
SikamaruxIno
nuh. Its Shikamaru/temari i think. Ino is either with Choji or Sai.
With the rest i agree. Neji/ten ten (that must be the most canon next to asuma/kurenai) and naruto/hinata. Then again, if one couple fails every one changes. like if it becomes hiba/hinata, but i doubt it, b/c they seem to encourage her with naruto.
I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head
Mar 13, 2009 4:12 PM

Feb 2009
I do think it's gonna be sasusaku because in the end kishimoto must pair everyone and when it comes to sauske, sakura is the only girl who's come close enough to him and also there is no other pair for Hinata and somwhere I read a spoiler that Hinata finally confeses to Naruto.And so putting together all the hints he's given I think it'll be sasusaku only thing is the narusaku fans must not force kishimoto.

Winners and Victims stand alone!!
Mar 14, 2009 3:32 PM

Nov 2008
Angelkat said:
I honestly believe this parings should last and continue:
SasuSaku
NarutoxHinata
NejixTenten
SikamaruxIno
Those are all I can remember at the moment but I know there's more LOL

Thats the way I see it as well.
I agree with those pairings. Those were my favorites from the beginning. ^_^
Jun 25, 2009 11:23 AM

Jun 2009
sadhana said:
I do think it's gonna be sasusaku because in the end kishimoto must pair everyone and when it comes to sauske, sakura is the only girl who's come close enough to him and also there is no other pair for Hinata and somwhere I read a spoiler that Hinata finally confeses to Naruto.And so putting together all the hints he's given I think it'll be sasusaku only thing is the narusaku fans must not force kishimoto.

hinata does confess but I don't know what is going to happen and sasuke is coming to the village. So it could happen very soon and that could be true with the hints
Sep 28, 2009 12:34 AM

May 2009
1. Sasuke Sakura
2. Naruto Hinata
3. Shikamaru Temari
4. Jiraya (toad sage or like naruto calls him pervisage) Tsunade ( 5th hokage)
5. Kurenai Asuma
6. Konohamaru girl his age with orange hair
7. Kakashi Anko

<3

LET'S THROW THE HATE AND ROCK TONIGHT!
Dec 2, 2009 10:20 PM

Dec 2009
It's not canon. We don't know what Sasuke feels for her. It's obvious that he does care about her, but whether it's love is not something we can confirm yet one way or the other.

I seriously hope that it's canonized. We'll just have to wait and see.

Also, Shikamaru x Temari all the way(seriously, there's never been a single hint of romantic affection from Ino to Shika or from Shika to Ino)!!!
Dec 24, 2010 2:52 PM
May 2008
I think it CAN be a canon, but Sasuke's feelings for her are unknown, so... i hope it is! I believe Kishimoto-sensei don't disappoint us...'' I don't like NaruSaku. :'c Seriously, I don't think Sakura loves Naruto. Maybe Naruto have feelings for her - in preguel season he does, but in Shippuuden (?) Who knows...

I'm HUGE fan of SasuSaku - I greatly support it! ^ - I will fall into depressions if it don't end how i thought...
Oct 21, 2011 11:29 PM

Jul 2010
It COULD be canon. But remember peoples, the main focus of Naruto is Naruto and Sasuke's bonds. So romantic love b/w main characters may be undecided. Which is fine by me.

IMO though, Sasuke deeply cares for Sakura, and it's never changed, though it's buried under layers of hatred now xD. Also, Kishimoto clearly shows this in many situations.

Ask yourself these questions:

Why was Sakura the one to see Sasuke before he left?
Why has Sakura's love persisted for so long?
Why is Sasuke always protective of Sakura in the first half of the series? (If you're careful, you can note this many times with Sasuke's expressions and/or actions when something happens to Sakura)
Why does someone love Naruto (Hinata)?
Why does Sasuke bite his lip when he says thank you as he's about to leave Konoha? (I know; I'm crazy to notice that o.O)

Those are just a few.. You can find numerous examples throughout Naruto of Sasuke's care for Sakura; not necessarily romantic, but a love nonetheless. Even in Shippuden, although more subtle inferences that can be made rather than blatant words/actions, it can be seen also. For example: Why was Sakura the one who tried to kill Sasuke first; in turn to be almost killed by him? (You can see the whole 'sad unrequited forsaken love' theme going on in Ship.; giving more emotion to the scene)
Jan 25, 2014 7:57 AM
Jan 2014
Just bumping this I guess :) I in particular love the Sasuke x Sakura pairing and will never forgive Kishi if she winds up with Naruto. I'm not really that worried about it since it's been heavily hinted that they'll end up pairing Hinata with Naruto. I felt the tension between them during the Team 7 reunion, but Sakura's lack attention paid to Sasuke in the latest chapter shaky. Thoughts?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Manga Chapter 685?! (spoilers)

fishergirl16 - Jul 17, 2014

2 by fishergirl16 »»
Sep 27, 2014 12:18 PM

» Children

---- - Dec 5, 2007

4 by fishergirl16 »»
Apr 5, 2012 10:09 PM

Poll: » In the End?

09io78ty - Sep 13, 2007

13 by fishergirl16 »»
Oct 21, 2011 11:10 PM

» Sasusaku fanfictions/pictures

puppydog20038 - Jan 1, 2008

4 by diamondreamer »»
Dec 29, 2010 8:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.