Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Oct 1, 2011 8:21 PM

Apr 2008
waterboy said:
waterboy said:
Kizetsu said:
Superb said:
Is the girl who prayed at fairy tail Grandine...? In a human form.. OR The 1st fairy tail leader
And the boy in the last page.. I bet that he is a dragon slayer. The scarf looks like Natsu's, could he be Acnowlogias "son"?.. He kinda looks like Zeref tho... This is just my theory! :F

It's Romeo, Macao's son.

I don't think it's macao's son. 7 years after and he is still a young boy?
i think he is zeref in a child form, maybe he has a magic that can do that remember they said he is the most powerful dark wizard in fairy tail, and why he know natsu maybe because zeref is also a dragon slayer and he's mentor is acnologia.

oops sorry not fairy tail in earthland i mean.

uh.... yeah... there's no mistaking that it's Romeo. In terms of height I'm sure that it's just art perspective.
Oct 1, 2011 8:33 PM

Jun 2010
What happened???!!!I really thought that they will use the power of friendship again and then.. WTF?! It is really impossible for them to be all dead right?! I was really shocked

Kizetsu said:

It's Romeo, Macao's son.

where did you get that pic?
yellowbudsOct 1, 2011 8:37 PM
Oct 1, 2011 8:44 PM

Oct 2010
I do not want another main character since I'm already invested in Natsu and Lucy.
Oct 1, 2011 8:53 PM

Jun 2010
Code13_Fate said:
I do not want another main character since I'm already invested in Natsu and Lucy.

me too.. I am actually disappointed with the last page because I don't want them to focus to another character.. so please, mashima, give me back the main characters soon!!
Oct 1, 2011 9:31 PM

May 2011
Oh my God...
What just happened?...
Mashima just killed off every character...well, odds are they're alive, but still.
They're just gone... ... ...

I was speechless. My mouth was open, but I couldn't form words. I'd been so excited with each new chapter lately, finding out stuff about Zeref, the battles, seeing everyone and their badass moments, and in about 3 pages, they're gone... And they've been gone for 7 years...

... ... ...I miss Natus! ToT
Oct 1, 2011 9:31 PM
Jun 2010
people please. there won't be a new main. at a guess, Romeo will help round up the main characters with his new strength.
but knowing my guessing luck when it comes to manga. i'll be wrong
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 1, 2011 9:41 PM
Oct 2011
Kazejimonji said:
waterboy said:
waterboy said:
Kizetsu said:
Superb said:
Is the girl who prayed at fairy tail Grandine...? In a human form.. OR The 1st fairy tail leader
And the boy in the last page.. I bet that he is a dragon slayer. The scarf looks like Natsu's, could he be Acnowlogias "son"?.. He kinda looks like Zeref tho... This is just my theory! :F

It's Romeo, Macao's son.

i think he is zeref in a child form, maybe he has a magic that can do that remember they said he is the most powerful dark wizard in fairy tail, and why he know natsu maybe because zeref is also a dragon slayer and he's mentor is acnologia.

uh.... yeah... there's no mistaking that it's Romeo. In terms of height I'm sure that it's just art perspective.

romeo? i don't think so. if romeo is the child staring at the sea it has no impact at the story he doesn't mention to have any potential to become a great magician. if zeref is the boy that would explained everything why he know natsu.
Oct 1, 2011 10:22 PM

Jul 2011
We'll just have to wait until next week guys. Damn... the excitement is killing me.
Oct 1, 2011 10:39 PM

Apr 2008
waterboy said:
Kazejimonji said:
waterboy said:
waterboy said:
Kizetsu said:
Superb said:

It's Romeo, Macao's son.

romeo? i don't think so. if romeo is the child staring at the sea it has no impact at the story he doesn't mention to have any potential to become a great magician. if zeref is the boy that would explained everything why he know natsu.
seanval411 said:
We'll just have to wait until next week guys. Damn... the excitement is killing me.

^THIS!

********************EDIT*****************
yellowbuds said:

where did you get that pic?

Chapter 234 Last Page. Here's a Link or preview: (NOTE: If you read the earlier pages you can tell how ominous the narration feels (whether it was Lucy's or not))

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/234/19

AND as Fai mentioned, if you look VERY CAREFULLY at the newspaper you can see that it is year X791 (Seven years after the Acno incident).

So many sevens.....

777-07-07 - the disappearance of the dragons.
777 - Lucy's mother's (apparent) death.

@.@
IchiroEXOct 1, 2011 11:05 PM
Oct 1, 2011 11:50 PM

May 2009
WHAT A TWIST!!

so, some people already speculated about this weeks ago? guess i should come here more often ~w~ anyways, this'll make quite a change of pace, Im guessing that's Romeo there and he'll go searching the missing Fairy Tail members...

