Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 25, 2012 5:30 PM

Apr 2012
Its as simple as that. I dont care if its a real adventure like in jungle, mountain...or there is just a great character development, like in a Sport (cross game for example), or School Daily Anime...

What I really want is romance plus something, I dont care what it is, but if the characters are good I ll like it.

There are some genres that I dont like: shojo, shojoai,shonenai, RH and whatever it doesnt implies a guy with a girl (Please, allow me to explain that I just want to identify myself with the main character, not to criticize that kind of anime).

I, mostly, prefer anime with main male character. Harem its ok, but its better Love Polygon.

Of course, at least, I want some parts of Explicit Romance anime, not that shit of "I love him, but I'm ok being his friend". For that I supposed that yes, I need some kind of drama....

You can look into my list, but recently What I like are: Sword Art Online (Seriously, it did surprised me) Koi to senkyo no Chocolat (really well done anime about politics), Hagura Yuusha No Stetica (I like the main guy), Oda Nobuna no Yao(Interesting but not more) and Campione (A really interesting harem, but a little wimp guy in romance matters...)

I dont mind if it has ecchi, but please not hentai. Ah, and look my list because I have seen a lot of anime about romance genre not shojo...
Aug 25, 2012 5:34 PM
Jul 2018
Brigadoon: Marin & Melan

removed-userAug 25, 2012 5:42 PM
Aug 25, 2012 5:46 PM
Aug 2012
I was gonna reccomend freezing but you surprisingly gave it a two , so only thing I can think of is rave master

mangas better, but its an amazing story nonetheless
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Aug 25, 2012 6:12 PM

Apr 2012
muntasir123 said:
I was gonna reccomend freezing but you surprisingly gave it a two , so only thing I can think of is rave master

mangas better, but its an amazing story nonetheless

Rave Master manga is one of my favorites, but the anime is animated in a way that is quite childish and boring. Also, the anime covers about 1/5 of the manga plot.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Aug 25, 2012 6:14 PM

Sep 2011
id say elemental gelade but you call it shoujo and not a kiss...da fuck show did you watch? They kiss like literally every episode in the last few episodes even if the only on screen one was the last ep.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 26, 2012 10:44 AM

Apr 2012
Elemental gelade, uhmm, i may dropped it too soon, I dont know, I just got annoyed about it xD. I'll let a try.

Rave Master is from the creator of Fairy tail, so I thought it was kind of childish, am I wrong?

By the way I Have just watched Druaga Tower, and its not bad...It'd be good if it were some kind of love triangle at the end (it is not as developped as I'd like) but its ok.

So, please, can you tell me anymore? Brigadoon: marin and Melan, I've researched about it, and a friend told me that its romance its almost none, only at the end there is a kiss...I dont know if it fits me.

More topics from this board

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
2 hours ago

» Anime male character not abused by female characters

EleganteX - Aug 15, 2015

22 by thorin001 »»
3 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

6 by thorin001 »»
3 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

19 by WillGuabs »»
4 hours ago

» Anime where guy hits girl back

Borito_Uzumaki - May 6, 2017

47 by BroDa2545 »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.