Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2011 5:47 PM
Jun 2010
Im a bit confused, so Guilty Crown is comming again in 3 January 2012? Or its just the special that will air in that day?
Dec 29, 2011 8:05 PM

Jul 2011
The episode that will air in 3/01 is the special, which is a recap of the first half of the series. Seemingly Guilty Crown will come back in 13/01 (Friday the 13th LOL)
Dec 29, 2011 10:06 PM

Sep 2011
I wonder how badly the sells will be doing, I meant they probably poured a lot into making this series with it's animation. Oh also the hype
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 29, 2011 11:21 PM
Dec 2011
GodlyKyon said:
I wonder how badly the sells will be doing, I meant they probably poured a lot into making this series with it's animation. Oh also the hype

You may never know. The people of Japan might have much different tastes ^^ there are blind fanboys after all. Though I hope they aren't doing well at all because this show knows how to keep my blood pressure high.
Dec 29, 2011 11:23 PM

Sep 2011
GodlyKyon said:
i thought the first dvd sold really well

i mean some hate on a message board doesnt equal bad sales, i mean that peice of shit code geass R2 is one of the most successful ones ever if you need any proof

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 29, 2011 11:27 PM

Jan 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
GodlyKyon said:

i mean some hate on a message board doesnt equal bad sales, i mean that peice of shit code geass R2 is one of the most successful ones ever if you need any proof

The power of fanboys (and girls.)

Though, I wouldn't mind buying a GC wall scrolls. The plot and characters might be all over the place but the art is quite favorable.
Dec 30, 2011 3:35 AM

Aug 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
GodlyKyon said:

If the first DVD sold well, it's only because of the first episode. Too bad GC can't even come close to touching R2.

-Mika said:
GodlyKyon said:

You may never know. The people of Japan might have much different tastes ^^ there are blind fanboys after all. Though I hope they aren't doing well at all because this show knows how to keep my blood pressure high.
Me too. For all the wrong reasons.

Karura_Jiinsaru said:
The episode that will air in 3/01 is the special, which is a recap of the first half of the series. Seemingly Guilty Crown will come back in 13/01 (Friday the 13th LOL)
Why do they need to remind us of how terrible it was?
Dec 30, 2011 3:43 AM

May 2011
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
Seemingly Guilty Crown will come back in 13/01 (Friday the 13th LOL)

Full of win. This supports my theory of Guilty Crown being an inside joke from Japan's anime industry.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Dec 30, 2011 3:40 PM
Jun 2010
Well i would like to see a good " 2 Season " in friday 13 :b
Dec 30, 2011 10:58 PM

Apr 2011
Nimed said:
Well i would like to see a good " 2 Season " in friday 13 :b

Me too, "Season 1" was all over the place
Dec 30, 2011 11:09 PM

Dec 2010

If the first DVD sold well, it's only because of the first episode. Too bad GC can't even come close to touching R2.

R2? Hell, even that's pretty damn low.... Though just for the record, I prefer Shu over Ledouche.
Dec 31, 2011 12:33 AM

Aug 2011
Lauriet said:
I prefer Shu over Ledouche.
Wat.

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
Dec 31, 2011 12:43 AM

Dec 2010
DraconisMarch said:
Lauriet said:
Wat.

Oh, look. Another person that thinks Lelouch is better than Shu. lol Considering how much you deconstruct characters, I didn't expect you to be one of them...
Dec 31, 2011 2:51 AM

Aug 2011
Lauriet said:
DraconisMarch said:
Lauriet said:
Wat.
Oh, look. Another person that thinks Lelouch is better than Shu. lol Considering how much you deconstruct characters, I didn't expect you to be one of them...
Oh look. Another person pretending they know me. WTF are you even talking about? "Deconstructing characters"?

Lelouch is better than Shu. Fact. Not opinion. Not sure why you say "another" when there's a reason for it. You will find maybe 3 people in the world deceived enough as to think otherwise. You're one of them. The creators can't even decide what kind of character he is; you don't know what he is either. If you don't even know what he is, how is he better than a character of that magnificence?

Is he a pussy? Wait... he suddenly did something brave. Why? What? He's a pussy again? NO WAIT...

Is he selfish? He keeps running away, only concerned about his own safety and feelings. Is he selfless? He seems to care about his friends... NO WAIT. He just tried to force himself on Hare. WAIT--

And that's all that can be said about his "personality."
Dec 31, 2011 1:57 PM

Dec 2010
Nope, sorry. the moment you defend Lelouch is the moment you just stop being worth any kind of real effort. Ah, I love how you try to villainize people. Keep at it Drac, you might get good at it one day.
Dec 31, 2011 1:59 PM

Aug 2011
LOL, Lelouch being better than any other character.
Nice joke.
Dec 31, 2011 2:48 PM

May 2011
Lauriet said:

Not sure if shitty opinion or a lie.

