Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 26, 2008 8:02 PM
Aug 2008
I just want to know who will be most missed a Britanian an 11 or someone in between. All i know is that so far every death has been a tragedy and has caused by beloved Lelouch in to and endless spiral to damnation.

I personally feel every person who has died has made a suggnificant impact on the show and to me all these deaths hit me as if I was Lelouch.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 26, 2008 8:41 PM

Dec 2007
V.V. hands down - I BAWWED LIKE A BABY WHEN HE DIED. ; _ ;

rolo - i cried ALOT when he died ; _ ;

nunnally - i cried when she died ; _ ;

Alfred F. Jones is mai Husbando.
Aug 26, 2008 9:08 PM
Jan 2008
Rolo - I somewhat smiled and not, since he helped out lelouch escape, dam him xD (so for me he's not the saddest death)

Nunnally - hmm gonna wait til the end, what if she suddenly pop up later >.> (so for me she's not the saddest death, not yet at least :P)

Shirley - Prolly most sadest

VV - meh dont care much lawl
Aug 26, 2008 10:11 PM
Aug 2008
cree47 said:
V.V. hands down - I BAWWED LIKE A BABY WHEN HE DIED. ; _ ;

rolo - i cried ALOT when he died ; _ ;

nunnally - i cried when she died ; _ ;

I thought rolo dying was very sad that in my eyes he was lelouch's bother at the very end.
Aug 26, 2008 10:13 PM
Aug 2008
Alpha_522 said:
Rolo - I somewhat smiled and not, since he helped out lelouch escape, dam him xD (so for me he's not the saddest death)

Nunnally - hmm gonna wait til the end, what if she suddenly pop up later >.> (so for me she's not the saddest death, not yet at least :P)

Shirley - Prolly most sadest

I completely agree with ya mostly about shirley, except for your rolo statement he deserved some sad goodbyes.
Aug 27, 2008 12:56 AM
Jul 2018
Euphie - Her death was somewhat sad. Felt like crying but didn't.
Shirley - Probably the least sad I've ever been to see a "good guy" die.
V.V. - Pitied him and felt a little sad.
Rolo - It was the most sad for me. I cried. All that after he had been treated like crap.
Aug 27, 2008 2:49 AM

Jul 2008
I completely rewatched CG with a friend (who didn't know CG before), and just yesterday we reached Rolo's death. Knowing what was going to happen to all the characters altered my vision on some of them. So with fresh impressions I say

1. Shirley - She never did anything wrong and was always toyed around with, there was no reason for her to die. Actually I feel even more sorry for her mother, who now has lost her husband and her daughter. I think there can be nothing worse for a mother.

2. Euphy - Ultimately her death was caused by an unintended geass, an accident so to say. Considering what she wanted to do and that she almost had it achieved, it was really sad what happened. Also she was Lelouch's first love.

3. Rolo - Yeah, I didn't expect that either at first, since I hated him more than Suzaku. But all his life he was just a tool, a tool of the Code and a tool of the Geass. Even though he killed Shirley, I cannot blame him any more. The Order lead by V.V made him into an assasin, he didn't know any other way to handle that situation... and his feelings.

In the end all 3 of them are victims of Geass. Which is interesting since Suzaku also blames the Geass for everything, and with that even Suzaku regained a bit of Sympathy. BTW I also consider Suzaku is a victim of the Geass, he should have died a long time ago, it would have been better for him. Sadly, Lelouch would then be dead too. :/
Aug 27, 2008 5:04 AM

Jul 2008
Charles's death - I was so happy when his body was on the ground, and after that he just got up making me very, very sad and angry
Aug 27, 2008 3:59 PM

Apr 2008
Euphie: Meh it was expected after she got geassed and i never liked her much

Shirley: Saddest for me and the only one that gave me tears in my eyes...it was so sudden and unexpected at least for me.

V.V.: Ok...he died because Charles took his powers...he was a bad guy anyway so meh I didn't really care.

