Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Dec 26, 2009 4:20 AM

Dec 2009
The saddest death for me is definitely Lelouch, I cried like a baby at the ending. And then I watched it a couple more times to torment myself, and cried some more o.O

Rolo's death also got to me. Didn't feel anything for Shirley or Euphemia though.
Dec 26, 2009 8:29 AM

Feb 2009
Lelouch's death !!

It was beyond sad, it was cruel.
Terrible, unfair & dreadful.

He may hav deserved to die, but not this way...bearing everyone's hatred & sins upon himself.Turning himself to a symbol of hatred, letting his name b soiled in history forever, more thsn Euphy, even Charles.

He lost more than just his life, his name, pride, honour & even the Zero's mask.
Not just that, he had to undergo the torturous period of making those he loved like Nunnaly & Kallen hate him & die getting stabbed by his best friend, in front of a hatefull crowd.
He did not deserve that, no human does.

That definatly has to b the saddest death, not just in Code Geass, but among all the animes I've seen so far.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH !!

Winners and Victims stand alone!!
Dec 31, 2009 8:27 AM

Sep 2009
sadhana said:
Lelouch's death !!

It was beyond sad, it was cruel.
Terrible, unfair & dreadful.

He may hav deserved to die, but not this way...bearing everyone's hatred & sins upon himself.Turning himself to a symbol of hatred, letting his name b soiled in history forever, more thsn Euphy, even Charles.

He lost more than just his life, his name, pride, honour & even the Zero's mask.
Not just that, he had to undergo the torturous period of making those he loved like

Nunnaly & Kallen hate him & die getting stabbed by his best friend, in front of a hatefull crowd.
He did not deserve that, no human does.

That definatly has to b the saddest death, not just in Code Geass, but among all the animes I've seen so far.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH !!

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T POOR LULU... he'll always be alive in my heart.....

Dec 31, 2009 10:39 PM
Feb 2009
lelouch and euphy's death was the saddest...
Jan 2, 2010 11:14 AM

Feb 2009

Deaths:
Lelouch's=saddest...oh gosh I HATE it when he dies...if he really did...;)

Rolo's=what a pity...poor Rolo...so sad...not sad in the same sense that Lulu's was though...
Shirley's=unfair...really no reason for her to die...
Emperor=YES!!!:)
Marianne's=hahahahah...:)
V2=I felt bad for V2...poor V2...
Euphie=THAT WAS SUCH A F*** UP!!!...MAN THAT JUST SUCKED...Lulu ACCIDENTALLY used his geass on her!..man that was not cool...
And I am sorry if i forgot some...:)...
spazticfool7915Jan 2, 2010 11:17 AM

Jan 3, 2010 8:15 AM

Feb 2009
Lelouch is not alive, even the CG project in 2010 is about another guy Renya.

Moreover Lelouch's body was kept inside Damocles & sent to the sun to b destroyed.

He's definatly dead, thats y I can't accept the ending.
If u want more proof visit this thread:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=125994

You'll find everything you need here.

Jan 3, 2010 10:58 AM

Feb 2009
sadhana said:
Lelouch is not alive, even the CG project in 2010 is about another guy Renya.

Moreover Lelouch's body was kept inside Damocles & sent to the sun to b destroyed.

He's definatly dead, thats y I can't accept the ending.
If u want more proof visit this thread:

[url=http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=125994]http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=125994

You'll find everything you need here.

Even if he is REALLY dead...let me live in deluded fangirl fantasies :)...b/c i REALLY am having a hard time accepting that he is dead...so even if he is...he is not for me...:)...it's sick i know but i am mad and "Sanity and Happiness are an impossible combination" and I am ok with being crazy...and Lelouch being alive is crazy and it makes me happy...so I will stick with it...:)...
spazticfool7915Jan 3, 2010 11:02 AM

Jan 4, 2010 3:52 AM

Feb 2009
Yes, but don't u think him being dead makes him beyond admirable?
In fact thats the reason I'm so abnormally crazy abt him.
Its painfull to watch him die, but I love to tormant myself this way, bcoz I fully appreciate wat he did & I'm not crazy of Lelouch just bcoz he's hot or a genius, its bcoz of his pain & his willingness to sacrifice.

There's no other character I respect more than Lelouch & there will b no other either, bcoz I've seen no else sacrifice so much or bear so much pain without revealing it..
But it'll only b true if Lelouch is really dead & there r many evidences that point that way, so to me Lelouch is DEAD !!

