Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2021 11:18 AM
May 2019
how the hell did konohamaru was able to do multiple kage bunshin? wasnt it only exclusive to naruto because he's got loads of chakra reserve? and also it was forbidden in konoha to use for someone who's doesnt have loads of chakra reserve but still this is a decent episode to see how konohamaru was capable of
Jun 27, 2021 7:42 AM

Apr 2020
This was great! I love how many character moments were packed into 14 minutes! I've always loved the brotherly rival relationship that Naruto and Konohamuru have so this was super charming.
Oct 27, 2021 9:36 AM

Feb 2021
The fight was pretty good. Too bad the sage mode was banned lol. Still it's unfair tbh. In the OG chunin exams no one checked anyone's background so basically anyone didn't have any restrictions or were told to hold back. Then why did this take place here lol. Even without the sage mode Naruto is easily a high class chunin.

Jun 1, 2022 12:50 PM

Nov 2010
DeonX said:
Even without the sage mode Naruto is easily a high class chunin.

At that point, he's already Kage level. Even Kakashi admitted that and he's a high Jounin.

Anyway,

I wish Sakura would throw her boot at me instead. I'll keep it forever!

Wow, impressive show from Konohamaru. Those were all high level jutsus!

I would've given this an 8 if it was longer and they showed the other fights too! I wanted to see that cute girl fight. 7/10
Jun 1, 2022 8:19 PM

Feb 2021
MxS7HGS said:
DeonX said:
Even without the sage mode Naruto is easily a high class chunin.

At that point, he's already Kage level. Even Kakashi admitted that and he's a high Jounin.

Anyway,

I wish Sakura would throw her boot at me instead. I'll keep it forever!

Wow, impressive show from Konohamaru. Those were all high level jutsus!

I would've given this an 8 if it was longer and they showed the other fights too! I wanted to see that cute girl fight. 7/10

Nah he's jonin at most. Not a kage level. He couldn't really on Sage Mode as his sage mode didn't last long at that time either. Also, nor could he use Kurama chakra mode.

Having sage mode for 5 mins and 2 rasenshuriken at your disposal isn't the strongest thing tbh. Kage have a lot of strengths and things to cover up for their weakness.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.