Nunnally/people killed by FLEIA: I'm still not absolutely convinced that they are dead. Regardless the "death" was too sudden and while sad left me highly doubting that they were actually gone.

Rolo: Pretty sad especially with the music but the whole issue with him being psycho and killing Shirley sort of balanced it out for me. Still it was probly one of the more emotional deaths.
Aug 27, 2008 5:14 PM

Dec 2007
Alpha_522 said:

>:0

Alfred F. Jones is mai Husbando.
Aug 27, 2008 5:43 PM

Aug 2008
Taihaku said:
Euphie: Meh it was expected after she got geassed and i never liked her much

D:

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 27, 2008 5:50 PM

Aug 2008
Shirley is the saddest for me, maybe Nunnally too

the rest I didn't care/didn't like much anyway <,<
Aug 27, 2008 7:21 PM

Jul 2008
1.rolo - i got all teary eyed and felt like crying...really sad and honorable, as most say. he was like my second favorite character and an awesome one at that. he might have been psychotic, but he had a hard killer child life and he loved his "brother" and he was awesome.^^ [ps: i don't care that he killed shirley^^kinda happy that he did]

the rest i didn't really care too much when they died, like i was like "what?!" and kinda sad but i didn't feel so bad...like twas sad that euphie died cuz she was cool, v.v. was pretty cool too so yea...nunally i just couldn't believe at first cuz she was lelouch's whole reason to do so in the first place...but yeah...maybe she's alive...[?]

as for shirley...i kind of honostly laughed when she died and was pretty happy that she was finally gone^^she was an annoying female character and i didn't really feel like "awww..." when she told lelouch that she would love him again in another life...
Aug 27, 2008 9:28 PM

Jan 2008
the saddest for me was probably rolo, it was soo sweet aaw lol. Nunally was kinda abrupt so it didn't really feel too sad. But it was a bit sad that 2 of the cute chara's got wiped out of the series. Rolo was one of my faves to....
and I totally agree with ppl who say it's better that shirley died off, personally she was really annoyng....sorry shirley fans =__=
avatar credit goes to Tifa@MAL ::tnx!::
Aug 27, 2008 11:22 PM
Aug 2008
I knew Shirley was going to die because Lelouch was losing every thing left and right and when the show took a break from the drama in the next episode for i think the goodbye of the president of the school i knew some one would die. I called it to myself that Shirley was next and sure enough Bang.
Aug 28, 2008 5:21 AM

Jul 2008
i dident feel sorry for any of them when they died but i think the sadest was rolo's death
Aug 28, 2008 11:36 AM

Mar 2008
Definitely Shirley's death. I liked her from the beginning, and they made her death incredibly sad. Plus I really think her death was unnecessary. About Rolo's death, I was rather happy when he died XD Euphie's death - since she was under control of Lulu's geass, there was probably no other way to stop her. Nunnaly - I said it before, I'm sure she's alive so... :)
Aug 28, 2008 6:08 PM

May 2008
Shirley's death was sad.
Aug 28, 2008 7:12 PM

Sep 2007
Shirley - almost cried out

Nunally - depressed

Rolo - too bad
Aug 29, 2008 4:06 PM

Apr 2008
Sayoko's death, she was so cute and her ninja skillz had awesome animation, felt so sad >_<

Guilford, a true soldier till the end, he held his honor! *21 gun salute*

I was so happy when Nunnally died, that bitch screwed up the first rebellion

Shirley dying, I was pretty happy too, since that bitch is competition for my Kallen

Rolo... was really annoying, and I wouldnt have been surprised if he turned incest

V.V. since I wished he was never born, Im glad he died

Euphemia, bitch needed to die! she went fuckin berserk

Nina, still waiting for it to happen... got a "Hurray Nina Died" banner already made
Aug 29, 2008 4:45 PM

Nov 2007
I shed manly tears for Clovis.
Aug 29, 2008 7:22 PM

Aug 2008
I was shocked when Shirley died but I didn't like her so I don't care.

Rolo lived a lie till the end believing that lelouch liked him but in the end lelouch let him believe it was true so that was good.