PS:Yeah I'm an insane fan too.But Lelouch being dead is a sane thing :(

Jan 4, 2010 9:33 PM

Feb 2009
sadhana said:
Yes, but don't u think him being dead makes him beyond admirable?
In fact thats the reason I'm so abnormally crazy abt him.
Its painfull to watch him die, but I love to tormant myself this way, bcoz I fully appreciate wat he did & I'm not crazy of Lelouch just bcoz he's hot or a genius, its bcoz of his pain & his willingness to sacrifice.

There's no other character I respect more than Lelouch & there will b no other either, bcoz I've seen no else sacrifice so much or bear so much pain without revealing it..
But it'll only b true if Lelouch is really dead & there r many evidences that point that way, so to me Lelouch is DEAD !!

PS:Yeah I'm an insane fan too.But Lelouch being dead is a sane thing :(

Yeah i find that when i think of Lelouch I don't think of him as dead or alive...:)...b/c i found the reason why he died to be SOO AWESOME OF HIM but I still want him alive...:)...I understand your POV and I feel the same way...I just like to think of him as...like...something beyond human that continues to live....through his sacrifice he made the world a better place and for that his death(i must sadly admit;])was necessary...I understand where you are coming from and I agree...:)...Lelouch may be "dead" but I think of him alive in a different way...like "Lelouch" died but something else lived on...:)...i don't know...:)...but I understand how you feel and I agree whole-heartedly...Lelouch need to die so the world could be a better place....I just like to think that from his death he was reborn into something more than "Lelouch"...The name...The person who Lelouch was is dead...but not necessarily does that mean that "Lelouch" is dead...:)...everything about him is though...

What he ends up being the symbol of (hatred) by the end of show dies...but the slate is wiped clean(real clean) and someone new was born...:)...I don't know...that is the conclusion I came up with...:)

Jan 5, 2010 4:54 AM

Feb 2009
I can understand ur point.
But its not uncommon for someone beyond human to make such a great sacrifice.
Bcoz it won't destroy them, they can afford to lose so much. Eg:Jesus
But its beyond great for a human to make such a sacrifice.
It'll exceed the limits of sacrifice.
Thats y, if Lelouch is a human & is really dead it makes him infinately respectable.

Jan 5, 2010 9:16 AM

Nov 2009
It's great loss for the world, when people like Lelouch just pass away. It was hard for me to accept his death, but it's that what he desired. He is and always will be my favourite anime character.
Jan 5, 2010 9:55 AM

Feb 2009
sadhana said:
I can understand ur point.
But its not uncommon for someone beyond human to make such a great sacrifice.
Bcoz it won't destroy them, they can afford to lose so much. Eg:Jesus
But its beyond great for a human to make such a sacrifice.
It'll exceed the limits of sacrifice.
Thats y, if Lelouch is a human & is really dead it makes him infinately respectable.
I had thought of it like that and yet...I hadn't...:)...profound really...:)
wandalor said:
It's great loss for the world, when people like Lelouch just pass away. It was hard for me to accept his death, but it's that what he desired. He is and always will be my favourite anime character.

OH YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!...thank you guys!!!...:D...

Jan 5, 2010 9:33 PM

Feb 2009
Hey thanks ^_^

AND:

wandalor said:

He may not hav desired it, he just did it bcoz it was necessary.
He accepted it, thats all.

Bcoz desiring it would just make it a master suicide plan & only cowards suicide.
Of course he didn't feel any regret that he had to die, but he may not hav wanted to die.

In other words:

Desiring Death= Cowardliness
Accepting Death= Greatness

And we all know Lelouch definatly is great !!
sadhanaJan 5, 2010 9:36 PM

Jan 6, 2010 2:10 AM

Dec 2009
4 mE its shirley's coZ... i lovE hEr last words..

eUphy's cOz iTs unexpected..

rOlo.. i love dat.. i hate him..

dats juzt my opinion!!!!!!
Feb 19, 2010 8:59 AM

Nov 2009
1. Shirley :( :( :( :( :(
2. Rolo :( :( :( :( :)
3. Euphie :( :( :(

No comments ..

Lelouch becomes a martyr if ur wonderin about him :)
banned4evaFeb 22, 2010 5:19 AM
Feb 21, 2010 6:53 PM

Feb 2010
for me its rolo.. i almost cried
poor rolo
"never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted"
Feb 22, 2010 2:22 AM

Dec 2009
Of course is Lelouch.

Feb 22, 2010 11:29 AM

Oct 2007
Rolo's death was the saddest.
At the begining I hated him, but I still cried every single time when I watched his death.
It's strange, but Lelouch is my favorite character, but I didn't cried for his death.
I think it was the saddest death because he knew that Lelouch only used him, but still, he loved Lelouch, he loved him so much that he died to provide Lelouch life.
Rolo <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Feb 28, 2010 9:38 PM

Jan 2010
To be frank...

