Forum Settings
Forums
New
Like it?
Jun 16, 2012 11:10 AM

Oct 2010
Another excellent episode and it seems to me the whole Irisviel shit was illusionnary at most. Kirei still retains the real killer deal. My thoughts follow.

About the beginning, the beginning was totally KICKASS in the spoiler
with a rocket start like that of a fight between Kirei and Kiritsugu. It was inevitable the adrenaline rush to start early for a thrilling episode to flow through one’s body’s excitement being cause by it. It nothing of short in that field of entertainment that excited along with its BGM.

About Saber VS Berserker, although short lived in the spoiler
it was quite nice to see them fight. Especially since last juicy BERSERKER MACHINE GUNNING of Saber. In thee end despite the intensity and action, I find myself LETDOWN! Simply due to this GLORY being short and not long enough for my adrenaline to savor. Only it has savored the graceful intensity of it. However THAT! That was too short for it. I am still very grateful to have seen this fight of Glory between Arthur and Lancelot.

About Kiritsugu VS Kirei, one of the most remarkable things of the fight from the start in the spoiler
is indeed how Kirei dodges the bullets of Kiritsugu. I find that was COOL! COOL! COOL! Too cool really to be a witness viewer to this marvel. The best was at thee end of that spoiler where clearly PALM FIST was used on Kiritsugu to most likely give him a fatal blow or a serious one. Normally it would shatter your chest into pieces. Killing you in one shot. In fact I think it’s more a parody of Jacky-Chan. Less you explain Kirei’s poses of fighting like Jacky-Chan a little. Regardless I loved the most the following part,

Kirei got something nice for killing Irisviel! DAMN BASTARD! I was very happy to see him at least get a nice wound like that. In the follow up in the spoiler
Kiritsugu shined more with nice attempts and a lot of blood suddenly popping out. Nicely and finely with graphics.

About Irisviel x Kiritsugu, FUCKED UP! Really resumes the whole segment itself. I knew it was kind of a illusionnary thing. I could not believe shit like that happened so conveniently. Especially since Irisviel was already dead. One to remark is the Solar Eclipse in the spoiler
during the romantic venture of the couple.
It as been used in anime previously with Haiyore Nyaruko and it is deemed to me now more than just a anime show off. In fact IMO it’s a BAD OMEN! As to why show it in animu with 2 series and a commercial for Berserk is beyond me as to reason. Surely I sense a BAD OMEN only from it. As to what or anything else is very mysterious for not only me but other people, mainly my friend’s friends in Japan. Well it was still a nice part for me.

Then comes interrupting this some weird shit! We have in the spoiler
a multi thread parts of pasts of Kiritsugu. Hence illusion stuff that did happen in the past but are currently haunting Kiritsugu. That being said it was gross the whole ship part with all the blood and dead people along there being females. I just hate it when girls die. They intermingled it with the Island part, a hotel part, the part where his Natalia dies and some parts of Kiritsugu’s killings when he was younger. A rather interesting mixture to show out. As the following,

along with the spoiler
Came it was very warming to see Illyasviel hugging Kiritsugu like that. Until the following spoiler
WTF WAS THAT! WTF WAS IT FOR! RAGE! Wtf again! That gun to his kid’s head? You FUCKING NUTS Kiritsugu? Have you lost it? Seriously GUY!
You never any of this shit even in thinking in your head. I don’t give a fuck of the reason. You never ever think ill like that of your family. SICK! That choking of Irisviel was SICK! I am sick of thinking of it along with the blood it came out. So I prefer to think of it as being FAKE! This is all a FAKE SHIT! I will not get tricked into it. For me Kirei killed Irisviel and that’s that.

About Kiritsugu VS Kirei part 2, well well in thee end looks like Kiritsugu kills Kirei in the spoiler
a nice back head shot and BOOM! Kirei is dead or is he? Nicely shown there! Kirei’s bloody one eye with blood flowing like a stream was nicely down.

About thee end of the episode, well well who do we have taking advantage of a weak Saber in the spoiler
oh SHEESH IT’S ARCHER! DAMN! Shit head gets to take advantage like that. What a SOB Snake shit Gil is there. Along with using his powers on Saber he humiliates her with them in the spoiler
I take that very seriously as humiliation. Look at WTF his weapon attains Saber. Looks to me like a declaration that her private is his. I know it sounds ridiculous but considering the awkward position where the weapon landed I can’t help but note as a double meaning. Some Kings used to design quite well their lover’s privates as their own for their strong love to them. So I am kind of thinking that it’s Gil’s declaration of love in Saber less I am wrong in thinking like that.

As the last phase in the spoiler
comes from the episode one cannot wait till next week to find out Kiritsugu’s order to be carried out by Saber.

As a final though Fuuuuuuuuu that illusions of Irisviel being killed by Kiritsugu. It was RAGING and DEPRESSING!

BTW Nice Image of Alternate Saber I found in the spoiler (NSFW) around the net.

Some GIFs of Kirei’s Jacky-Chan moves in the spoiler
which proves that he did do some moves of him.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 17, 2012 12:48 AM

Nov 2011
Kiritsugu having been established as someone who has always chosen quantity over quality (in terms of his relationship to the person) made the decision, of "killing" his family rather than every other human on earth, without any hesitation. It makes me wonder, how many others would have so easily made the choice.

Great screen caps btw. Hope you make more avatars and gifs.
Jun 17, 2012 3:27 AM

Oct 2010
AzureBlues said:
Kiritsugu having been established as someone who has always chosen quantity over quality (in terms of his relationship to the person) made the decision, of "killing" his family rather than every other human on earth, without any hesitation. It makes me wonder, how many others would have so easily made the choice.

Great screen caps btw. Hope you make more avatars and gifs.
Hey thanks, it was more to get rid of the annoyance of multi page looking around.

I shall try to make the GIFs.

You have a very interesting outlook in curiosity for Kiritsugu and to say it simply. Not many would even have what Kiritsugu had to pull a gun trigger when he first did at his age. Hence not many would have what it takes as he did to end such a crazy war. As a result it remains to see his ambitions. One more Servant to get rid of and it's all Saver and him.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favourite character?

Gurenn - Dec 31, 2011

49 by Fukamin »»
Jun 11, 2020 10:02 AM

Poll: » Favorite F/Z Servant?

CriticalParasite - May 3, 2017

0 by CriticalParasite »»
May 3, 2017 2:30 PM

» GIFs and Avatars from episode 8

greedytoh - Nov 20, 2011

2 by Rhiannon-Senpai »»
Apr 16, 2013 4:50 PM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars from Fate Zero no credit OP

Yumekichi11 - Nov 22, 2011

1 by Rhiannon-Senpai »»
Apr 16, 2013 4:46 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12! Final thoughts of a hardcore posters and fan.

Yumekichi11 - Jun 23, 2012

8 by EmperorLelouch7 »»
Apr 2, 2013 7:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.