Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2020 6:14 AM

Jul 2017
40 episodes in and this show still makes me never want to have children in my life. Probably the biggest takeaway and longlasting thing to remember about this show. Visually, one of the weakest episodes overall too and its not like the content was better.

The only real thing I liked about this episode was the Talho-Eureka conversation that led to the pillow fight, Eureka seeing Renton like a man eh, it's amazing for how close they've been recently and how much they love each other, zero progress has still been made in that department lol.
May 24, 2021 9:58 AM

Apr 2010
Why do they keep bringing the kids into these life-or-death situations and not just... keep them in the Gekko where they'll be safe? I get why they're in the series but do they really need to be shoved into every episode?
Oct 20, 2021 8:45 AM

Mar 2016
The new OP is great, sorta NGE-esque in style, but I'd say this OP is better than the previous one. The ED is more or less the same, though the visuals of the previous ED were more pleasing.

This show is in a dilemma as of now, with Talho being pregnant and the confirmation that Eureka herself can bear a child, it's as if they want to convey that childbirth and life in general is precious and should be treated with utmost importance. YET! At the same time, seeing these three dumbass brats doing their idiotic and selfish act right now really made me wish that Eureka just shower them down with lead those years ago. My god what a bunch of good for nothing pests. They've done no value whatsoever aside from causing serious troubles and more mouths to feed on the Gekko. Holland should actually roundhouse kick them to oblivion.

We're now approaching an important part of the story with Sakuya but the fucking Kids... Damn they're distracting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 11, 2008

66 by chenfeng »»
Apr 6, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

death919 - May 4, 2008

283 by ShadowkillZ »»
Mar 22, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 31, 2008

89 by Awesomepants25 »»
Feb 6, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 11 Discussion

aero - Jul 23, 2008

48 by Teatime_X »»
Jan 15, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 38 Discussion

aero - Aug 1, 2008

33 by Loccon_Stratos »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.