*I didnt give a butt-f**k when Rolo died...i found him rather annoying in the series as an imposter (no offence to all of you Rolo-lovers)------i hated him grr!
*Euphy's death was sad for me. Everything for her was a lie to the end.
*But the most shocking one would had to be Lelouch's dramatic ending...

Many deducted (including me) that Lelouch would die some way or another...but that ending was like getting hit by a train, tying all the loose ends up in the story. And when Nunnally cried over Lelouchin the end after she realised how much she still needs him I nearly cried T-T.

But LOL (!) did anybody even have any sympathy for the Emperor's death? '
I sure didn't.
Mar 5, 2010 10:39 PM

Dec 2009
Shirley ~ Because of when she Tried to SAVE Lelouch & confessed all Her LOVE to him ^^ MOE-ISH. "Moe" kinda means That you Love Romantic parts, cute parts. Watch Ouran High School Club & You'll get it.
Nunnaly ~ Well She doesnt Die! Seriously... What the hell?
Lelouch ~ It was Sad because he's the Main character & that just when he died Nunally touched his Hand or w/e & Saw the reason why he did all of this

& Yeah the other people that Died I dont remember them so... xD
Is V.V. the little Guy with Long Blonde Hair? If yes I was glad he Died ^^
Idk I dont like him , especially the way he Said Charles

About Rolo Dying... It was Sad. Especially BECAUSE LELOUCH!!! Couldn't HEAR what he was saying before Dying...

Euphie I didnt really Like her but at the Same time I do... No nvm Its that I hate Lelouch's Friend... See! I dont even remember his Name! xD I have my reasons.
My reasons are his reasons for going to Britannia & being a Knight & fighting Lelouch & yeah maybe other stuff
Mar 9, 2010 9:39 AM

Jan 2010
Rolo's death. ;_; I cried a lot when he's dying.
Mar 11, 2010 5:37 AM

Jan 2010
LOVED it when Rolo died :D
Him dying was not enough to atone for Shirley's death ^-^

To me the saddest death was Euphy's.Death to Euphy's haters >.<
Mar 13, 2010 4:27 AM

Oct 2009
Shirley's dead ;( She was my fav. and that was probably the first time i cried on an anime ... I don't think she deserved to die... It was really really sad especially when she died right after confessing ;(

And Rolo... I was shining with happiness ^^ That bastard deserved to die 'cause he killed Shir-chan

Euphie's dead was pretty sad too but i got over it...

And Lelouch? I don't like him so i'm neutral but I think it would've been better if he lived for Nunnaly...
Kiss me Kiss me♥
Mar 14, 2010 7:17 PM
Mar 2010
1) shirley's death

2) Lulu's death

3) Rolo's death

4) Euphy's death
Mar 18, 2010 11:17 AM
Feb 2010
1- Lulu
2-Shirley
3-Rolo
Mar 29, 2010 6:09 AM

Mar 2010
-Lulu's (of course)
-Shirley's
And this is all.
Apr 8, 2010 5:08 AM
Oct 2009
The sadest death scen is of course Lelouch's!
but also Shirley and Rolo...

Apr 9, 2010 12:34 AM

Jan 2008
Lulu's death is a very big shock for me! 0_0

Shirley's death was really sad. Cuz Lulu cried a lot T.T

Next is Euphie. Since Lulu has no choice but to kill her N suzaku was crying,,,
I really like them as a couple, Suzaku n Euphie
They are so sweet >.<
reineeApr 9, 2010 12:46 AM
May 12, 2010 8:35 AM

Feb 2009
For me its Leouch, without Lelouch CG is a goner..
May 12, 2010 11:52 AM

Dec 2009
I didn't like Rolo but his death was the saddest.
Shirley... I can't be sad because of her death. I was sad because Lelouch cried...

