Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (39) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2008 9:10 AM

Feb 2008
I personally thought that was a brilliant ending to a brilliant series.
I felt so damn sorry for Nunnally at the end, kudos to her seiyuu. I thought she did a great job at the death part.
Sep 29, 2008 9:28 AM

Jul 2008
so no more Code Geass, I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the anime.

And Lelouch isn't dead, he can't loss in a chess match and killing the king will mean he losses the match.

Sep 29, 2008 10:18 AM

Feb 2008
Mr-Prince said:
so no more Code Geass, I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the anime.

And Lelouch isn't dead, he can't loss in a chess match and killing the king will mean he losses the match.

but he played for both sides :)
<font face="Times New Roman" color="#6666FF" size="3"><b><font color="#0000FF">L</font><font color="#3333FF">i</font><font color="#6666FF">v</font><font color="#9999FF">i</font><font color="#CCCCFF">n</font><font color="#EEEEFF">g</font><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font><font color="#EEEEFF">.</font><font color="#CCCCFF">.</font></b>
Sep 29, 2008 10:22 AM

Jul 2008
I've had like a day to sit back and think on this after it ending now, and what can I say?

My life somehow feels emptier knowing that Geass has been completed, yet I'm genuinely elated it's finished. On the upside, despite the amibuous ending, there's always something new and interesting on the horizon.

And I'm still stickin to my guns that it should end here and now, not that I disagree with any of the Comedy/Harem possibility spin-offs(NonCanon!) >.> I just don't wanna see this go into Super-Shonen mode with some seemingly nigh random villain popping for Lelouch to thwart. Would kind of ruin everything Lelouch just worked so hard to help create :(

Edit: Lelouch is alive. You can't tell me otherwise. I'm basing this off nothing more than my sheer desire for him to be alive. What gorgeous eyes that boy had. Mmmmm... Wait, what?
BakayaroSep 29, 2008 10:32 AM

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Sep 29, 2008 10:36 AM

Sep 2008
So sad ending T.T i was watching all the seson whit hope that Lelouch some how will fix evrything and would live happily but he sacrafised him self for others who dint knew his real intention :( damn i hate this kind of ending . Still i hope that some how he is a live ;P
Sep 29, 2008 10:44 AM
Apr 2008
at the first i thought the ending was bad but after seeing it 3 times i think lelouch didn't die. 1st lelouch became king of geass and it means he would be immortal however he can be killed by only one person, the person he treasures most that would be Nunnaly. 2nd C.C was happy at the ending, probably because Lelouch survived. he was probably driving the carage. if lelouch died C.C wouldn't have a reason to smile, well i think so because she was praying and Crying for him at the Church. 3rd at the end C.C was talking to someone and not thinking to someone.
JesperkxSep 29, 2008 10:47 AM
Sep 29, 2008 10:44 AM

Jun 2008
I enjoyed the ending. A bit predictable towards the end but it's ok. At least it has a bit of disclosure so yeah, overall it's a great series in my book. Well, I believe that Lelouch is still alive for after all he is a Geass user and like C. C. he is an immortal. Hmmm, Nunally knows that the new Zero is Suzaku right? I hope so or else poor Suzaku will be living in a lonely existance.
Sep 29, 2008 10:47 AM

Sep 2008
My Lelouch!!! But i know he isn't dead..because he is with C.C !!
oxo.anime.xox.manga.oxo.
Sep 29, 2008 11:09 AM

Jul 2008
Surprisingly great ending to an otherwise rather crappy show.
Sep 29, 2008 11:17 AM
Sep 2008
Nettachan said:

... and the reason we didn't saw it it's because his hand was covered in blood. and don't forget Nunnally saw his past, and it's only possible with immortal guys.

nice. aside from that you really did gave it a lot of insight. I agree.
Your other insights also amazed me.

I never really noticed those until I read your post.
I guess I'm having a hard time since I'm a little tired. Hehe.
Anyway I find your post amazing.
You made the ending look like the start of something new.
The answer I was waiting for.

I actually hated the ending for 2 reasons.
1) someone spoiled me.
2) i haven't watched it - yet.