I just hope they don't age, or at least Wendy doesn't >w> can't lose the only loli in the series D:
Oct 2, 2011 12:30 AM

Dec 2010
Mashima, you're a troll =.=

Oct 2, 2011 12:57 AM
Jun 2010
i wonder if people think that the boy is zeref even though you can see the fairy tail emblem on his shoulder without much trouble :/
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 2, 2011 12:58 AM

Jul 2007
majormalfunction said:
i wonder if people think that the boy is zeref even though you can see the fairy tail emblem on his shoulder without much trouble :/

Not to mention that unless Zeref ages backwards, in no way in hell would him being zeref make any sense at all.
Oct 2, 2011 1:02 AM
Mar 2011
For the first time in months I can't wait for the next Fairy Tail chapter.
Oct 2, 2011 1:10 AM

Apr 2011
I suppose :
1) that girl was something like " Tenryu islands fairy " ( Makarov once said that at the island there were living fairies )
2) a boy in the end, he looks like Natsu's child. same clothes, same place of FT mark, also has scarf . . . BUT his hair is somehow like Zeref's or Gray's.
3) disappearance of dragons is linked to this black dragon
4) maybe its black dragons fault that Lucy's mother disappeared or died
O___O
Oct 2, 2011 1:22 AM

Apr 2008
Pretty crazy how Fairy Tail is a super-generic, easy-to-call manga... until now. I can't believe what happened. Excited to see next weeks double-length chapter.

Oct 2, 2011 1:34 AM
Jun 2010
mariami13 said:

3) disappearance of dragons is linked to this black dragon
4) maybe its black dragons fault that Lucy's mother disappeared or died

i liked these two ideas. but the first might need a bit of changing. i think the disappearance had something to do with the dragon king. but i have nothing to prove it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 2, 2011 1:41 AM

Apr 2011
It looks like black dragon wanted to destroy whole Tenryu island and Fairy Tail guild , but this " Fairy of island Tenryu " moved island with people on it in the future for 7 years
( Looks like 7 is Mashimas favorite number O___O )
Oct 2, 2011 1:48 AM
Jun 2010
@Fai: how long was the time skip in FFVI again?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 2, 2011 1:51 AM

May 2010
Interesting. I wanna know what happened after seven years !!
Oct 2, 2011 1:54 AM
Jul 2018
That caught me off guard, 5/5 for some unpredictability for once. I did not see that coming.
Oct 2, 2011 1:58 AM

Mar 2011
Holy... What's this.

So the boy is romeo. Most of powerfull member of FT died (or at least gone). And fairy tail is likely to be disbanded. Cant wait for next chapter.
Success starts from a dream. And a dream starts from sleeping.
Let's sleep for a better future.
Oct 2, 2011 2:02 AM

Jul 2007
majormalfunction said:
@Fai: how long was the time skip in FFVI again?

A year.

however considering the amount of wtf that happens before it
, the effects of timeskip are far grander than longer timeskips in other fictional works.

Then a whole arc of story focuses on

The closest in length I can remember is the timeskip in Claymore(7 years) and timeskip in 666Satan(was it 4 years? can't remember exactly).
Oct 2, 2011 2:20 AM
Jun 2010
i though the 666satan was was 2...well i guess now i have a reason to read it again :p
also i forgot about claymore's 7 year gap. anyway fai, think Romeo will be the one to round up the "lost" FT members starting with finding natsu and lucy first?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 2, 2011 2:47 AM

Jul 2007
majormalfunction said:
i though the 666satan was was 2...well i guess now i have a reason to read it again :p
also i forgot about claymore's 7 year gap. anyway fai, think Romeo will be the one to round up the "lost" FT members starting with finding natsu and lucy first?

Can't remember exactly on the length of 666Satan timeskip(especially considering it sort of had multiple ones, since Jio went from around 13 year old to 23 or 24 years old or something through entire series)

As for natsu, that depends.

pure logic of shonen genre indicates him to be the last person to rejoin or be found so he can do a heroic entrance saving everyone. Also if Mashima continues to take notes form FF6 plot, Lucy might not exactly want to be found nor to return.

The best bet is that FT members mos tlikely got separated and possibly somehow teleported/sent to different locations during explosion by that girl(who, my bet,is Mavis, the first guild master and an actual fairy)(which pretty much equals the ship exploding just before timeskip in FF6)

--------------------------------

Frankly what interests me more is the state of the world ft world is in now:
- Makarov, the only person keeping council away from FT guild disappeared. As well as all the strongest FT members.
- Tenrou island is gone, done in by a dragon no less.
- Zeref is alive and doing god knows what for 7 years(with what he implied, nothing good)
- There's a giant black dragon of apocalypse floating through the world ever since Gildartz encounter, doing god knows what
- The Council has taken an utterly aggressive stance against Fairy Tail already with the new leadership.
- Lucy apparently played some strange role in this whole timeskip.

