Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Thread (v3)

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 196 197 [198]

Jul 10, 2013 10:51 PM

loserboi said:
Anyone know what this is?

It seems to be a Book (doujinshi ??) from the compagny named "Jamsai" . As the compagny is from Thailand i didn't find an english version of this book.
the original title is "รักไม่ตั้งใจของยัยซินเดอเรลล่า" and translate by google it means "Love inadvertently Feng Xin De Marella" and it's from the serie "Jamsai Love Series"

Jul 10, 2013 10:56 PM

Noir42 said:
loserboi said:
Anyone know what this is?

It seems to be a Book (doujinshi ??) from the compagny named "Jamsai" . As the compagny is from Thailand i didn't find an english version of this book.
the original title is "รักไม่ตั้งใจของยัยซินเดอเรลล่า" and translate by google it means "Love inadvertently Feng Xin De Marella" and it's from the serie "Jamsai Love Series"

Thanks. Too bad it isnt an anime

Jul 11, 2013 12:13 AM

Jul 11, 2013 12:17 AM

johnyjohny said:
Maria Holic

Jul 11, 2013 12:19 AM

IntroverTurtle said:
johnyjohny said:
Maria Holic
ty

Jul 11, 2013 9:02 AM
Hi, i'm looking for a sci-fi anime made before 2006. Main character is male and spaceship play a big part in it. I know it's not much to go on but if anyone know please respond.

Additional info: I remember a scene where a refuge spaceship is encountered and another scene where the main character was fighting robots in a glacier environment.

Jul 11, 2013 9:05 AM

lMICl said:
Hi, i'm looking for a sci-fi anime made before 2006. Main character is male and spaceship play a big part in it. I know it's not much to go on but if anyone know please respond.

Additional info: I remember a scene where a refuge spaceship is encountered and another scene where the main character was fighting robots in a glacier environment.

i have no clue, but for others in here are there any more details you can remember (appearance or what kind of robots and so on) no matter how small :)
Romance Anime List

Romance Anime List

3DS friend code 3325-2089-7587 (pm yours)

Jul 11, 2013 10:08 AM
hi, i have recently been on a crave to watch this old anime that i saw about 4 years ago i believe. I dont remember a lot of things like any characters names or places, but i remember what it looked like clear as day. The main character was a boy who lived in this clumped together city, and he had this one friend in this city. I believe there was something about the air that they breathed in was bad and his friend was getting sick from it. Then some kind of event must have happen because the next part of the anime i remember was the main character being in a different world, or maybe a different part of the world he was on, but never seen...(cause they werent allowed out of their city. In this new place there was fighting tournaments, where characters had these arm braces that had little round slots in them, and would put little balls, like marbles, in it and a kind of energy blade/sword would appear. Thats about all i can remember, oh an i remember watching it on the toonami/cartoon network website. If could help me out, much would be appreciated, thanks.

Jul 11, 2013 10:10 AM

jsn58 said:
hi, i have recently been on a crave to watch this old anime that i saw about 4 years ago i believe. I dont remember a lot of things like any characters names or places, but i remember what it looked like clear as day. The main character was a boy who lived in this clumped together city, and he had this one friend in this city. I believe there was something about the air that they breathed in was bad and his friend was getting sick from it. Then some kind of event must have happen because the next part of the anime i remember was the main character being in a different world, or maybe a different part of the world he was on, but never seen...(cause they werent allowed out of their city. In this new place there was fighting tournaments, where characters had these arm braces that had little round slots in them, and would put little balls, like marbles, in it and a kind of energy blade/sword would appear. Thats about all i can remember, oh an i remember watching it on the toonami/cartoon network website. If could help me out, much would be appreciated, thanks.
That's Kiba.

Jul 11, 2013 11:18 AM

I feel really ashamed to ask this but....
Suisei no Gargantina main female character's art reminds me , and the anime atmosphere , of an anime about racing , I knew the name last week I forgot to add it and I ended up forgeting the name .
I can describe every detail of it . It's about racing , the manager has a daughter , she has stripe tatoo on her face (if I recall right) .
Anyway , she sneaked up on the ship in the hope to spend more time with her father , she ends up requesting him to let her drive and win the tournament , she gets refused several times . I can go on but this post is much of a spoiler......and I think is more than enough to get the desired name.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me

Jul 11, 2013 11:21 AM

BloodyNightsky said:
Suisei no Gargantina main female character's art reminds me , and the anime atmosphere , of an anime about racing , I knew the name last week I forgot to add it and I ended up forgeting the name .
I can describe every detail of it . It's about racing , the manager has a daughter , she has stripe tatoo on her face (if I recall right) .
Anyway , she sneaked up on the ship in the hope to spend more time with her father , she ends up requesting him to let her drive and win the tournament , she gets refused several times . I can go on but this post is much of a spoiler......and I think is more than enough to get the desired name.
Oban Star Racers?