After watching (and reading here)
1) it was not an ending really, just a transition for another season [people from Clamp taking a break from creating the "brain wrecking thing" we watch. lol. they could suffer from "brain wreckage" too you know?]

2) if i hadn't read Nettachan's post, i would have gotten an idea of what may happen and what is it that was already known. I would have a problem recollecting the previous episodes and merging it into a general thought.

Having a sequel will probably still apply the concept of Geass, having new conflicts - both inter & intra, twists, & connections to the previous episodes which we might have already guessed - Lelouch's immortality.

Though Clamp will do have a hard time making a sequel... thinking of conflicts... geass [gift-curse-all-in-one] instances... GAY POSES... SKIMPY costumes. LOL.

I love the story. The ending was just a part of it.
I'm just waiting for the next sequel.
[damn. i registered for this one post. ;p]
Sep 29, 2008 11:24 AM
Jul 2007
I could honestly not have been happier with the ending...all I can hope now is that they don't wreck it by making a sequel. All things considered, it was the best finale they could have produced.
Sep 29, 2008 11:34 AM

Oct 2007
Tomgeek said:
I could honestly not have been happier with the ending...all I can hope now is that they don't wreck it by making a sequel. All things considered, it was the best finale they could have produced.

I think they're making an OVA called "C.C's true wish" or something.

Lelouch isn't dead.
Sep 29, 2008 11:44 AM

Jan 2008
Although noone will read 24 pages :)
Great ending... My tears were running the last ten minutes... :'(
Sep 29, 2008 12:00 PM

Aug 2008
Aurakira said:
@ImperialX
Theory makes sense. I also thought about that and it sounds quite possible.

Great ending. Just.. great. Or awesome. Or however you want to name it. Better than I expected, although I thought Taniguichi would be able to conclude the series well.
It's neither a perfect series nor very outstanding in one point - but personally it is one of my favorites and perfect with it's flaws (oh and I love the ridiculous plot twists of course!).

I cried like about 5 minutes (hasn't happened with any media yet) and then fuck yeah ali project with their flower of evil started.
But the best in the ending is that you can think about it and there is space for own interpretations.

To watch it RAW was extremely athmospheric, but guess I have to watch with the subs to make sure I understanded everything right.

Btw.. ah, I'm so happy..

Umm...that picture is so photoshopped...Here's the real picture from the video:
ExplosiveLeeSep 29, 2008 12:15 PM
"Those of us who have the dreams and the passion to be able to overturn common sense are the strongest" Kuroyanagi Ryo, Yakitate Japan! Episode 24.

"Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you, all of you, to die!" -Lelouch Lamperouge

Sep 29, 2008 12:10 PM

Jun 2007
Whoo its over...

Zero appeared and I was so excited (that is actually the reason why I started Code Geass so long ago: Zero :3) but now Suzaku was wearing the mask hmmm didnt like that.

Lelouch dies, not happy about it. Actually it felt kinda sad, i guess after all i didnt want him to die D:

But now with all the speculation of CC talking with him at the end it feels right. after all everyone survived, cornellia, her knight, spinzaku, everyone...

7/10 i guess. It was good, entertaining but so wth :D
Sep 29, 2008 12:27 PM
Jun 2007
Wow, that was an one hell of a roller coaster ride. after 6 months (and 9 months of waiting before that), its finally over. The show had tons of twists and turns, bordering on absurd and ridiculous. and of course, you know what goes hand in hand with roller coaster rid-

*pukes*

6/10 for the series. the ending was a nice touch for what was mostly a disappointing series. too bad endings in general, don't sway my thoughts on any show, regardless of how good or bad it was.
Sep 29, 2008 1:34 PM

Aug 2008
I totally saw Lelouch's death coming, but just seeing it made me cry. Yes, it's true that i cry for non-exsisting anime characters. Lol. I was just crying and trying to watch the epilogue through my tears. xD , Over-all, it was a crazy roller coaster ride, but the after effect of the ride was toooooooootally worth it. I give this anime a 8.5/10, .5 off just cuase Lelouch's death mad me cry =D
Sep 29, 2008 1:50 PM

