Forum Settings
Forums

Hyouka Episode 11.5 to be Pre-aired on USTREAM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
Aug 17, 2012 10:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
Yvese said:
KB-LiFe-LoVeR said:
When is the episode Blueray 11.5 ?
Probably around december?

There's only 2 volumes out, each with 2 eps. Assuming one volume per month, around december sounds about right.


I have seen this has released two so far
A great deal
Eager to watch the episode 11.5
But quality is not very bad fit
"Sorry mistake rather than respond to you on the subject sent a message to you"
 
Aug 17, 2012 11:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
jmal said:
Yvese said:
KB-LiFe-LoVeR said:
When is the episode Blueray 11.5?
Probably around december?
There's only 2 volumes out, each with 2 eps. Assuming one volume per month, around december sounds about right.

It comes out with the third volume of the manga adaptation, which comes out January 12, 2013.

Thank you
I stayed for a long wait
Eager to watch the episode 11.5
 
Aug 17, 2012 11:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2723
jmal said:
Yvese said:
KB-LiFe-LoVeR said:
When is the episode Blueray 11.5?
Probably around december?
There's only 2 volumes out, each with 2 eps. Assuming one volume per month, around december sounds about right.

It comes out with the third volume of the manga adaptation, which comes out January 12, 2013.
I stand corrected then :P
 
Apr 9, 2013 7:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 505
this ep was pointless too >.>

when did this come out after ep 22? curious*
 
Apr 9, 2013 7:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 505
jmal said:
ss4chris said:
when did this come out after ep 22? curious*

With the manga, in January.


and the anime ended in sept of last year..

sooo any chance for another ova but future that goes into vol 5 or ties up realtionship holes?
 
Apr 9, 2013 8:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1574
ss4chris said:
sooo any chance for another ova but future that goes into vol 5 or ties up realtionship holes?

I think there would be some chance of it if Yonezawa releases a 6th book and Kadokawa wants to promote it with new animation. But the anime already gave the novels an absolutely enormous sales boost, so I don't know if they'd consider another anime release necessary at this point. They'd probably move 100k of a new novel without more anime. I also don't know if a sixth novel is even planned, as it's been almost three years since the last one. There's also the question of whether KyoAni would be interested in doing more of it when they're pretty busy with animating titles from their novel line.

So I dunno, it's not impossible but I think it's unlikely.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
Apr 9, 2013 7:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 505
jmal said:
ss4chris said:
sooo any chance for another ova but future that goes into vol 5 or ties up realtionship holes?

I think there would be some chance of it if Yonezawa releases a 6th book and Kadokawa wants to promote it with new animation. But the anime already gave the novels an absolutely enormous sales boost, so I don't know if they'd consider another anime release necessary at this point. They'd probably move 100k of a new novel without more anime. I also don't know if a sixth novel is even planned, as it's been almost three years since the last one. There's also the question of whether KyoAni would be interested in doing more of it when they're pretty busy with animating titles from their novel line.

So I dunno, it's not impossible but I think it's unlikely.


idc for another novel. i want an ova or anime to animate 5th volume because i dont have access to waht happens T.T
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top