Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2011 2:43 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
She looked so different from her school self when she was a pin-up model but obviously that makes sense. I liked the whole concept about bitterness and sweetness etc.
Nov 12, 2011 7:11 AM

Oct 2011
very cute story. :3 The girl should've just changed her image at the school in the first place xD
Nov 16, 2012 12:12 PM

Jun 2008
It was disappointing. If there had been more chapters than just this one, I would have dropped it right now. It was too predictable and I absolutely cannot bring myself to stand the male lead.
Mar 19, 2013 8:29 PM

May 2012
Well it was okay for a one shot but yes I agree the male lead is extremely irritating he basically matched up to the cliche shoujo girls
Feb 24, 2018 1:51 AM

Apr 2017
The girl was adorable but the dude really was an asshole with her. He doesn't deserve her.

Also it's pretty sad that she had to get "pretty" to finally get her man to accept her. Yeah fuck what's inside of you

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.