Forum Settings
Forums
MARS
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 18, 2011 7:40 PM

Apr 2010
Yea, I gotta say, this chapter hits a little too close to home. I honestly would not have given my mother the time of day or anything.

Nov 25, 2012 2:33 PM

Jun 2009
I'm glad Kira got the hell out of that house, though it's unfortunate how it had to happen. She was so emotionally disturbed after that that I don't even think Rei knew what to do.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 21, 2022 10:34 AM
Jul 2020
Wow, Kira’s mom and Rei REALLY pissed me off in this volume.

Rei is a fucking coward. Kira was literally the one to be there for him during his traumatic outbursts and learned all about his past, but the minute Kira starts having PTSD about her past, suddenly it’s too much for Rei and he ditches the whole relationship. Kira is left confused and hurt and blames it all on herself. That’s just fucking sick. You don’t get to use a rape victims trauma as an excuse to leave someone.

And the mother? She is a shitty mother for making Kira live with her step Father again. Her safety apparently means NOTHING to her. Even when the step dad was admitted to the hospital after trying to assault Kira, the mother refuses to see that Kira was defending herself out of FEAR when he was ASSAULTING her.

God, Rei and the mother need to DO BETTER.
azenobioSep 7, 2022 5:10 AM
Sep 22, 2022 3:19 PM

Feb 2021
azenobio said:
Wow, Kira’s mom and Rei REALLY pissed me off in this volume.

Rei is a fucking coward. Kira was literally the one to be there for him during his traumatic outbursts and learned all about his past, but the minute Kira starts having PTSD about her past, suddenly it’s too much for Rei and he ditches the whole relationship. Kira is left confused and hurt and blames it all on herself. That’s just fucking sick. You don’t get to use a rape victims trauma as an excuse to leave someone.

And the mother? She is a shitty mother for making Kira live with her step Father again. Her safety apparently means NOTHING to her. Even when the step dad was admitted to the hospital after trying to assault Kira, the mother refuses to see that Kira was defending herself out of FEAR when he was ASSAULTING her.

God, Rei and the mother need to DO BETTER.

Wow i make a very similar comment in vol8, like dude come on, she was therefor all you anxiety attacks, but the moment she had one was too much emotional labor from her part, i know they are 17 and inmature but he is just selfish, narc selfish.. his trauma >>>>>> everybody else.
Mother sadly is like many women in society, they choose their parnets with money over their daughers

More topics from this board

» Volume 13

KitaTsuki - Oct 18, 2011

2 by Noir_Alchemist »»
Sep 22, 2022 5:10 PM

» Volume 8

KitaTsuki - Oct 18, 2011

4 by Noir_Alchemist »»
Sep 22, 2022 2:40 PM

Poll: » Mars Chapter 8 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Nov 15, 2012

1 by OnigirisBasket »»
May 19, 2022 1:35 AM

» Anime adaption- Classic or disaster?

lbunny7 - Jan 14, 2022

5 by Adampk »»
Mar 21, 2022 10:56 AM

» Volume 6

KitaTsuki - Oct 18, 2011

2 by azenobio »»
Mar 21, 2022 7:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.