Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2008 1:25 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I just wanted to comment on this episode. I have been watching the whole series and I can't help but constantly having this disgust feeling, even though all of this is cute, of incest.

Especially in this episode cause at the end when Sakuya is closing the windows and says that it's a secret of what happened that night and that she wrote this in her diary. I want to remind you all that in the first season in #20 she was the only one who landed a kiss with him and it was not on the cheek.

On top of that there is the big question of WTH is a tent doing in a abandoned warehouse sector of the island....very easy to do things there if you know what I mean. Also it's a fact that at least 4 of these sisters are bold+there most likely half-sisters cause there is not freaking way one father with a mother.

Probably one father and a lot of women that were on the island.

That's all and opinions are welcomed.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Dec 1, 2008 3:53 PM

Feb 2008
it never was confirmed that they were his biological sisters were they?
Apr 9, 2009 6:36 PM
Apr 2009
no they have not
personally this one of my favorite animes
Isn't she great she can turn off and on that Japanese crap like a annoying sister at a japanese restaurant.
Nov 4, 2009 6:31 PM

Jun 2009
This show walks a fine line with its borderline incestuous relationships, but i haven't found anything really truely offensive or anything as of yet.

The only reason to watch this show is cuteness and interactions between a family that shouldn't exist :P
brinanNov 4, 2009 7:06 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sister Princess: Re Pure Episode 9 Discussion

blessofcurse - Feb 10, 2015

1 by Kerkun »»
Dec 5, 2023 8:41 AM

Poll: » Sister Princess RePure Episode 13 Discussion

brinan - Nov 4, 2009

3 by nomad8 »»
Aug 31, 2021 12:33 PM

» Questions about Re Pure series

Teckmeister - Apr 17, 2014

3 by nomad8 »»
Aug 31, 2021 10:30 AM

Poll: » Sister Princess: Re Pure Episode 3 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Jun 15, 2014

1 by FMmatron »»
Jan 17, 2020 6:33 PM

Poll: » Sister Princess: Re Pure Episode 1 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Jun 15, 2014

2 by FMmatron »»
Jan 17, 2020 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.