Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 15, 2013 11:46 PM
Jan 2013
Honestly I do not understand what all this talk about Paradox is for,
With the way that Mirai Nikki ended (Anime) I was left hungry for an ending.
By far one of the best anime shows I have ever watched, but I dont get why no one else is hoping for the closer that is obviously left hanging on a cliff.
I wouldnt even care if they included the hammer scene, but to go from seeing Yuno and Yuki all lovey-dovey to one dying and then the other being confined in a lonely space; too much.
I am set that the "next project" will most certainly be a final ending to where Yuno comes back for Yuki, I dont think it would be fair otherwise what with the hint that was left at the end of S2.

In other words though,

With a fifth run through in one and a half weeks, I want this ending, Its so sad to see Yuno feeling incomplete and without memory of what happened and then seeing Yuki miserable and alone as a god with no reason to create.

Gimme that ending! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
Jan 16, 2013 2:12 AM
Jan 2013
Wadorator said:
By far one of the best anime shows I have ever watched, but I dont get why no one else is hoping for the closer that is obviously left hanging on a cliff.
I wouldnt even care if they included the hammer scene, but to go from seeing Yuno and Yuki all lovey-dovey to one dying and then the other being confined in a lonely space; too much.
I am set that the "next project" will most certainly be a final ending to where Yuno comes back for Yuki, I dont think it would be fair otherwise what with the hint that was left at the end of S2.

In other words though,

With a fifth run through in one and a half weeks, I want this ending, Its so sad to see Yuno feeling incomplete and without memory of what happened and then seeing Yuki miserable and alone as a god with no reason to create.

The Anime and the Manga are pretty much the same, read the last chapter of the Manga, its only a bit over 20 pages as far as i remember. That's how the story ends and there is no way they could make a season out of a single chapter.
Jan 16, 2013 12:55 PM
Jan 2013
NeverGod said:
Wadorator said:

In other words though,

The Anime and the Manga are pretty much the same, read the last chapter of the Manga, its only a bit over 20 pages as far as i remember. That's how the story ends and there is no way they could make a season out of a single chapter.

True but even then I wouldnt mind an OVA closing the manga ending in an anime adaption, It would be nice to have a closer for both.
Jan 17, 2013 8:39 AM

Dec 2012
It has been 8 months and nothing new was announced yet >_<
Jan 17, 2013 12:38 PM

Dec 2012
Arkado said:
ThangLong said:

An OVA called "Mirai Nikki Re-dial" has been announced.

Looking forward to read the new manga volume. The OVA is probably just to drum up excitement for the manga anyways. So I have no high expectation. I guess this is the answer for the thread: Mirai Nikki Re-dial
Jan 17, 2013 8:01 PM
Jan 2013
ThangLong said:
Arkado said:
ThangLong said:

An OVA called "Mirai Nikki Re-dial" has been announced.

Looking forward to read the new manga volume. The OVA is probably just to drum up excitement for the manga anyways. So I have no high expectation. I guess this is the answer for the thread: Mirai Nikki Re-dial

Nothing like some anticipation and impatience to drive the series harder, And curiosity, cant forget that.
Jan 29, 2013 2:36 AM

Oct 2010
When watching the BluRay, the final special shows a short hint of both Yukiteru and Yuno creating a new world together, and Mur Mur implies that it has taken 10,000 years to reach that point.

Together with the very end of the final episode (just after the credits - "Yuno comes to see me"), I would imagine that the special was to conclude the final pages of the manga where Yukki and Yuno are reunited, and decide to see the stars together - by creating the new world.

The extra after the end of the manga did provide some closure, although I felt that it slightly ruined the 'seriousness' of the actual ending. I just hope the OVA doesn't add anything to the existing story, I don't think continuing it in can be anything but detrimental, too many times a good story is ruined when it something is tacked onto the end of it.
I like to write many comments but they end up really long so I end up deleting them before I post - because even I can't be bothered reading them myself.
Jan 30, 2013 12:48 PM

Jun 2012
It's going to be an ova so it'll only ba about 5 episodes maximum.Also I'd like to add that YANDERES ARE THE BAST THING EVER.....Yuno forever.
Feb 3, 2013 6:24 AM
Jun 2009
And now to watch the original! :D
Apr 28, 2013 6:51 PM
Dec 2012
I had to read the manga to know what the ending really was. Im all for happy endings but i feel they could have made it better in a way. Im all happy that yuno3 ends up with yuki2 but!! The whole lets go see the stars thing was a bit gay. It lost the whole atmosphere with that one page.
If they ended it as them getting married or something then it would make sense as that was theur dreams from world 1/2.
Im also really happy that yuno3 has a clean concience. All that murder has never existed. She doesnt need yuki as her moral support anymore. She is a normal girl. No more yandere(thank god that shit was creepy on a next level!)
You would then that yuki went crazy for living in a empty world doing nothing but crying.
THE OPPAI DRAGON SHALL SOON ARISE!
~Zoom Zoom Iyaan!
---------------------
May 16, 2013 8:25 PM

Feb 2012
It'll be only be an OVA. No hints of a second season folks. Almost everything were settled during the anime, so there's no need of bringing up a second season out of it. An OVA will do for some more unanswered questions.
May 17, 2013 4:05 PM
Sep 2012
After reading through all the comments I can say that most viewers were disappointed by the series finale. I personally enjoyed all of it.

I have yet to find another anime that I liked as much as this one. Yes, Yuno's voice was a little annoying at first, but that alone isn't a reason to start bashing an anime.

Also Everyone seemed to be disappointed with the ending. Personally I think that it was a good ending. Before the end credits, Yuno looked at Yuki and started to cry realizing that she had forgotten something very important. Half way through the final episode Deus and the Mayor were talking about another way to choose a god.

After the credits Yuno comes to see Yuki. First world Yuno had commited suicide, and the second world Yuno was killed by the First Yuno. That would lead you to the impression that the Third World Yuno became god through different means.

I think that they will end up making another anime using Mirai Nikki as the parent story. I would think that this new anime would be about how the Third Yuki became god, or like Pizza said, they could do a four episode OVA which would just be a continuation of what happened after Yuno came back to Yuki.
May 18, 2013 1:59 AM

Nov 2012
finnally I will watching this.. even its just 5 minutes episode lol
Nov 7, 2013 2:54 PM
Sep 2012
i want Season 2 of this anime... not just an OVA :(
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 40 minutes ago

1 by EcchiGodMamster »»
34 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
38 minutes ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
5 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.