It's easy to hate Lulu if you like to hate him. Shu isn't even a real character, not really worth of any feelings. It also helps that every other thing in Guilty Crown is on the clusterfuck level, so Shu's tardness doesn't shown up over other shitz.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Dec 31, 2011 3:32 PM

Dec 2010
It's easy to hate Lulu if you like to hate him

His flaws outweigh his good qualities. I view him by that, just like how you and Drac view Guilty Crown. By it's bad qualities.

I hope you understand what I'm saying, and I hope you won't be disproportionately rude....
Dec 31, 2011 3:57 PM

Aug 2011
Lauriet said:
Nope, sorry. the moment you defend Lelouch is the moment you just stop being worth any kind of real effort. Ah, I love how you try to villainize people. Keep at it Drac, you might get good at it one day.
Ad hominem rather than addressing the real points. Surprised, I am not. Also, villainizing you? Are you high?

Tiago97 said:
Nice joke.
I didn't say he was better than any other character. Better than any character in THIS series, yeah. But you don't have to be much of a character to accomplish that.
Dec 31, 2011 8:43 PM
Nov 2011
DraconisMarch said:
Lauriet said:
DraconisMarch said:
Lauriet said:
Wat.
Oh look. Another person pretending they know me. WTF are you even talking about? "Deconstructing characters"?

Lelouch is better than Shu. Fact. Not opinion. Not sure why you say "another" when there's a reason for it. You will find maybe 3 people in the world deceived enough as to think otherwise. You're one of them. The creators can't even decide what kind of character he is; you don't know what he is either. If you don't even know what he is, how is he better than a character of that magnificence?

Is he a pussy? Wait... he suddenly did something brave. Why? What? He's a pussy again? NO WAIT...

Is he selfish? He keeps running away, only concerned about his own safety and feelings. Is he selfless? He seems to care about his friends... NO WAIT. He just tried to force himself on Hare. WAIT--

HAHA! Dude people have their opinions and you have no right to trash it up.
"Lelouch is better than Shu. Fact. Not opinion" i laughed at that for a while! That is an opinion dumbass

Reasons why i don't' think Lelouch is a character ----->I<---- prefer is because he uses people for his own gain and betrays them afterwards making him worse than trash.
Shu is a pussy.....i have to say a lot of people don't see for a fact if you were in his shoe you would probably be shitting your pants and don't even lie about it. The director's aim was to make it as realistic as it is and you guys are so focused on badass main characters kicking ass all the time.

The only time he ran away was because after killing someone he had a mental breakdown which is quite normal. Even though he ran away he at least had the courage to go back and help them out. I do agree i hated the moment when he forced himself on hare but your using one scene and generalise that hes a person who doesn't care about his friends. What about the time he didn't turn yahiro in?

Drac keep trying to hate this series like all the others. People who like the series won't fold just by reading opinions from people. If you hate it then voice your own opinion and don't trash on others.

In conclusion i don't think Lelouch is a bad character but --->I<--- prefer Shu over Lelouch
Jan 1, 2012 12:16 AM

Aug 2011
thekiller99 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Lauriet said:
DraconisMarch said:
Lauriet said:
Wat.

"Lelouch is better than Shu. Fact. Not opinion" i laughed at that for a while! That is an opinion dumbass

Reasons why i don't' think Lelouch is a character ----->I<---- prefer is because he uses people for his own gain and betrays them afterwards making him worse than trash.
Shu is a pussy.....i have to say a lot of people don't see for a fact if you were in his shoe you would probably be shitting your pants and don't even lie about it. The director's aim was to make it as realistic as it is and you guys are so focused on badass main characters kicking ass all the time.

The only time he ran away was because after killing someone he had a mental breakdown which is quite normal. Even though he ran away he at least had the courage to go back and help them out. I do agree i hated the moment when he forced himself on hare but your using one scene and generalise that hes a person who doesn't care about his friends. What about the time he didn't turn yahiro in?

Drac keep trying to hate this series like all the others. People who like the series won't fold just by reading opinions from people. If you hate it then voice your own opinion and don't trash on others.

In conclusion i don't think Lelouch is a bad character but --->I<--- prefer Shu over Lelouch
Wow. Zero reading comprehension... again. Officially ignoring everything you have to say. You at least need the IQ of a monkey to be worth anyone's time.
Jan 1, 2012 12:23 AM
Nov 2011
DraconisMarch said:
thekiller99 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Lauriet said:
DraconisMarch said:
Lauriet said:
Wat.

Wow. Zero reading comprehension... again. Officially ignoring everything you have to say. You at least need the IQ of a monkey to be worth anyone's time.

Typical thought so Keep it up!
Jan 1, 2012 8:15 AM

Dec 2010
DraconisMarch said:

Ad hominem rather than addressing the real points. Surprised, I am not. Also, villainizing you? Are you high?

