Forum Settings
Forums

Theme Song Singer of Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Spoils His Career By Insulting Horie Yui

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 2, 2012 11:25 AM

Feb 2008
Uguu for him.
Feb 6, 2012 9:18 PM
Mar 2011
Japanese believe in accountability. Getting fired is better than what they used to do..Seppuku. This type of response is extremely normal in Japan. I'm surprised that the singer is dumb enough to make a comment like that, especially with the way social media is now.
Mar 20, 2012 10:07 AM
Jan 2012
Butthurt.
Guess people can't have opinions.
Mar 20, 2012 6:51 PM

Sep 2010
I wonder what the ending would have sounded like if this never happened? Although I think the current ending is awesome the "what if" always bugged me. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 20, 2012 10:56 PM

Feb 2011
Necro'd?

I don't like Yui Horie, but that's a pretty dickish move on that dude's part. Steep price to pay.
Mar 25, 2012 9:28 AM

Dec 2011
Err. Wtf? D8
May 1, 2012 6:10 PM

Jun 2010
Wow I like Yui Hori and she sounds nice (if that ispossible) but the insult shouldn't have been announced in that form.
May 1, 2012 7:30 PM

Apr 2012
hah... wrong effing move... yui horie is one of most celebrated female seiyuu... dont fck with her or else suffer the anger of the anime otaku world. well they are still lucky because IT IS NOT AYA HIRANO whom the messed with... because if they do, that's their end of career

PS well try, insulting daisuke ono, and get fan girls angry at the band too...
Jul 10, 2012 4:44 AM

Jun 2010
This is great news, IMO. You can't beat Ohisama. Best jam of the entire season bby.

Babababaribaribabababababababaribaribaba, babababaribaribababa bababababababa!
Sep 14, 2012 12:11 PM

Jan 2012
Sarukah said:
Denmark-Chan said:
NyuuuuSaaaan said:
I don't see how this is so insulting or why anyone cares.
The one thing that bugs me here is that a voice actor's looks are relevant at all, but I guess that can't be helped.

this. Seriously..."ruining career" for attacking someone? Grow up people. And its just over who he attacked? What if it had been a lesser known person?

No one would have cared in the least if it was a lesser known person.
This thread is so full of hypocrisy and idiocy, I can't freaking take it.

I have to agree with you on this. Most of the people on this thread make me lose faith in humanity.

The consequences he and his band faced were far too extreme for a little comment. I understand that he should not of posted that considering his band's status, but to end the contract even after the apology. That's a bit childish.
I hope his band and himself can recover from this and that Yui has forgiven and forgotten about the incident.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
2 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
3 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
3 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.