Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2012 2:18 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Miki seems to have a good head on her shoulders, she's probably gonna be OK in the future. Eri seems to like the guy after their first sexual intercourse, I can safely say it's "love at first fuck". LOL And then the MC and his love interest got it on right after their confession. What's annoying me is he didn't tell her about his online alter ego, ah well I guess I shouldn't complain much, it's still a feel good happy ending for a hentai.

7/10 for clean and crisp, uncensored animated sex!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 14, 2013 4:07 AM

Mar 2009
6/10 for ending. Kinda didn't sit right with me.
Aug 17, 2014 3:08 PM

Jan 2014
ending sucks like the VN...she and kei didn't end up together
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 10, 2015 2:55 PM

Aug 2009
well, this wasn't bad at all

the part with eri was random but it was easy to get off to lol

sensei continues the hunt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In hentai standards, this gets a 9. One of those hentais that you can actually watch for plot.
Mar 2, 2016 5:32 AM
Oct 2014
DeadZeroSource said:

Maybe the spoiler u mentioned was the evil roiute of the vn.
Did u try to get all ending?
Nov 6, 2016 5:16 AM
Jul 2018
I'm not sure why we got a sex scene with Eri (the protagonist's sister's friend). And the sister's VA is still hilarious. Overall, this was an extremely decent watch. The comedy may have been unintentional (it was all because of one English VA), but I really liked the serious stuff in this one. I'll probably watch this again at some point.
Nov 18, 2016 12:33 PM

Mar 2015
tfw a freaking hentai executes a premise far better than most other modern shows. Most of it was actually handled really well. In fact, getting to the point is something that would help most narratives-

The mc got ntr'd by himself topkek
_HeroKenzan_Nov 19, 2016 12:26 PM
May 25, 2017 12:06 AM

Oct 2015
dixie89 said:
DeadZeroSource said:

I shouldn't have read that spoiler.

I truly want to believe that the anime's route is not the route of the spoiler, otherwise...

I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but they didn't mention she was virgin during the sex nor she didn't bleed as the others.
*sigh*... I should stop right here... I want to keep my hopes of what I watched.
TechOtaku-hMay 25, 2017 12:14 AM
Jun 16, 2019 2:46 PM
Oct 2017
I really didn't llike the incest with father daughter and I also didn't like the rape Kei commited either.
Jan 3, 2021 12:36 AM
Jan 2021
Vi-h said:
dixie89 said:

I truly want to believe that the anime's route is not the route of the spoiler, otherwise...

I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but they didn't mention she was virgin during the sex nor she didn't bleed as the others.
*sigh*... I should stop right here... I want to keep my hopes of what I watched.

Dude don't worry it was heavily implied that it was her first time "be gentle" "it kinda hurts". There are loads of endings for the VN and that was just a evil ending. The anime ending was clearly gonna not about her father. It was a good ending (kei and modori) so rest assured. And not everyone bleeds there first time.
NbaYoungboy38Jan 3, 2021 1:00 AM
Jan 3, 2021 12:58 AM
Jan 2021
Vi-h said:
dixie89 said:

Oh yeah also, he moved away for work reasons. So yeah the anime is taking a kei route 'good route' and this hentai is actually loosely connected to school days. With some of the characters of this being connected to some of the background characters of that anime. Not any of the main 3 thank God. But yeah this hentai is pretty cool, and I'm glad they took a good path 7.5/10 foe me
Jan 3, 2021 1:05 AM
Jan 2021
Hulk10 said:
I really didn't llike the incest with father daughter and I also didn't like the rape Kei commited either.

What father daughter incest? There was none, that was only a SLIGHT POSSIBILITY in the VN, which the hentai didnt take that route.
Jun 30, 2021 5:23 AM

Jun 2015
Eri was a good character, everything else was boring.
Jul 1, 2023 5:10 PM

Nov 2010
Midori's sex scene was excellent. I like how they finished studying first, had an emotional moment, then confessed before having sex. It reminded me of the first time I had sex. The events were similar. My ex-gf and I were reviewing for the board exams. It started with some teasing which eventually led to great sex. Ah, the good old days!

It looks like a bittersweet ending. It's pretty dumb of the MC not to confess that he was A.W at the end. Midori wouldn't have minded, and I'm sure it would've enhanced their intimate sex.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pure Mail Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - Jul 25, 2012

8 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:56 PM

» Reminder that School days is connected to this.

RyuKazumaki - Jun 24, 2021

1 by wangson »»
Jan 20, 2022 1:16 AM

» Anyone has subtitles for this?

andrewmyles - Mar 21, 2013

0 by andrewmyles »»
Mar 21, 2013 11:35 AM

» Awesome Hentai

TheNVS - Jul 17, 2012

0 by TheNVS »»
Jul 17, 2012 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.