Jun 2008
THE ENDING WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!
Wasted hours of watching, liked it till ep 24 and now? What happened? why couldn't they just created R3 to finish it properly or something.
Well, i can just say that i was very disappointed. :S
o rly?
Sep 29, 2008 2:21 PM

Feb 2008
First off, love the series, this season ending..well everything lolz but they had to go and end it with some conflicts like the 1st season xD~

Well from my point of view, and 5 hours of reviewing pieces of the series back xD, yeah Lelouch is alive. Most probably he's the cart driver at the end scene. C.C. isn't crazy enough to talk alone..more over to someone who's dead. If you noticed, she nudge her head upwards, towards the cart driver when she called Lelouch. And another thing, the drivers face was hidden, covered up. Never ever i had seen they covered up someones face in the series before, even the pedestrians, students, people that were killed, all had faces. And why do they do that? lolz. Don't forget the fact that he's immortal. And Orange was happy that Lelouch is dead while picking up some oranges with Anya? Lol all he ever think about is to protect Lelouch.

Still think Lelouch is dead? Well everyone has their own opinion and this is mine, Lelouch is still alive and well, riding away together with C.C. xD~ they probably gonna make some OVAs to properly end it or perhaps...just maybe, they gonna make a R3 with new...brain teasers lmao. Cross my fingers and hope for a miracle~

One last word, Lelouch, your the man!
Sep 29, 2008 2:44 PM

Nov 2007
lelouch is definately dead.. suzaku wouldn't have cried when he stabbed him and cc wouldn't have cried at church praying.. sad to say this RIP Lelouch.. it was an awesome end to a great series.. lets hope 00 season 2 can deliver this much excitement :)
Sep 29, 2008 4:00 PM

Jun 2008
ImperialX said:

Basically, Lelouch is the person driving the cart in the last scene. He, who is now immortal, travels the brand new world he has created together with the also immortal C.C. C.C. talks to Lelouch in the end by saying: "Geass is the power of kings, it will isolate you... well, I guess thats a little wrong... eh, Lelouch?"

Now comes the second big misconception. A lot of people say C.C. was just talking to the dead like with Marianne, that's not true. She could only talk to her because of the nature of her Geass which allowed her to implant herself into the "hearts" of others. That's how she was able to talk with Marianne. Lelouch's Geass was entirely different, meaning that she could only have spoken to him if he was there. Also, the fact that the cart driver is masking his features completely supports this fact, considering the fact that Lelouch is now considered dead.

I agree, completely. I cried, sure enough, because as soon as I saw the stab it killed me from the inside out! Ha, but, knowing he had the code...the ending just brightened my day! He lives on, forever with C.C., what more could I possibly want? <333!

p.s., watching Nunally was heartbreaking. She was even more loveable with her eyes open though! Everything was to be expected, but I don't care...I loved every second of it :D
Sep 29, 2008 4:00 PM

Nov 2007
Hm... the ending was... interesting.

I liked it actually. It was a decent ending.
It seems like Lelouch is alive... or maybe not. But I believe he is. Who knows...

His death scene was possibly one of the best scenes of all CG series. Really well done. But it didn't make me cry. Not even get close to it =/
But this episode doesn't exactly save the series. R2 had a lot of problems, mainly in the plot. So it's impossible for me to give it a 10/10.

My score: 7/10
(and a 100/10 for Orange-kun)
Sep 29, 2008 4:32 PM

Jun 2007
I thought the ending was actually pretty good. I just wish the rest of the series had been better, it had the potential. I reckon I'll give this a 7.

Looking at the evidence on both sides, I reckon Lelouch is still alive. I'm saying this as an impartial observer, seeing as I was always pretty apathetic towards Lelouch. I couldn't have cared less what happened to Lelouch, as long as CC was okay! Anyway, I will add to the Lelouch being alive argument: Since when was Lelouch so self-sacrificing that he would give up his life for the world? He wanted to help, sure, but I doubt he'd throw his life away for anyone (except Nunnaly...possibly). Still, who knows, maybe we'll find out in an OVA or Special, or something similar.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Sep 29, 2008 4:39 PM

Jun 2008
wow...just wow......that was the first anime ending to ever bring tears to my eyes, the best anime ive ever watched in my entire life....all i gotta say is... ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!!!!!!
Sep 29, 2008 4:39 PM

Jun 2008
ImperialX said:
Alright, it seems that the last episodewas pretty complex and out of most of the people I've talked to, a lot of people don't seems to get it. I'm going to tie up all the lose ends with this post.

