Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2012 12:50 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok, so i just watched episode 2. My heart melted from meeting the first 5 of the 9 guardians; the guardian or wind, Randy, the guardian of Nature/Greenery, Marcel, the guardian of water, Lumiele, the guardian of dreams, Olive, and my personal favourite (and for some reason always my favourite in this kind of anime) the guardian of fire, Oscar.

This episode was all about the guardians trying to convince Ange that she is the right person to be the Legendary Etoile. But Ange at first lacked confidence and love in herself and her own abilities. It wasn't until Oscar found her trying to run away, and took her on a "date" and talked to her with his wisdom and intelligence, and that far away and handsome face of his.... *ahem* As i was saying...

It wasn't until Oscar talked to Ange that she started to question and observe her true self, which lead to her deciding in the end that she was going to stay, find out her mission, and maybe one day learn to love herself, which would eventually lead to her being able to save the galaxy she is meant to save.

(As you may have guessed i have kind of developed a little crush on Oscar X3)
I'm a Mangaka in training watch me as i make my way to the top!!

Wanted: A sensei to teach me and push me in the right direction for being a mangaka

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique: Kokoro no Mezameru Toki Episode 13 Discussion

SakuraBell - Jul 6, 2012

0 by SakuraBell »»
Jul 6, 2012 6:20 AM

Poll: » Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique: Kokoro no Mezameru Toki Episode 5 Discussion

SakuraBell - Jul 4, 2012

0 by SakuraBell »»
Jul 4, 2012 7:08 AM

Poll: » Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique ~ Kokoro no Mezameru Toki ~ Episode 1 Discussion

Crystal - Jan 18, 2008

5 by SakuraBell »»
Jul 4, 2012 12:49 AM

» If this will get fansub or licensed

RuthLovesKurama - Jan 13, 2007

3 by Cniht »»
Jan 19, 2008 4:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.