Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2012 5:28 AM
Dec 2007
Alright, folks, after reading chapter 3, who do you think is Nadeshiko dating?

I personally liked Megumi the most, but there's a high probability that Nadeshiko's girlfriend is Ai, since Nadeshiko knew about Ai's tastes and they were very polite to each other in this chapter (maybe to hide that they're dating).

Even if we are never going to find out the cellphone girlfriend's true identity, I'm still very happy that we finally got our first official yuri couple in the Yuru Yuri universe.

source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=28698576
viMALJul 21, 2012 5:43 AM
Jul 21, 2012 10:42 AM

May 2009
I also think it's Ai, but it wouldn't be weird if it was Megumi... I guess Miho is the only one that doesn't fit at all...
Indeed, I never thought there would be an actual yuri couple in the Yuru Yuri series, hope Namori-sensei goes further with this couple, at least.

Namori's art
Aug 4, 2012 1:06 PM

Sep 2011
I'd vote Megumi because of that whole joking around with the S&M thing. :P
Aug 7, 2012 1:36 PM
Dec 2007
And suddenly, Miho seems like the most likely choice now...

Possible explanations aftter ch6:

Miho is the S to Nadeshiko's M: She made her blush at school so perhaps she can make Nadeshiko say all sorts of embarrassing stuff over the phone as well

Nadeshiko is the S to Megumi's M: In order to hide their lovey-dovey relationship, Nadeshiko's being extra-mean to Megumi (this argument doesn't sound very convincing though)

...Ai stays out of everything: In order to hide their close relationship, the two of them treat each other very politely

Megumi's chances are slowly decreasing ;_____; But she's obviously smitten with Nadeshiko because her heart goes doki doki whenever Nadeshiko talks to her >.<
Aug 8, 2012 6:46 AM

Jul 2011
geezer said:
And suddenly, Miho seems like the most likely choice now...

Possible explanations aftter ch6:

Miho is the S to Nadeshiko's M: She made her blush at school so perhaps she can make Nadeshiko say all sorts of embarrassing stuff over the phone as well

Nadeshiko is the S to Megumi's M: In order to hide their lovey-dovey relationship, Nadeshiko's being extra-mean to Megumi (this argument doesn't sound very convincing though)

...Ai stays out of everything: In order to hide their close relationship, the two of them treat each other very politely

Megumi's chances are slowly decreasing ;_____; But she's obviously smitten with Nadeshiko because her heart goes doki doki whenever Nadeshiko talks to her >.<

Yeah, I think so too.. Well, I like it to be Megumi, but the other two has a great possibility than her. Hmm... I wish Namori will reveal it soon...
BTW! I'm beginning to like Megumi. XD
Jan 22, 2013 11:43 AM

Nov 2012
lol I'm too late for this...

anyway I think nadeshiko's GF is megumi, reason it was because of this tsundere/ S&M thing (although miho is a strong contender in this). It seems like every 10pm nadeshiko expect a call from someone or she's about to call someone, I don't know why it has to be 10pm (chapter 3 pg5 & chapter 10 pg6) but my guess is because her girlfriend is busy like having a part time job and who among them got a part time job? (chp3 pg4) megumi

note: Night work is defined as between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. her part time job is not on night shift.
darkchez11Jul 22, 2013 4:10 AM

“Fools who don’t respect the past are likely to repeat it.” – Nico Robin
May 18, 2013 1:06 AM
May 2013
actually since the chapter where nadeshiko's classmates appeared, i automatically thought that megumi is her girlfriend ._. and i still do. and miho and ai seems to be just teasing them, because they already know they're a couple and see how both (nadeshiko and megumi) of them will react. well who knows, i still don't know how Namori rolls so it's hard to figure out, it could be megumi ("make her the least obvious" trick) or either miho and ai ("they'll overthink about who the real girlfriend but it's actually the obvious one" trick) or probably neither, she's probably dating an extra on the anime, though i highly doubt it... but it could even be that she actually has no girlfriend at all and just imagining things xD i've seen too much anime with no logic so it's pretty hard to guess. D:
aoshiroMay 21, 2013 1:22 AM
May 18, 2013 12:28 PM

May 2010
Could be anyone. I sure hope it's not Ai though. She's kind of boring plain.

May 21, 2013 1:20 AM
May 2013
after watching many anime and playing some of this "certain" game, the plain, sweet, and often has a smiley face are mostly sadistic in the inside... so i doubt it'll be boring if it was ai.
Jul 6, 2013 10:54 AM

Jul 2008
After read many discussions and reread the chapters, it is possible nadeshiko's girfriend be Megumi. Even though all those possible tricks Namori can give, but Megumi, now, seems more plausible to me. The part time job, s&m relationship - the love and hate in front of eveeryone. Yeah, it must be her!
Jul 31, 2013 7:24 PM

Dec 2006
this is one of the most amazing things i've ever seen.
Oct 18, 2013 11:01 AM

Apr 2011
I voted for Ai.. Reason, just a feeling XD

I hope Namori-sensei will be kind enough to reveal the true identity of Nadeshiko's mystery gf :P
Nov 11, 2014 4:30 AM

Aug 2010
Just my two cents, having reread the relevant chapters, trying to be as objective as possible. To me personally, she seems to have the most chemistry with Ai, and the phone conversations are all nicely balanced to fit with this theory. Megumi is also a rather fitting choice, good boke/tsukkomi routine going on. This would seemingly leave Miho as the least likely candidate, but if you think about it, they are trying to hide it, so one could argue that it's actually a sign on the contrary. Anyway, this is going into "I know you know I know you know I know" territory, so I'll just go ahead and cast my hopes on Ai. Still, as much as I'm not that huge of a fan of Namori as most people around here, I have to give her credit, this is nicely crafted. I do wonder if there are hints I have missed that will be painfully obvious once the truth is out (if ever, the fanbase seems pretty split -- which reminds me, it would be pretty funny if she dated all of them, everyone trying to hide it in their own way).
Nov 20, 2015 7:26 AM

Aug 2010

Now I'm like 75% sure it's Miho..they might be taking chances to hold each othe's hand like this while busy talking to their other friends..
Jun 12, 2023 8:09 AM
Aug 2015
What.. Wait wait..its already 2023.! No real answer??? Zamn.. Who is Nadeshiko's GF?????
Aug 4, 2023 5:09 AM
Feb 2021
i'm hoping/thinking the answer might FINALLY be revealed in the adaptation that's coming out :O  it would be such a cool move!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ohmuro Family Chapter 18 Discussion

rederoin - Jul 18, 2013

1 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Oomuro-ke Chapter 52 Discussion

Miporin - Jul 10, 2020

1 by Spicelit »»
Jun 17, 2021 5:24 PM

Poll: » Oomuro-ke Chapter 49 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

1 by Miporin »»
May 27, 2018 9:06 AM

Poll: » Oomuro-ke Chapter 46 Discussion

Miporin - May 27, 2018

0 by Miporin »»
May 27, 2018 8:58 AM

Poll: » Oomuro-ke Chapter 45 Discussion

Miporin - May 27, 2018

0 by Miporin »»
May 27, 2018 8:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.