The Code is the power of immortality, which C.C. has. The 98th Emperor of Britannia, Charles, has the Code. He transferred the Code to Lelouch while strangling him in episode 21. Lelouch wanted this, and he deliberately told Suzaku to not interfere.

However, the Code does not activate unless receiver dies first. This is shown when the nun kills C.C. after transferring the Code to her. Charle’s Code activated when he shot himself. Here is one of the big misconceptions that most people have: The transfer of the Code does not involve death of the transferrer. The nun was crazy and killed herself after she transferred her code. VV was injured from the battle and died. So basically, after episode 21, Lelouch had Charle’s Code (inactivated) and C.C’s contracted Geass.

When Lelouch got stabbed by Zero/Suzaku at the end, his Code was activated. What supports this is that Nunnally got Lelouch's memories when she touched her, just like Lelouch did when he touched C.C. back in Narita. The only way this could have happened is his Code activating. This pretty much confirms that he has the Code.

Unlike C.C., and Charles, who lost their Geasses because the people who contracted them died, Lelouch didn’t obtain C.C.’s Code and thus kept his Geass, while having the Code (which he obtained from Charles at the same time). Lelouch therefore has achieved CODE GEASS.

Basically, Lelouch is the person driving the cart in the last scene. He, who is now immortal, travels the brand new world he has created together with the also immortal C.C. C.C. talks to Lelouch in the end by saying: "Geass is the power of kings, it will isolate you... well, I guess thats a little wrong... eh, Lelouch?"

Now comes the second big misconception. A lot of people say C.C. was just talking to the dead like with Marianne, that's not true. She could only talk to her because of the nature of her Geass which allowed her to implant herself into the "hearts" of others. That's how she was able to talk with Marianne. Lelouch's Geass was entirely different, meaning that she could only have spoken to him if he was there. Also, the fact that the cart driver is masking his features completely supports this fact, considering the fact that Lelouch is now considered dead.

i have to agree what you said makes a lot of sense. thanks for clearing that up because i think i was going to wonder who C.C was talking to for the rest of my life lol. good show loved the ending but hated it.
Sep 29, 2008 4:44 PM
Feb 2008
Yo that was an awesome ending to a good anime. For the people saying "Finally an end to a terrible anime i can finally wash my hands of it" By KrylonBlue on the first page.....Why the hell are you in this forum seriously now you have nothing better to do but watch 50 episodes or so and then complain about them haha???? Now i know that is one thing and i dont really mind people who say that they didn't like the ending since it is their own opinion but not liking the entire series and giving it a 1 is totally different
Sep 29, 2008 5:27 PM

Dec 2007
DJsama17 said:
ImperialX said:
Alright, it seems that the last episodewas pretty complex and out of most of the people I've talked to, a lot of people don't seems to get it. I'm going to tie up all the lose ends with this post.

The Code is the power of immortality, which C.C. has. The 98th Emperor of Britannia, Charles, has the Code. He transferred the Code to Lelouch while strangling him in episode 21. Lelouch wanted this, and he deliberately told Suzaku to not interfere.

However, the Code does not activate unless receiver dies first. This is shown when the nun kills C.C. after transferring the Code to her. Charle’s Code activated when he shot himself. Here is one of the big misconceptions that most people have: The transfer of the Code does not involve death of the transferrer. The nun was crazy and killed herself after she transferred her code. VV was injured from the battle and died. So basically, after episode 21, Lelouch had Charle’s Code (inactivated) and C.C’s contracted Geass.

When Lelouch got stabbed by Zero/Suzaku at the end, his Code was activated. What supports this is that Nunnally got Lelouch's memories when she touched her, just like Lelouch did when he touched C.C. back in Narita. The only way this could have happened is his Code activating. This pretty much confirms that he has the Code.

