Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 25, 2008 11:17 AM

Aug 2007
If you could have an alternate ending for Sekai, what would it be? Post here and tell us! Did you really think she was pregnant? Did you think that she should go and raise her child in happiness with her mother that encouraged her to be with Makoto? Do you think she should have won when she pulled out her knife and slayed Kotonoha instead? Do you think that she should have never killed Makoto and never went to his house? Tell us here!
Usotsuki. 
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 18, 2008 4:48 PM

Aug 2008
Given all the plot that lead up to the current ending, I just can't see any sort of "happy" ending occurring after all that Makoto did. For me, Sekai felt like a better match with Makoto than Kotonoha, which is why I was able to accept his betrayal of Kotonoha (I don't necessarily condone this behavior however).

If Makoto had remained Sekai at that point, or remained faithful to Kotonoha from the beginning, then I could see a "good" ending as a result.
"Cicadas, even though their lives last only a few weeks, fall in love and disappear"

~Heed the roar of the mighty ocelot~
Nov 26, 2008 5:44 PM

Jul 2008
Kill Makoto and live

that would have been a good alternative ending in my opinion
Dec 24, 2008 12:39 PM
Dec 2008
i agree with masterhoopla: if makoto had been faithful to either Kotonoha or Sekai there would have been a good ending. But makoto is just a disgusting worm who doesn't care about other people's feelings at all.
Mar 25, 2009 7:41 PM

Jan 2009
I said this on another anime forum once (edited it a lil though), but this is a spoiler if you've never read the School Days manga....

"My ideal perfect School Days, Anime with minimum of 24 episodes and the story is this:
Manga story all the way to the point where Sekai was saved at the beach from those one guys and Makoto claims to be her boyfriend.
Anime story to the point where Makoto dances with Sekai at the festival and BEFORE HE BECOMES A SEX FIEND (also scratch the "training" part Sekai did and just have her do what the manga did). Having this from the anime would include Setsuna's important role as a friend, the stirring emotions I had for Sekai when she was sad (from the tug-a-war battle with Kotonoha), and more details about the other characters.
Then it would end with
MY ENDING (Part of Manga with a twist):

*Makoto realizes his love for Sekai at the school rooftop and confesses*
*Apologizes to Kotonoha when she walks in on them*
*Kotonoha's has a failed murder attempt*
*Three months later*
*Kotonoha went to treatment, went to a new school, and still remains friends with them? (or something like that, something good)*
*Shows what everyone else is doing*
*Goes to scene with Sekai and Makoto on a date*
*Says some emotional stuff about how they really do love each other*
*Kiss in sunset*
[The End]

As I said though, although I like the School Days manga more then the anime, the main reason why I can appreciate it so much is because of all my background emotions/knowledge of the anime series. Had I read the manga first, I'd probably still end up liking the manga more, but maybe wouldn't have become a Sekai fan till I watch the anime. In the anime I didn't see Sekai having a single flaw really, everything she did had a honest motive behind her feelings, and I felt bad for what she was going through. The manga was going at 110% the way I wanted TILL THE VERY END!! ARGHHH!!"

But... I still am, and forever will be a Sekai lover Drift (<-- Person on other forum) :P

IG: @ChrisCrossCrash
"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
--Amagami SS
Sep 23, 2009 5:42 PM

May 2008
PLEASE SEE "KIMI GA NOZOMU EIEN" ENDING

Sep 23, 2009 10:32 PM

Jan 2009
DeathkaiserG said:
PLEASE SEE "KIMI GA NOZOMU EIEN" ENDING

Lol, for sure.
--Amagami SS
Sep 24, 2009 1:04 PM

Aug 2007
I hate that anime, lol. One of my least favorites, ever.
Usotsuki. 
Sep 24, 2009 9:42 PM

May 2008
Yandere said:
I hate that anime, lol. One of my least favorites, ever.

Well..for me kimi ga nozomu eien..isn't bad at all

Kinda reminds me of school days (2 girls,1 guy... the works)

But School Days is still #1 XD

EDIT: I saw one of the endings of the school days game...I love the "To my children" ending XD

Sep 25, 2009 2:40 PM

Jan 2009
Lol, it's one of my favorites.
--Amagami SS
Jan 25, 2010 1:08 PM

Aug 2007
Totally reminds me of School Days, but with even more annoying, backstabbing people that were actually friends and even sadder, fucked up girls without the violence. lol. However, my problem in that is the girls, I don't mind the guy. It's the opposite.
Usotsuki. 
Feb 6, 2011 11:42 AM

Aug 2010
isnt in the game hmm 21 endings or somethign :p?
Feb 28, 2011 10:53 PM

Jan 2009
Yeah, in the visual novel games they had a lot of alternate endings. Some of them are on YouTube but not english subbed. I saw a few of them but I only remember two of them.
--Amagami SS
Mar 26, 2011 10:41 AM

Aug 2007
Usotsuki. 
Mar 27, 2011 2:57 AM

Jan 2009
I guess I didn't miss out on anything there then, lol.

The image of Sekai in that situation already pains me. *arrow through heart*
--Amagami SS
Mar 27, 2011 8:01 AM

Aug 2007
Yeah, it's a really not hot scene. O.o Well, I am sure for some people it is, but not to me.
Usotsuki. 
Aug 11, 2011 3:42 AM
Aug 2011
Best ending for sekai would be:

She kills Makoto
She feels terrible, she isnt caught but she suffers mental problems over guilt, does drugs and stuff
kotonoha goes psycho when makoto dies, and disappears
after a few weeks she recovers and decides to live for the sake of the baby, she devotes her self to the foetus as she did to makoto
9 months pass, shes standing in the rain late at night where she first kissed makoto
flashback
camera shows feet walking toward her
she looks up half expecting makoto
its kotonoha
kotonoha says "u took makoto away from me, i want a substitute"
she kills sekai then cuts her open and takes the baby
kotonoha leaves

i think this wud be the best alt ending because
1)end stays the same as original-sekai kills makoto, kotonoha kills sekai
2)instead of being killed straight after killing makoto, sekai gets over makoto's death and her guilt
3)she still dies so she dusnt hav 2 deal with being a single mum

alternatively kotonoha could kill sekai while she is in the hospital to give a baby
Jul 9, 2021 9:20 AM
Oct 2020
Nobody dies, Katsura scares Sekai off from Makoto (He pays child support). Sekai considers adoption, remaining on good terms with Makoto and Katsura.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Sekai Image Thread.

Yandere - Apr 18, 2008

4 by Yandere »»
Oct 25, 2011 5:30 PM

» Sekai Animated Forum Avatars.

Yandere - Dec 4, 2007

15 by Pekie »»
Jun 1, 2009 11:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.