Nunnally death hit me like a rock i never expected it!
Aug 29, 2008 8:25 PM

Jun 2008
Shirley, Rolo, Euphemia, and so many others who were killed or died.
Aug 30, 2008 12:35 AM
Feb 2008
Even though I found Shirley annoying at times I would have to say that her death takes the prize of making my stomach drop and almost shed a tear. Though I would say that what happened to Euphy made me feel the same way. The only thing that would probably make me cry would be if Kallen was to die. Actually it would probably make me shun the whole second season all together, that's how mad i would be.
Aug 30, 2008 9:27 AM

Apr 2008
I was a little sad when Shirley died but when Euphemia and Rolo died I couldn't stop Laughing, I dont know why
& sayako :( because I wont be able to see her Ninja skills anymore
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Aug 30, 2008 9:47 AM

Jul 2008
Shirley >> I Cried Alot When She Forgot Lelouch And Cried When She Died ><..

Rolo >> I Hated Him Once but When He Died, I cried Like A Baby..I Now Love Him So Much

Euphemia >> I Loved Her So Much..She Died Saying "Doshte, Lelouch!" "Why, Lelouch!" When He Shooted Her, I Cried ALOT For Half An Hour ..

V.V. >> Can't Explain How Was Happy When He Died FINALLY

Guilford & Sayoko >> I Was So Sad, But I Cried Because of Lelouch's Sadness on That Stupid Nunnally..I HATE HER

Nina & Suzaku >> Wait You Both To Die :D
Aug 30, 2008 11:20 PM

Apr 2008
guilford's death was sad...he seemed kinds cute at the end i feel sorry for him

but the saddest was when C.C lost her memories (even though she's back now)
Aug 31, 2008 5:01 AM

Apr 2008
mine would have to be rolo - yeah i know he killed shirley, but his end was yeah...it's just sad.

next would be shirley - i know people who know too much die...but still...why?

nunnally - still can't believe it...hoping she's still alive...but if she's really dead...what a lame way to die....i mean c'mon!

the rest...it was sad...and i hope they all get to rest in eternal peace.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter!
Sep 4, 2008 8:48 AM

Sep 2007
Nunnally

1.) because she died not seeing how lovely a lady she's become
2.) she was not physically blind, but was geassed into being blind
3.) she was such as sweet character and a loli to boot
4.) dying a senseless death, they could've made it more dramatic

Sep 4, 2008 9:34 PM

Nov 2007
Euphie

She was forced against her will to kill innocent people along with her dream and in the end she was killed by her brother who she cared for deeply. She never turned him over to Britannia and even helped him come to a compromise to try to bring peace. She never had the intention of being the Massacre Princess, it was an accident caused by Lelouch's Geass going to the next level without him realizing what was going on.

Not to mention the fact that Lelouch cared for her and tried to stop her once he realized she had been Geass'd.
Sep 6, 2008 3:53 AM

Aug 2008
I think Guilford. He was an honorable man and it even made Cornelia sad. Then... I think Rolo, because all the effort he made even after that Lelouche shouted at him and he even knew that Lelouche knew that he wasn't his brother.

Shirley... Well, normally, I would be sad. But I really hated that girl for some reason.
Sep 6, 2008 10:32 AM

Dec 2007
Rollo..
Cuz I actually started crying.
Boooohooooo
*still suffering*
Sep 9, 2008 6:56 PM

Jun 2008
Shirley... cus she is probobally the only one who wont come back from the dead. Silly britainians have cure for death you know
Sep 9, 2008 10:39 PM

Aug 2007
Shirley - The saddest one for me, not so much because of her dying, but for the heartache it gave Lelouch that was just sad T__T (Not enough to cry, but definently teary eyed) I didn't dislike Shirely though :P

Euphie - Secound saddest because, he didn't intentionally Geass her and that was rather sad (though I did laugh to because it was crazy before she died o___o)

Guilford - 3rd just because it was sad that he thought Lelouch was Cornelia, its hard to explain XD

---------------
Rollo - I was kind of sad...
V.V - I had pretty much no emotion over his death XDDD

-----
Nunally - I was shocked when she 'died' but then I still had a feeling she'd be alive, and wow she was XD
Sep 11, 2008 5:21 AM

Jun 2008
Shirley's death is the one that affected me the most. I half expected it throughout the episode, but actually seeing it and watching Lelouch desperately try to save her as yet another precious person to him died was just so sad. I couldn't watch that episode again for a few days, it was that sad.