Jul 11, 2013 11:22 AM

IntroverTurtle said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Oban Star Racers?

Yup , that's it . Thanks alot!
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me

Jul 11, 2013 11:26 AM

Hi am not even certain this is anime but i remember the design being anime like so i believe it must be. It's an old anime, definitely more than 15 years ago maybe even 20 and what i remember it was about some guy having something like a round mirror on his hand. I believe it was sci-fi but am not 100% sure.

Jul 11, 2013 12:24 PM
kickthebucket said:
lMICl said:

i have no clue, but for others in here are there any more details you can remember (appearance or what kind of robots and so on) no matter how small :)

Well thinking back, the main character was in possession of a legendary/rare spaceship and there are other legendary/rare spaceships.

The glaciers scene, the main char lay all his weaponry on to ice and then carefully taking these flying drones out one by one. Also i'm not too sure but I think light sabers were in it.

Another scene, main char sitting at a restaurant and some guy show up, giving the impression that he is an enemy but turns out he was actually an old friend. The restaurant was beside a beach (I think). Also a jetski (part of a transition scene) pops in my head when I think about this scene.

Jul 11, 2013 1:44 PM
DB Administrator
Summer☆Time

This thread has reached 10k replies.

Please continue here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=629791

If your identification request hasn't been answered in this thread and no one replies to it in the new thread, please post it again in the new thread.

Locked.

Sep 25, 2013 4:21 PM

You dun goofed.

Oct 8, 2013 5:19 PM

Im trying to remember the name of an anime. I have not watched it, but it's a more mature anime, and theres a guy and girl on an island. Idk if theyre stuck or not. Help?
Code Geass is the most fun anime of all time, objectively speaking.

Oct 8, 2013 5:21 PM
Castaway Squared
Everyone in the community is shit taste.

Muv Luv Alternative - Total Eclipse.

Btooom! maybe. but that's a horrible anime.

Oct 8, 2013 5:24 PM

Aerostar said:

Thats it! Thank you.
Code Geass is the most fun anime of all time, objectively speaking.

Oct 8, 2013 5:28 PM

Aerostar said:

Btooom! ,horrible? lol

Oct 8, 2013 5:31 PM
Ulquiorra1923 said:
Aerostar said:

Btooom! ,horrible? lol

actually it's pretty good. i just hated the cliffhanger ending. no other problems on that anime.

Jan 19, 2014 11:47 AM
Hello, i hope i'm posting this in the correct area. I'm looking for an anime show i once watched before about a year ago but only watched a few animes due to being too busy. it was about people who had powers due to a bomb or outbreak or something. there was the star who was called priest i think and he was able to absorb or copy people power, and i guess he was kind of a perv or had a deep deep like for young looking girls but i believe he was a good guy, there was also a bad guy who was very similar to him in power he wore black and the main star wore white i think. they were both able to absorb powers or copy powers. please help if possible thank you in advance.

Jan 19, 2014 11:57 AM

5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...

Jan 19, 2014 12:04 PM
Thank you, this is the anime series i've been looking for. for months now

Jan 27, 2014 1:27 PM
where is this picture from?
which anime?
please tell me`?
thanks.

http://gyazo.com/bd03522c769b96072b84da74f7b0ca61

Jan 27, 2014 1:28 PM

they are aoi kunieda and oga tatsumi

You're welcome.
Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face.~

Jan 31, 2014 5:18 AM
First post here so be gentle with me. :D Ok so a while ago i remember watching a anime movie, But i cannot remember the name of it for the life of me. I remember It had a Male Main character Who was strong to start out with but didn't unsheathe his samurai sword and tried to avoid fights, He also met a boy and the boys dog was poisoned While trying to protect him, Not much else i can remember besides near the end of the movie when he unsheathed his sword he went berserk and Demolished them all to save the boy. :S I know it's a bit of a long shot but if anyone knows or thinks they know please let me know :D Thanks - Okino <3

Jan 31, 2014 5:20 AM
Mr7Beans said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/2418/Stranger:_Mukou_Hadan
I LOVE YOU. You just made my night in 10 seconds <3

Feb 18, 2014 4:53 PM
nsfm hentai
Modified by rodac, Feb 18, 2014 8:49 PM

Feb 18, 2014 4:55 PM
Mou-chan

Anejiru Shitai no Ikki Rurou.

