Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2012 12:50 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kanon and Serena were just flat out better than Aira and Rhythm. Nice to see the three girls come together afterwards and console each other.

Kiteseekers and Wasurenai say that they will start coming out with a lot of these soon. Hopefully they finish before the next season starts haha.
Feb 12, 2019 4:28 AM

Jul 2015
Deserved defeat, Kanon and Serena performed so much better.

This was a hard hit for everyone and I'm sure that they will learn from their mistakes.
Jan 20, 8:15 AM

Nov 2022
if only jun wasn't obsessed with riddles, this wouldn't have happened.. ( ꩜ ᯅ ꩜;) 
though kanon and serena did perform much better ! aira and rhythm can definitely improve ♡

i was happy to see mion-sama, aira and rhythm come together and look after each other at the end ♡
~ their relationship is definitely improving despite the disappointing defeat ദ്ദി (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)~✧ i'm rooting for them !

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 1 Discussion

Kanade-chan - Apr 9, 2011

32 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 23, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 23 Discussion

prismheart - Mar 26, 2012

3 by yuanya »»
Jan 20, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 34 Discussion

prismheart - Sep 15, 2012

4 by SakuraTetis »»
Feb 1, 2023 1:43 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 39 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Feb 28, 2019

2 by Masha_elr »»
Dec 21, 2022 11:23 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 4 Discussion

Blackbird - Apr 30, 2011

6 by SakuraTetis »»
Dec 19, 2022 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.