Rolo's death was another one I found extremely sad. His whole life he had been nothing but a tool, who was thrown around from place to place when his usefulness had run out. Even on his deathbed, he was still being used as a tool, but at least he was doing so through his own will. I really felt for his predicament, even though I hated him for killing Shirley.
Sep 11, 2008 7:15 AM

May 2008
I didn't really like Shirley so I was sort of 'Eh' when she died.

But I liked Rolo so his was sad D: Even after Lelouch said those awful things to him, he still came back and saved his ass. If not for him, Lelouch would have be screwed many of times. Rolo believed in him until the end.

Sep 11, 2008 4:19 PM

Jul 2008
The little cat who was running for his life when F.L.E.I.J.A was launched, sad it wasn't show :3.
Sep 30, 2008 1:20 AM

Jul 2008
Shirley's death was the saddest.

Sep 30, 2008 1:33 AM

Feb 2008

Sep 30, 2008 6:00 AM
Feb 2008
Sep 30, 2008 6:16 AM

Jan 2008
the "death"(I know better ofc XD) of Lulu for sure, I shed manly tears when he died and nunnally was crying, it was just heartbreaking.
Sep 30, 2008 6:41 AM

Jun 2008
Sep 30, 2008 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
DarkTrinity said:

same as me x3
everytime i rewatch "that" scene i cant stop TT_TT
and it gets even worse when i lie in bed...
removed-userSep 30, 2008 7:59 AM
Sep 30, 2008 10:58 AM

Sep 2008
I didn't cry at his death because I knew he couldn't be dead but the whole "It's the end of Code Geass thing" got to me :( I can't believe it's over, this was/is/will be my favorite anime EVER ...
Sep 30, 2008 11:25 AM

May 2008
I cried for about an hour for LuLu. Then 6 hours later I did it again ._.

Nov 3, 2008 10:04 AM
Mar 2008
well i haven't seen R2 yet so i would have to say that Euphie's death was the saddest. i felt so bad for suzaku.
Nov 3, 2008 10:06 PM

Oct 2008
Shirley's death could have been prevented. The one thing I don't like about Lelouch is that he cares too much about conquest and Nunally, which was plain retarded. He should have just removed Rolo which should have been a cinch.

Anyways, Shirley's death was the saddest. It should not have happened. Its Lelouch's fault.
Nov 4, 2008 5:43 AM

Oct 2008
Euphemia's and Shirley's death was the saddest. Lulu was careless when he ordered Euphemia to kill all japanies. And i felt sorry for Suzaku.
~I listen to Anime Theme and Opening Music, do you?~
Nov 4, 2008 6:32 AM

Jul 2008
I enjoyed the way everyone died, it wasn't really sad :)))))
sn00p3rNov 5, 2008 10:55 PM

Nov 4, 2008 9:15 AM

Nov 2008
I felt really sad when Lulu killed Euphie...

But the saddest was Shirley's death ç___ç
I cried when she said that no matter how many times, she would reborn and fall in love with him again...

As for Lelouch, i cried a lot too but i'm sure he ISN'T dead...

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Which character(s) do you dislike and why (read details)....

jamesh48 - Feb 20, 2014

10 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Gurenn - Sep 7, 2011

11 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:24 AM

» Favorite OST(s)?

Katsuki_Shizenno - Aug 31, 2013

14 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:22 AM

Poll: » What is your favorite Knightmare?

Zakura - Sep 17, 2008

42 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:13 AM

» 3rd Season will be made?

reinee - Apr 9, 2010

16 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.