Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 27, 2023 6:48 PM
Jul 2018
Aww man, Mother Punpun died and they never got to be friends with each other. I learned something new today!
Aug 17, 2023 3:54 PM
Aug 2020
Shit was sad, Punpun still not being able to love his mom even while she's dying and crying out to him that she's scared. It reminds me of when my mom's grandpa (my great-grandpa) died and she was devasted, crying at random moments of the day and sometimes refusing to eat when my dad tried to get her to. I felt terrible seeing my mom like this and the only thing I could was hug her and allow her to cry on me, but I felt even more terrible not feeling any of the pain she did over her grandpa's death. Like I don't know if it was wrong for me to feel nothing over the news of his death.
Sep 10, 2023 11:50 AM
Jan 2019
This was the second time I actually cried while reading a manga, the first time being as I read the finale to Mob Psycho 100.
Oct 20, 2023 8:41 PM

Jan 2014

1. Okay

Emotional chapter, so we find out Punpun's mom gets cancer and passes away two years later. She finally confesses to Punpun but by then, Punpun did not feel any sort of sadness after her passing. Although he did cry as she was holding onto his face and finally telling him that she loved him this whole time, even if they hated each other 99% of their relationship. Pretty sad ending for the mom overall, she was going through a lot of things in her life and felt alone the whole time.

I know a lot of people dislike the mom but she was aware of her thoughts and actions as well so she was not completely delusional. I do admit, I did not like her from the beginning but learning about her backstory and seeing her last moments made me feel bad for her and wished she had a better life with herself and her family overall.
New Life
Jan 16, 11:22 PM
Aug 2021
ouch...........
Jan 28, 12:48 PM

Apr 2013
This chapter scared me so much!!

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Feb 13, 8:10 PM

Jan 2024
I hate this, and all the characters with a distaste. I wish I could call them stupid for not changing, but I am just as stupid as them. I know I sound retarded, but I need to be more honest.

I love you punpun <3
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oyasumi Punpun Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2013

25 by tcandy19 »»
Apr 26, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Oyasumi Punpun Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2013

29 by tcandy19 »»
Apr 26, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Oyasumi Punpun Chapter 78 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2013

20 by Ari_The_Sar »»
Apr 26, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Oyasumi Punpun Chapter 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2013

17 by dusty22 »»
Apr 24, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Oyasumi Punpun Chapter 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

skapuppet - Oct 18, 2009

112 by dusty22 »»
Apr 24, 3:25 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.