I don't know because the page is 404'd.

Feb 18, 2014 5:03 PM
nsfm hentai
Modified by rodac, Feb 18, 2014 8:50 PM

can you please put a nsfw work somewhere
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

I have two anime stuck in my head...they may be the same one, I'm not sure. All I can remember are a few things about them. I can't remember character names or anything like that.

The first one is something to do with people who have Psychic powers, they may call it ESP (I'm pretty sure they use the term ESP).

One of the first few episodes (it may be THE first) is showing a guy in prison. He gets in fights with other people for food or something. His power is the ability to negate other peoples ESP powers. The prison has a system that suppresses the inmates powers. Someone comes in to break him out, and they can't suppress his powers. This may also be from the same anime, not sure...I recall a little girl, whose power was to terrify everyone around her. The one scene I recall about this is where she is in a public place (I think some sort of amusement park or something), and she has made a friend. They find out about her powers or something, and she freaks out. She then uses her powers to turn everything around them into something terrifying for everyone.

The second one has something to do with people in an army. They also have psychic powers of some sort. I don't recall very much about this one, but I think that they are trying to become a "real" unit in this army. They are taken as a joke, and are trying not to get their unit disbanded. I do recall them being able to fly (maybe only some of them). I can't remember any specific scenes from this one, so I don't expect it to be identified. But if someone can help with the first, that would be amazing. It's going to bug the hell out of me not being able to think of the names.

Feb 18, 2014 5:05 PM

Zettai Karen Children Unlimited Hyoubu Kyousuke

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16005/

Feb 18, 2014 5:14 PM
Introver, this is one of the first things I found on google. The description really does sound like what I am looking for. I watched it, and it's not familiar in any way :( But thank you for the reply and trying to help.

Edit: I found the first one. I'm not sure if it is the same as the one you linked, I don't think it is though.
The Unlimited – Hyoubu Kyousuke

The names are VERY similar though...The descriptions are also the SAME. But when I googled what you linked, it was not the same anime....o.o I'm confused. But you DID help me find it! So thank you, very much! :)
Modified by Elrandra, Feb 18, 2014 5:20 PM

Feb 18, 2014 5:19 PM
Oh ok sorry. So may I get the name of that hentai

Feb 18, 2014 6:04 PM

crazyclock said:
Oh ok sorry. So may I get the name of that hentai

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14129/Starless:_21st_Century_Nymphomaniacs

Put a nsfw spoiler next time.

Feb 18, 2014 7:07 PM

Elrandra said:
Introver, this is one of the first things I found on google. The description really does sound like what I am looking for. I watched it, and it's not familiar in any way :( But thank you for the reply and trying to help.

Edit: I found the first one. I'm not sure if it is the same as the one you linked, I don't think it is though.
The Unlimited – Hyoubu Kyousuke

The names are VERY similar though...The descriptions are also the SAME. But when I googled what you linked, it was not the same anime....o.o I'm confused. But you DID help me find it! So thank you, very much! :)
It is the same one I linked.

There's Zettai Karen Children The Unlimited Hyoubu Kyousuke(the one I linked you) and just Zettai Karen Children. You probably looked up the second, I was correct.

And the second one you are thinking of is from the same anime. It's from a flashback of the main character Hyoubu Kyousuke.

For the second one here are some pics to jog your memory

http://static.metanorn.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Zettai-Karen-Children-THE-UNLIMITED-Hyoubu-Kyousuke-0171.jpg
http://animeaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Zettai-Karen-Children-THE-UNLIMITED-7-Hyoubu-Kyousuke-Meets-His-Sister.jpg
http://static.metanorn.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Zettai-Karen-Children-THE-UNLIMITED-Hyoubu-Kyousuke-0141.jpg
Modified by IntroverTurtle, Feb 18, 2014 7:12 PM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 196 197 [198]