Don't like it when its done to you? It's so wild it can't even pretend to be civil or keep a coherent thought for long. Priceless.

Look, I don't know if you can understand me, but I hope my intent gets through to you. I can only communicate with humans. Wild animals are beyond my linguistic capabilities.

Reproach, deny, and rebuke. Like you weren't given a million chances to act civil already.

thekiller99 said:

Don't bother with it, it can't even understand what we're saying. If it did, we'd already be on terms. I don't know if you even call that a 'thought', it just trying to assert some kind of alpha dominance. lawl worthy.
Jan 1, 2012 9:17 AM

Aug 2011
DraconisMarch said:
Tiago97 said:
Nice joke.
I didn't say he was better than any other character. Better than any character in THIS series, yeah. But you don't have to be much of a character to accomplish that.

So the characters in this series don't count as characters?
Jan 2, 2012 1:08 AM

Aug 2011
Lauriet said:
DraconisMarch said:

Don't like it when its done to you? It's so wild it can't even pretend to be civil or keep a coherent thought for long. Priceless.

Look, I don't know if you can understand me, but I hope my intent gets through to you. I can only communicate with humans. Wild animals are beyond my linguistic capabilities.

Reproach, deny, and rebuke. Like you weren't given a million chances to act civil already.

thekiller99 said:

Don't bother with it, it can't even understand what we're saying. If it did, we'd already be on terms. I don't know if you even call that a 'thought', it just trying to assert some kind of alpha dominance. lawl worthy.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasdlkjf;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sorry. That was me falling out of my chair laughing. This post needs only 3 words for a response: "Blissfully ignorant hypocrite." Any more would be a waste of my time.

Tiago97 said:
So the characters in this series don't count as characters?
Duh... no? Inori is a fan service billboard. Shu is a walking contradiction (like I already explained). His school friends are, quite literally, nothing. Gai is the only one bearing even a slight SEMBLENCE of depth.
DraconisMarchJan 2, 2012 1:15 AM
Jan 3, 2012 8:59 AM
Sep 2010
The creators may be going for a realistic character with Shoe but they make him really annoying and awkward while doing so.

Don't see why you're all hating on Lelouch here. He's an asshole to many people but its to accomplish his goals. He's not supposed to be a typical shounen protagonist, or else he'd be a terrible one.

And the characters in this series are generally pretty lame.

Like Inori doesn't do shit and Shu's mom is supposed to be some genius researcher but doesn't act like one at all.

The camera void dude does not behave realistically (Shu is like, "I hate you" and he's all like I'm cool with it cuz you were honest?!). Then in the latest episode, Shu reveals his power and all his friends decide to blindly side with a terrorist?
Uhh no. If I was in school and my best friend told me he was a secretly a terrorist fighting for justice, I would not just join him and attack the US army.

Characters such as the Tsugumi is just fanservice, Ayase is somewhat better as a real character. The guys in FP are pretty bland and boring characters.

I think Gai is okay; he's cool, but sometimes overly so. Hare also seems decent but I doubt she'll matter.

Now on the other hand... Dan Eagleman, THAT is a character! The show clearly wants to say that AMERICA(ns) are the STRONGEST (notice his ⑨ badge).
Jan 5, 2012 8:32 PM

Feb 2011
fimbu1vetr said:
The creators may be going for a realistic character with Shoe but they make him really annoying and awkward while doing so.

Don't see why you're all hating on Lelouch here. He's an asshole to many people but its to accomplish his goals. He's not supposed to be a typical shounen protagonist, or else he'd be a terrible one.

And the characters in this series are generally pretty lame.

Like Inori doesn't do shit and Shu's mom is supposed to be some genius researcher but doesn't act like one at all.

The camera void dude does not behave realistically (Shu is like, "I hate you" and he's all like I'm cool with it cuz you were honest?!). Then in the latest episode, Shu reveals his power and all his friends decide to blindly side with a terrorist?
Uhh no. If I was in school and my best friend told me he was a secretly a terrorist fighting for justice, I would not just join him and attack the US army.

Characters such as the Tsugumi is just fanservice, Ayase is somewhat better as a real character. The guys in FP are pretty bland and boring characters.

I think Gai is okay; he's cool, but sometimes overly so. Hare also seems decent but I doubt she'll matter.

Now on the other hand... Dan Eagleman, THAT is a character! The show clearly wants to say that AMERICA(ns) are the STRONGEST (notice his ⑨ badge).

I think the reason Souta and Shu became friends is because they had a distance between them from not being honest with each other. After that part where they both let each other know how they felt, they got over it and became true friends. As for the friends siding with terrorist thing and attacking the US army, that's completely different. If GHQ was North Korea or Al Qaeda and Japan was the US, would you still say your wouldn't join them and fight for jusstice?
I'll agree with you about the Dan part, he was a true American hero.

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.