Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 15, 2012 7:43 PM

Mar 2012
they posted on their site they where having money issues with a server being shut down. now their site doesnt exist and im stuck sitting here asking where my driland T_T, another sub group should really pick this show up T_T
Aug 17, 2012 6:54 AM
Jul 2009
http://www.sagesubs.com/ it's working now.
xxx
Aug 18, 2012 4:09 PM

Mar 2009
Forbbidenx said:
they posted on their site they where having money issues with a server being shut down. now their site doesnt exist and im stuck sitting here asking where my driland T_T, another sub group should really pick this show up T_T

Your not the only one, I'm waiting too, and have been for 2 weeks now.
One of the sites I stream anime from -(No flames or rude comments about streaming Please<-- Directed at no one in particular)- has been posting the raws for the last 2 episodes but no subs.
Episode 6 should be out by tomorrow too T_T I hope they sub them soon, I really like Driland a lot..... I already miss it.
Aug 20, 2012 8:17 PM
Aug 2009
I've been asking about it in their IRC several times in the past week. Their translator was busy, and didn't know they were 2 episodes behind. They said it would be out by the end of last week, but it didn't happen.
Looks like it's not dropped, yet, so we should be getting subs in the future.
Oct 6, 2012 12:30 PM

Mar 2009
BalloonShorts said:
I've been asking about it in their IRC several times in the past week. Their translator was busy, and didn't know they were 2 episodes behind. They said it would be out by the end of last week, but it didn't happen.

Ok, they released epi. 6 & 7 just after the above quote was posted. Then, nothing. This is supremely annoying, it's been over a month now.
I really love this anime, I can understand being a week or 2 late, But episode 13 was just released raw, what are they doing?
Oct 6, 2012 10:31 PM

Jan 2008
windeen-windy said:
BalloonShorts said:

Ok, they released epi. 6 & 7 just after the above quote was posted. Then, nothing. This is supremely annoying, it's been over a month now.
I really love this anime, I can understand being a week or 2 late, But episode 13 was just released raw, what are they doing?

Their server is down; when you go to their website, it shows you the main page as a snapshot, but you can't navigate.
It's a shame that none of the other sub groups have picked up this series.
Oct 7, 2012 4:04 PM

Jan 2008
True; I noticed Code Breaker right after I posted on here.
Also, their site is back up now.
I hope that they haven't dropped this series; their last post in reference to it, implied that they had a couple episodes on the way; but that was about a month ago.

[Edit]

Seems like they've finally gotten around to releasing episode 8. ^_^
PalsaOct 7, 2012 10:58 PM
Oct 8, 2012 1:02 AM

Mar 2009
The least they could do is be considerate enough to get some kind of message to people about why they haven't released anything in over a month.
It would only be fair.... IMO.

I'm almost afraid to watch episode 8. I really love it, but 1 or 2 episodes a month is really annoying. I stream, so I'm not use to communicating with subbing groups..... that being said, I wish they'd either drop it and spare the torture of the people who actually like Driland or seriously work on it.
Nov 5, 2012 7:25 AM
Mar 2012
Looks like sage finally dropped Driland. It seems they're going to do unofficial joint with Kaitei, let's hope they managed to catch up with the airing in Japan (episode 17 aired two days ago) and do better release than their episode 9 from now.
Feb 9, 2013 3:38 PM

Sep 2012
It#s just sad, there are 30 Episodes out but just 10 are subbed!
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Feb 17, 2013 5:35 PM

Jan 2008
Sigh Subs has apparently taken up the series: http://myanimelist.net/fansub-groups.php?id=3869

Sigh Subs said:
People seem to love this show—and with good reason—as such, we picked it up. The show being, of course, Tanken Driland. Do note, however, that Hakkenden is our priority and I wouldn’t expect more than 2 Driland episodes per month. Also, we started at episode 09 because that was the last watchable relase of this show. Earlier episodes may be done for the full-series batch.

And:
Sigh Subs= said:
We have no plans of dropping Driland. How reassuring that is, I’ll never know.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tanken Driland Episode 16 Discussion

valoon - Sep 20, 2022

1 by ASAMAMAZN »»
Sep 17, 2023 4:28 AM

» Let this anime be revived once more!

valoon - Jul 6, 2019

4 by RoboSpongie »»
May 28, 2021 7:03 PM

» Fansubber?

dragynfaerie - Jul 11, 2014

7 by dragynfaerie »»
Jul 15, 2020 8:43 AM

Poll: » Tanken Driland Episode 18 Discussion

valoon - Jan 26, 2015

0 by valoon »»
Jan 26, 2015 9:18 AM

Poll: » Tanken Driland Episode 17 Discussion

valoon - Nov 13, 2014

0 by valoon »»
Nov 13, 2014 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.