Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 24, 2008 8:03 PM

Mar 2008
What could have been done to make Chrno Crusade better? If it is a certain scene, what could have changed?
WhoCaresAug 26, 2008 7:29 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 26, 2008 7:30 PM

Mar 2008
I would not change anything
Aug 27, 2008 5:06 PM
Dec 2007
Aion's evil plan and his eventual defeat were poorly plotted both in the manga and the anime. In the manga it was never particularly clear what the implications of destroying pandemonium would be. Having said that I thought the anime ruined it by changing the plot the way they did. I didn't like Rosette being controlled by Aion one bit.
Aug 30, 2008 1:00 PM

Mar 2008
Nothing, other than maybe chaning some of the music styles used at points. Like the ending
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Aug 31, 2008 4:32 AM
Jul 2008
The plot was good in the manga and anime. The anime was the antichrist etc. The manga was the whole achieving freedom from pandemonium. I thought they were both good overall except in the anime they killed off the sinners pretty fast..and killed the cat lady Q.Q she was a good one too. What I'd change is that in the Anime I'd have chrono live and go into a slumber till the day he is needed. The manga..I'd show hint that chrono lives because he does come back at the end. Overall I wanted Chrono to live and Rosette to be an adult in the anime. AND more Chrono x Rosette time in the manga, she dies when they meet. Oh yeah, have chrono and satella meet in the manga at the end. Just change the endings I guess and give Aion more ambition and take over the world and army of demons..
Sep 4, 2008 9:17 AM

Aug 2007
If Josuhua and Rosette got one moment together before the end where he remembered her. He remembers Chrno when they are fighting because he screams his name as Chrno rips his horns out of his head, but after that... nothing.

They need a moment together, or at least.. he could have remembered later on, not been stuck as a 12 year old forever. I just want him to remember them and what happened. =(
Usotsuki. 
Sep 18, 2008 2:31 AM
Jun 2008
I, personally, would change the ending. T_T I was hoping for something like that: (the scene where they die) the time утвыюююерут a few seconds of silence... and...Rosette's clock go on! It's like a gift from God to thank her for all the good things they have done. Or...somethimg like this: when they die, Asmaria comes to their grave. That moment, Rosette and Chrono appear there as beautiful angels together and tell Asmaria they are ok and together, so she would not cru for them. Asmaria smiles and promises she would become strong like them, Chrono and Rosette smile and tell her that they will look after her from the Heaven...
Like this T_T ... cause my heart bleeds everytime I see them die like this....
Sep 30, 2008 10:59 AM

Jan 2008
I think the whole devils-want-to-destroy-Pandaemonium-thing was very difficult to understand, both in the anime and the manga.
But maybe that's just because I'm dumb! ^^" No, really, I didn't get it 100%.

Since I'm a hopelessly romantic person, I'd have loved to see Chrno and Rosette exchange at least a few words in the manga at the end...

However, overall, I love Chrno Crusade in any case. =) Both endings are quite fine with me. ^_^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What do you like about Rosette Christopher?

WhoCares - Aug 24, 2008

6 by MasterSparks1827 »»
Oct 24, 2008 4:05 PM

» Chrno Crusade fanfiction three words at a time

WhoCares - Aug 26, 2008

3 by DragonLord0 »»
Sep 20, 2008 1:09 AM

» What anime are you watching?

WhoCares - Aug 25, 2008

4 by Kitty-x »»
Sep 18, 2008 2:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.