Unlike C.C., and Charles, who lost their Geasses because the people who contracted them died, Lelouch didn’t obtain C.C.’s Code and thus kept his Geass, while having the Code (which he obtained from Charles at the same time). Lelouch therefore has achieved CODE GEASS.

i have to agree what you said makes a lot of sense. thanks for clearing that up because i think i was going to wonder who C.C was talking to for the rest of my life lol. good show loved the ending but hated it.

100% Kickass .t.r.u.t.h
Sep 29, 2008 5:35 PM

Jun 2008
Well the show has finally ended after 5-6 months of what i call big sunday download. great show with a great ending which i disliked but loved it. With what lulu did people are going to completely forget about massacre princess Euphemia but at the same time creating a world in which both nunnally and euphemia wanted. And after seeing that battle with suzaku and kallen i knew suzaku couldn't just die like that, but the part with aruthur at his grave got to me. I might be the only one but i call teh battle with suzaku and kallen to be a standstill because both their mechs were disabled and if gino didn't catch her she would have died. Lulus supposed death was the best death scene in code geass and they had a lot of good death scenes such as Shirley and Rolo but lulu's stood out as the best The last scene was nice too when she was talking and the music stopped and she said right lelouch. At first i was wondering who C.C was talking to but after reading the post and websites lulu has to be alive and is the driver in the car i 100% agree with that theory. loved this season but 1st season did it for me R1 was the best anime for me.

Can't believe one of my favorite anime shows has ended. what now? i wonder what was suppose to happen in the original script of R2 hopefully Taniguchi can release it in some type of other form like a manga or alternate OVA. for now it has ended and it was good. All i can say now is ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait wait wait.... what the hell was C.C real name?
Sep 29, 2008 5:46 PM

Dec 2007
DJsama17 said:

Cee Cee.
Sep 29, 2008 6:27 PM
Feb 2008
Well consider me silenced. I was expecting the worst (and got just that with Macross F's finale) and received instead what was a satisfying (touching even) conclusion. I love how the writers, who up to now seemed to be making it all up as they went along, brought the story full circle to give the show a fittingly epic and rather bittersweet ending.

It's a real pity the rest of the show just couldn't be as consistently brilliant as the first season. But while R2 is terribly flawed, I'll leave the series as a whole with mostly fond memories. If nothing else it kept me guessing until the very end. And that is surely rare these days.

Sep 29, 2008 7:20 PM

Feb 2008
ImperialX said:

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned or not. But on most of the japanese fansites this is basically held as the unanimous explanation of what happened.
Sep 29, 2008 7:51 PM

Aug 2007
I liked the ending a lot, I thought it was one of the best episodes of the entire series. The second season wasn't as good overall as the first, but it had a couple of great episodes and a great final episode, so that more than makes up for a couple of mediocre episodes.
Sep 29, 2008 8:05 PM

Jul 2007
Overall I thought that this finale was very satisfying. Although most of the plots were extremely predictable, the ending song made it an interesting last episode.

AWESOME
Sep 29, 2008 8:28 PM

Sep 2008
ASD ASD..

AWSOME.. the best final.... nooo i cant belive that there arent more episodes...

i love code geass.. i feel something bad becouse lulouche is dead, but when i know the reason... i feel better (and nunnally known it when.....) i havent words....

11/10...

Thanks.... another excellent anime ended...

(Sorry for my englishhh.. :( )
Sep 29, 2008 9:13 PM

Jul 2008
Darude said:
DJsama17 said:

Cee Cee.

its teardrop(or raindrop)....LOL

[if you dont get it, its from that one episode when lelouch found out c.c.'s real name in that cave. as soon as they name was said, the screen shifted to a falling teardrop(or rain drop)..]
mikeemoshSep 29, 2008 9:20 PM
Sep 29, 2008 9:26 PM

May 2008
IMO, that ending was fantastic. it throws all the emotions of the scene at you at once so that you dont know what you should be feeling. amazing series.
Sep 29, 2008 9:42 PM
Dec 2006
one word.... epic
Sep 29, 2008 10:05 PM

