Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Feb 8, 2013 5:03 PM

Jan 2013
bippo said:
Official announcement has been made that this season will contain the story until the last volume. 2 cour anyone?

Afaik 2 cour is possible but still unconfirmed. What is sure though is that it will cover ALL remaining novels.

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!
Feb 9, 2013 2:14 PM

Dec 2012
Amazing!! Loved season1!
Feb 9, 2013 5:41 PM
Oct 2012
It will follow the light novel to the volume 12!damn excited.can't wait to see with whom kyousuke hook up:-D
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Himel_713&sclick=1]
Feb 9, 2013 5:42 PM
Oct 2012
Amputeed said:
Oh fuck yes, why have I only just heard about this?

Will this pick up after the specials, or the TV anime?

specials.because that's the part from the LN
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Himel_713&sclick=1]
Feb 9, 2013 5:47 PM
Jul 2012
mehedihasanhimel said:
It will follow the light novel to the volume 12!damn excited.can't wait to see with whom kyousuke hook up:-D

is it?
Feb 9, 2013 5:51 PM

Sep 2011
mehedihasanhimel said:
Amputeed said:
Oh fuck yes, why have I only just heard about this?

Will this pick up after the specials, or the TV anime?

specials.because that's the part from the LN

Plus, the specials is the True End and it's true. While the TV ending, it's just a Good End.

JavierR said:
mehedihasanhimel said:

is it?

As I heard, this season will cover ALL the volumes meaning they will finish this story on this season.

Feb 9, 2013 5:53 PM
Jul 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
As I heard, this season will cover ALL the volumes meaning they will finish this story on this season.

oreimo has terrible pacing. I really hope that they stretch out the second season longer. I don't like seeing 6 novels adapted into about 12 episodes.
Feb 9, 2013 5:56 PM

Sep 2011
JavierR said:
Sa-chan_ said:

oreimo has terrible pacing. I really hope that they stretch out the second season longer. I don't like seeing 6 novels adapted into about 12 episodes.

Well, maybe 2nd season will be 2-cour. Who knows?

Feb 10, 2013 11:29 AM

Oct 2007
Hopefully this will absorb most of the trolling next season.
Feb 10, 2013 10:09 PM

May 2012
More Kuroneko is always welcomed.
Feb 15, 2013 10:33 PM
Feb 2012
My girlfriend showed me this anime...and at first I was like, WTF are you showing me this for? LOL! Now I understand...T^T cried at the first ending..now watching the alternates :P and so excited also for this season!
Feb 16, 2013 1:26 AM

Sep 2012
jjpak119 said:
My girlfriend showed me this anime...and at first I was like, WTF are you showing me this for? LOL! Now I understand...T^T
Your girlfriend has decent taste in anime. That's all I want to say. ;-)
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 17, 2013 9:39 PM
Feb 2012
symbv said:
jjpak119 said:
My girlfriend showed me this anime...and at first I was like, WTF are you showing me this for? LOL! Now I understand...T^T
Your girlfriend has decent taste in anime. That's all I want to say. ;-)

yes, she does! i actually meant to say ex... yeah very sad but that's that. I didn't even feel close to finishing this anime (left off at 2nd episode) but recently decided to pick back up because I heard of the second season so I wanted to finish! Nonetheless, this anime makes me love slice and life more and more!

Bring on the second season! Kirino is back in Japan, wooo! And I also wonder if anything happens between Kuroneko and Kyousuke :P
jjpak119Feb 17, 2013 9:52 PM
Feb 18, 2013 8:09 PM

Oct 2012
just finished the first season, absolutely loved it :D

such a cute anime ~
Feb 19, 2013 2:26 AM

Oct 2012
I'm glad finishing "Ore Imo" Last Month, after look at the second season announcement! ;D

Can't wait to see the second season! and guessing who's will Kyousuke pick! XD Kirino, Kuroneko or Ayase!?
Feb 25, 2013 6:49 PM

Jan 2013
any solid realese date yet ?
Mar 1, 2013 5:27 AM
Sep 2012
Angmir said:
any solid realese date yet ?

The air date is April 6th.
SpideyFusionMar 1, 2013 5:39 AM
Mar 16, 2013 6:56 PM

Dec 2012
Looking forward to second season. First season was okay but I think it will definitely get better, hopefully it'll cover everything to the last volume.
Mar 17, 2013 12:06 AM

Sep 2012
New PV is out. You can even hear the new OP "reunion" by ClariS

http://www.oreimo-anime.com/special/pv02.html

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 17, 2013 1:32 AM

Nov 2007
symbv said:
New PV is out. You can even hear the new OP "reunion" by ClariS

http://www.oreimo-anime.com/special/pv02.html

Haha, I had a laugh at Kirino's laugh xD So refreshing to hear HanaKana voicing Kuroneko again!

I am so pumped up for the second season. 20 days to go, man...
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Mar 19, 2013 7:22 AM
Mar 2013
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oreimo forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 19, 2013 6:46 PM

Apr 2011
Finally re-watched the series and the specials, curious of whats gonna happen next.
Mar 29, 2013 8:41 PM

Sep 2012
According to fan reports from OreImo event at ACE 2013, there will be a total of 16 episodes in which 13 episodes will be aired on TV.

Also Vol.12 of the Light Novel will be published on Jun 07th.
symbvMar 29, 2013 11:17 PM

Apr 6, 2013 11:57 PM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
According to fan reports from OreImo event at ACE 2013, there will be a total of 16 episodes in which 13 episodes will be aired on TV.

Also Vol.12 of the Light Novel will be published on Jun 07th.

So I suppose the final 3 episodes will adapt the last novel in a similar way to how the specials adapted svents closer to the novels?

That would be great.
Apr 7, 2013 10:46 AM
Feb 2012
A monorail in Chiba city, where Kousaka family members live in the anime.

antibiotictabApr 7, 2013 10:50 AM
日本人です。海外の反応系のブログもいくつか見させてもらってますw 翻訳頑張ってくださいね。
Apr 7, 2013 1:53 PM

Mar 2013
Awsome been looking foward for this series ^^
Apr 7, 2013 8:06 PM

Jul 2012
Only 16 episodes? I was hoping for 24, but I'll take what I can get. I'm just glad there's a second season, though I am a little sad that it'll be over soon. First episode was great, looking forward to the rest of the series.

I can't wipe my butt with the shreds of a wedding dress!!

Apr 7, 2013 8:12 PM

Sep 2012
antibiotictab said:
No Kuroneko version? ;_;

It is amazing how visible the wrapping is from the ground as the monorail travels around Chiba City. さすが千葉市公認アニメ!wwww

Apr 8, 2013 1:44 AM
Feb 2012
symbv said:
antibiotictab said:
No Kuroneko version? ;_;

It is amazing how visible the wrapping is from the ground as the monorail travels around Chiba City. さすが千葉市公認アニメ!wwww

Oh! Kuronekos are drawn on the other side.

I know the monorail at the ACE venue, Makuhari Messe. I met my friend who is a correspondent of Anime News Network there, but he doesn't speak/ read Japanese, so he couldn't catch up with it, I think.
I also have some friends who are non-Japanese anime fans, and many of them can write /read/ speak Japanese so well.
antibiotictabApr 8, 2013 1:49 AM
日本人です。海外の反応系のブログもいくつか見させてもらってますw 翻訳頑張ってくださいね。
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

13 by VivavideoUser2x »»
39 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
5 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Apr 24, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.