And, OF COURSE, Lelouch. That was soooo epic.
May 15, 2010 11:39 AM

Dec 2009
Rolo death was sad but I still didnt like him.
Shirley was also sad too.
But the most saddest was Lelouch death, despite we knew that he planned it before.
May 16, 2010 9:46 AM
Nov 2009
Considering the fact that i think Lelouch is dead, I think this death is the saddest. To figure out that Lelouch wanted all the hatred in teh world focused on him and then have Suzaku kill him to bring peace to the world was simply amazing. What I believe is that Lelouch passed on his Geass power to Suzaku and Suzaku ended his life. I know a lot of people say it differently, but this is what I believe. And as the fact for R3. I think the anime is fine where it is. Code Geass had the best ending I've ever seen.
Jun 21, 2010 7:42 PM

Mar 2010
Shirley's death was so sad
and of course lelouch's death as well...what a sad but great ending
Jun 25, 2010 10:08 PM

Apr 2009
Rolo's death and Lelouch's death
Jun 27, 2010 7:59 PM

Dec 2009
CG is one of the few animes that made me really cry on a character
& off course it is Lelouch's =(
Jul 6, 2010 3:12 AM

Jul 2010
Omg, did anyone cry when
died!?!?
I was sobbing like a bitch!!

When Uphie died though... that was pretty devistating :(
Jul 10, 2010 2:18 PM

Mar 2009
Other than Lelouch's death (?), I was heartbroken when Shirley died.
She was an innocent person who unfortunately got caught up in everything.
She genuinely loved Lelouch, and when she said that if she ever came back in another life she would still love him, I was moved to tears.
They would have made a lovely couple.
Also-despite that fact that he killed Shirley-I still felt bad when Rolo died because he sacrificed himself to rescue his brother. The scene where he was dying and he asked Lelouch if he meant any of the cruel things that he said was painful to watch.
Jul 16, 2010 8:31 PM
Jul 2010
Rolo's death was the saddest ;___;
Please tell me I'm not the only Rolo fangirl here who cried when He died ;__;
Jul 18, 2010 5:32 AM
May 2010
At first thought that lelouch will die make me sad but the I notice that he is alive when I saw C.C..

Now the worst for the death for me is shirley...
because I think first that she will be one of the black knights but when Rolo showed up I am freaking angry that make me don't like him....
For Euphemia. I don't like her because she will destroy lelouch's plan is she haven't casted an accidental geass...
for V.V. I don't like him because he is the brother of that Charles...
Jul 20, 2010 12:42 PM

Feb 2010
Shirley's death was the sadest.
Jul 20, 2010 11:11 PM

Oct 2009
i think it was Lelouch's Death
Jul 21, 2010 1:38 PM

Jan 2010
Euphemia's death had the be the saddest I've seen. She spent the last days of her life trying to help the Japanese but died being cursed by them because of the massacre she unwillingly caused.
Jul 22, 2010 9:20 PM

Nov 2009
omg the most saddest death ;w;
Euphie-i had like tears in mai eyes D: like the ppl were saying mean stuff about her and she all....awww ;-;
Shirley-nyehe it was so messed up how she died like she shouldnt have ;o; (her and euphie's death is wat rly got to me in the series the most)
Rolo-well idk...i mean he saved lelouch and all but iunno i dont think his was rly the saddest i mean it sad and all but D:
Jul 26, 2010 9:39 AM

Jul 2010
Rolo's and Lelouch's deaths were the saddest.
I never liked Shirley so I was happy when she died >:)
Jul 28, 2010 8:37 PM

May 2010
lelouch would have to be saddest for me, then tied with shirley and euphie, could care less about the others
Jul 30, 2010 9:37 AM

Jul 2010
Definitely the death of Shirley.
Since the beginning she was my favourite character and her death was just so sad and unnecessary. She was a joyful character and never did anything wrong. Also her final words make her death the saddest.
Jul 30, 2010 12:52 PM

Jun 2010
Definitely Lelouch and Rolo's deaths are the saddest for me :(
Aug 12, 2010 1:26 AM

Aug 2009
Shirley. She was in love with Lelou so much, if he was a usual boy they would be happy together.
And they lived happily ever after... But in fact, only prince lived happily ever after. "Ludwig Kakumei".

Aug 14, 2010 3:05 PM

Jul 2010
The saddest .... I would say first Rolo's death then shirley.

Brother, you're a liar. You lied... right? Saying stuff like wanting to kill me... that you hated me...

Lelouch's death was the weirdst (unexpected ) and the most shocking one !
He maybe died ,but it was for the greater good !

Sep 19, 2010 8:39 PM

Jan 2010
of course lelouch, and all of his group betray him and survive?!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Which character(s) do you dislike and why (read details)....

jamesh48 - Feb 20, 2014

10 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Gurenn - Sep 7, 2011

11 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:24 AM

» Favorite OST(s)?

Katsuki_Shizenno - Aug 31, 2013

14 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:22 AM

Poll: » What is your favorite Knightmare?

Zakura - Sep 17, 2008

42 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:13 AM

» 3rd Season will be made?

reinee - Apr 9, 2010

16 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.