May 2008
nice and satisfying ending for me, except for Lelouch death and the others idiot just able to live blissfully without knowing the truth is kinda WTF~ DX
plus i have a feeling that in the closing scene quite akin to Spice & Wolf... ^^
Sep 29, 2008 11:04 PM

Jul 2008
shinwa_z said:

plus i have a feeling that in the closing scene quite akin to Spice & Wolf... ^^

please elaborate O_O
Sep 29, 2008 11:06 PM

Sep 2008
Wow... That was for sure one of the best endings of a shower I have ever seen. EPIC, is a good word to describe it.

Also, I don't care about you ney-sayers, but I'm sooo happy Lelouch lived and was with CC in the end (that's how I interpreted it at least), since he was able to to keep CC's "new promise" of making her smile. Lelouch x CC all the way.

Anyway, I just can't grasp that Code Geass is over T_T, I'll miss waiting to see what wacky plot twist action will occur on Sundays =P
Sep 29, 2008 11:51 PM

Jan 2008
i couldn't even get through the first page. why is everyone so hostile?

i guess i'm a little dense but i actually thought that the plot was a good one: in both seasons. i liked the fast-paced nature and the fact that it kept me guessing at every turn and episode. i'm not one to really think - or to figure out - what's going to happen next (that's my bf) - i like to live in the moment so to speak - so when it does, i get really surprised. i honestly didn't "see" Lelouch dying. thought it might happen, but prayed it wouldn't, so when it did i cried like a baby. yes, sad i know. damn Code Geass twists! it still gets to me that Shirley is dead. ;____;

all in all, it was really good. i loved both series and will definitely buy the box sets when they come out. plot may not have been unusual (at least to others but it was to me) but, in my opinion, i thought it was well plotted, even if i wanted another season. >,< i even got the first manga volume. of course, when i really enjoy a series i never want it to end. i wished that it could have been a happy ending for everyone, yes, i am a sappy girl, and i can see all the fanfiction that will come out of this.

i loved Clamp's character designs. they're one of my favorite mangka groups. i think that the animated characters came out sooooo much better than with Magic Knight Rayearth. i only wish they did the manga. the animators stayed pretty consistent the entire two seasons with only a flaw here and there. so i really have no problems with the technical aspects. ^^

now i guess i should expect some flames, ne?

Sep 30, 2008 1:21 AM

Mar 2008
I loved this ending even though I wasn't a big fan of the series overall.
Good end. Leaves a lot of speculation, too.
Sep 30, 2008 1:34 AM

Nov 2007

And I laughed

wait xingku died?? i really didn't notice QQ
Sep 30, 2008 3:55 AM

Mar 2008
sLy777 said:

And I laughed

wait
died?? i really didn't notice QQ

Haha, ja.
At least I think he did, I had to re-watch it too after I heard the same :P.
Sep 30, 2008 4:01 AM

Jul 2008
Thea said:
sLy777 said:

And I laughed

wait
died?? i really didn't notice QQ

Haha, ja.
At least I think he did, I had to re-watch it too after I heard the same :P.

Yeah I think so because
Website http://akariREMOVED.co.cc/sig/sig.php is reporting as Malware.
Sep 30, 2008 6:32 AM

Mar 2008
He wasn't in prison either :>.
Oh well, I was never attached to that guy.
Sep 30, 2008 6:57 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah, he had the sickness, remembarz.
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Sep 30, 2008 7:56 AM

Jul 2007
Well i have to say, i defiantly liked this season a whole lot better than the first (Although not a huge Geass fan).

This ending was the only happy ending i could think of, but to my surprise even though i expected it i think it was clever non the less.
Sep 30, 2008 12:09 PM
Sep 2008
All we need now is a OVA were they show the driver in the car is Lelouch and tells what happens after they achive there goal.have cc and Lelouch kiss in the end.
Sep 30, 2008 1:46 PM

Sep 2007
I liked the ending and I want more..
Pages (39) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Apr 26

5 by Arminken »»
Apr 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.