- No matter how I look, I would not be surprised now if Council has labeled FT a "dark guild", since frankly theere's nothing and no one to protect them from Council with makarov's disappearance.
- Lucy's interesting role. Hm. What if she is the one teleported to the unusual place? Spirit world? The place Dragons were seen talking in? Last arc has been hinting VERy heavily at her mother's backstory so I bet we will get that in not too long, or at least bits of it.
- Cana has got to grown more powerful. She just gained one of strongest magic abilities and a TON of character development. you do not do that for character you don't plan to use.
- Makarov is a wild card. On one hand he might still be alive, on other hand he was already an old man with health problems and got beat up a lot, so I would not be surprised if he has passed away during those seven years peacefully.
- The world is mos tlikely in very dark place. No matter what one thinks about FT guild, FT guild was part of the power balance and had a lot of heavy-hitters. With most of it gone and Ft possibly being disbanded by council, there's bound to be a power vacuum.
- Zeref is intent on bringing upon a new age. Also the other two members of GH are alive and spared by him it seems. Would not surprise me if they joined him. No idea what will happen or what he wants though..

------

EDIT:
Oho ho ho ho ho:
Mavis m(a)-vis as a girl's name is pronounced MAY-viss. It is of Old French origin, and the meaning of Mavis is "song thrush". The name was first used in English by Geoffrey Chaucer (14th century), author of "The Canterbury Tales".
Mavis is a female name. Its usage was initiated by Marie Corelli's 1895 novel The Sorrows of Satan1 which featured a character named Mavis Clare whose first name is said to be "rather odd" but suitable for Miss Clare as "she sings quite as sweetly as any thrush".[1] Corelli patently was utilizing the common noun mavis2 which refers to the song thrush and was long obsolete by the 19th century but known from its poetic use as in Robert Burns' Ca' the Yowes ("Hark the mavis evening sang/ Sounding Clouden's woods amang") written in 1794[2]; also the popular love song Mary of Argyle, written circa 1850 by lyricist Charles Jefferys features the line: "I have heard the mavis singing its love-song to the morn."[3]
AhenshihaelOct 2, 2011 2:56 AM
Oct 2, 2011 3:01 AM

Apr 2011
I think that those 7 years were 1 second for Tenryu island and Fairy Tail guild
And what about Jelal will he be still alive? I suppose he will play a huge role when FT returns "__"
Oct 2, 2011 3:10 AM
Jun 2010
Fai said:
- The world is mos tlikely in very dark place. No matter what one thinks about FT guild, FT guild was part of the power balance and had a lot of heavy-hitters. With most of it gone and Ft possibly

i agree with this, i had been thinking this for a while since the area where Romeo is looks kinda abandoned. maybe the dragon has been busy these past 7 years blowing stuff up
but if your right about Lucy not wanting to join but, i'm failing to see a reason why she wouldn't unless she learns something during the timeskip about the dragons and her mother which makes her scared and not wanna get involved
the above statement would kinda work well. i kinda noticed that when i was writing it. If its done like that, then when FT is back together, we have a valid way of starting to uncover part of the mystery to this whole series.
I'm not saying Lucy would learn all of the truth, just enough to make things more interesting. so maybe something like, following the memory she remembered during that fight*. cause that was never explain what happened there
*the fight against Fairy tail's 2nd master(i'm bad with some names ;___;
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 2, 2011 3:17 AM

Apr 2011
I couldn't understand what was said about Lucy >..< can someone explain ? please "__"
Oct 2, 2011 3:23 AM
Jun 2010
mariami13 said:
I couldn't understand what was said about Lucy >..< can someone explain ? please "__"

which part sorry, quote what you didn't understand and i'll see if i can help
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 2, 2011 3:48 AM

Mar 2011
majormalfunction said:
mariami13 said:

Maybe you could start with "Why you think lucy have a apparently special/ abnormal role in FT/ last time skip?"
I mean, where do you get that idea. She is on that island too right.
Oct 2, 2011 3:54 AM

Apr 2011
"Why you think lucy have a apparently special/ abnormal role in FT/ last time skip?"
yes I don't uderstand why will Lucy have a special role in timeskip "__"
Oct 2, 2011 3:54 AM

Jul 2007
blueaddler said:
majormalfunction said:
mariami13 said:

Maybe you could start with "Why you think lucy have a apparently special/ abnormal role in FT/ last time skip?"

