Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2011 4:17 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This pseudo-Lovecraftian plot is kind of interesting and so is how the "heroes" stumble awkwardly into it without understanding any of it, but it's kind of disappointing that it terminates just by having Mosquiton punch the big villain into oblivion.

We never really got an answer for why Mosquiton is so willing to ignore Camille for Inaho's sake. Camille dies because of it this time!

The melancholy of the final scene is pretty unusual for a silly romantic/action comedy like this. I can't think of another show where a promised return is left unresolved like that.
Jun 1, 2019 12:18 AM

Aug 2015
I like catfights, but two and a half episodes of back to back catfight plots seems a little excessive (3, 4, 5). By the time they're both squabling in the pyramid, I was feeling both Camilla and Inaho were awful. It was carried on far too long.

The overarching plot involving Rasputin was not really explained at until this episode with an info dump. I have to say that I think these last four episodes were a step down form the first two in unfolding the story, and my enjoyment declined compared to the first two. The climactic fight and the resolution of the doomsday device suffered from feeling like a series of ass-pulls.

Funnily enough the Starlords ( who keep making me think of Chris Pratt) are basically the Mass Effect, ah, yes, "reapers."

I 'm not really happy wit happened to Camilla to simply get her out of the picture, since she got really fridged; her death seemed pretty avoidable and poorly executed. As Fronzel has pointed out, it's not clear why they even seperated to begin wit, and how he ended up in the crypt to begin with. I'm just gonna guess he pulled an Ataru Moroboshi and got tired of her...
If the O-part didn't make Inaho's grandmother immortal, I guess she must have been a vampire.

Bottom line: I would recommend playing Symphony of the Night for a better vampire story
glassknucklesJun 1, 2019 12:30 AM
Oct 6, 2019 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
Wow this anime sucked. (Pun not intended, but still relevant)
Aug 20, 2023 1:12 AM

Nov 2013
Yeah, i think i've seen enough and i'm not gonna watch TV-series now.
I mean it's really good, the story is intriguing and the characters are just awesome, but... 
This main character girl is just intolerable. I can't stand her, she ruined the whole thing for me. And she is only one who survived after all? Now that's unfair.
GvendolineAug 20, 2023 7:04 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Master Mosquiton Episode 3 Discussion

Fronzel - Nov 4, 2011

3 by Gvendoline »»
Jul 17, 2023 9:51 PM

Poll: » Master Mosquiton Episode 2 Discussion

Anyrection - Aug 22, 2014

2 by Gvendoline »»
May 29, 2023 10:43 AM

Poll: » Master Mosquiton Episode 1 Discussion

Anyrection - Aug 20, 2014

3 by Catalano »»
Aug 6, 2020 3:14 AM

Poll: » Master Mosquiton Episode 4 Discussion

Anyrection - Aug 23, 2014

2 by Britasha »»
Jun 10, 2020 2:35 PM

» This Show is sooooo underrated!

MusashiRose - Mar 3, 2010

4 by CCL_Sama »»
Jan 14, 2018 2:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.