her narration at the start of the arc("I did not realize back then, that I will have a very unusual role to play in what will happen"), as well as her sudden flashback about her mother mentioning somethuing about magic of one :)
Oct 2, 2011 4:01 AM

Apr 2011
Fai said:
blueaddler said:
majormalfunction said:
mariami13 said:

her narration at the start of the arc("I did not realize back then, that I will have a very unusual role to play in what will happen"), as well as her sudden flashback about her mother mentioning somethuing about magic of one :)

Owh i remember something like that ^^
thanks everyone for explaining
I'm looking forward to it when it will be revealed ( something about Lucy and her mother ) come to think of it she hadn't mentioned the reason of her mothers death O...O
Oct 2, 2011 4:05 AM
Jun 2010
We believe Lucy's mother is a dragon, which would make Lucy half Dragon, half Human. reason's below
Fai said:
Lucy's mother disappeared same year as dragons did.
This arc we got implication that Lucy's mother had a big knowledge on the whole magic of one thing, as well as importance of seven, which is so far strongly connected to zeref and dragons.
We have strong background on how Lucy's father met her mother, but nothing from her mother's side.
We know Lucy will play "huge unexpected role in this event" as her ominous narration at the start of this arc suggests.
So far this manga has been strongly based on Final Fantasy 6 (like Rave was on FF7), this places Natsu into role of Locke and Lucy into role of Terra. Which pretty much makes it clear too.

EDIT: lol, didn't know Fai had all ready answered >.<
anyway, theres some more reasons and well as a few more answers
wealthiermonkOct 2, 2011 4:08 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 2, 2011 4:17 AM

Aug 2011
At the end of the chapter there is a strange girl (fairy ???) who starts to pray. It can thus they will be moved 7 years in the future and will be stronger as wrote Harlot? I hope so.
"Embrace each morning as your last, so you may die in the evening free of regret."
Oct 2, 2011 4:45 AM

Mar 2011
Fai said:
blueaddler said:
majormalfunction said:
mariami13 said:

Well, almost forgot about that, chapter 201 right.
I think what she meant about "i will be participating this event in a suprising way" by become Cana's partner and then fought Hades and other. Or is it something grander?
The one about magic of one, is really interesting though. Maybe her mother was one of ten wizard saints.
Oct 2, 2011 4:56 AM

Jul 2007
blueaddler said:
Fai said:
blueaddler said:
majormalfunction said:
mariami13 said:

Well, almost forgot about that, chapter 201 right.
I think what she meant about "i will be participating this event in a suprising way" by become Cana's partner and then fought Hades and other. Or is it something grander?
The one about magic of one, is really interesting though. Maybe her mother was one of ten wizard saints.

We woul dhave heard it by now.

Ten Wizard Saints are like walking nukes. Everyone knows about them. Heck, Makarov being one of the saints is pretty much THE ONLY thing that kept council from disbanding FT.

However we do have thrown into our faces again and again that Lucy's mother disappeared at the same year as all the dragons did and that she possibly knew what will happen going by flashbacks.
Whatever she is or can do or did has to be connected to Dragons in some way.

She is also the one narrating the manga, so if her whole participation would have been shown to us, she would have narrated that place telling us that. NOt to mention her standing by everyone and fighting against badguys happened before yet she did not narrate it as important nor call it "unusual/surprising"

That only leaves something that happened at the explosion or afterward after Mavis (possibly) sent them away from place into random places at the last second or something like that.

Overall if its not some oh-they-got-sent-to-future-through-timeskip thing, majority of members most likely have separate huge reasons for not appearing/are occupied with something else. And Lucy's preoccupation is mostly obvious if she got sent into some unusual place like celestial spirit realm or the place dragons were conversing.
Oct 2, 2011 7:32 AM

Jul 2010
i never joined any of the discussion posts on MAL so for me the timeskip came out of nowhere. suddenly i really want to see the 7YL versions of all characters, i wouldnt mind if some of them matured a bit..... if its just time travelling i will be seriously dissapointed, cause then its KHR all over again and things will go beyond the borders of logic -.-

but oh well now, having read all 10 pages, kudos to those that predicted that. i wonder if many predicted that over in japan. if not then i dont want to be hiro this week, he probably has to take a bodyguard with him to go outside :'D

"the surrounding waters were searched and investigated for half a year afterwards.... but no survivers were found"
the one thing that still doesnt make much sense is that in all those 7 years noone noticed that the members are still alive (obviously they are or hiro has a death wish) cuz i mean.... THEY'RE FAIRY TAIL! they cant even do a mission without destroying half a city O: no way noone notices them, even if they are all seperated. and if they are somewhere they would tell the rest of FT! they are all nakama and share deep bonds, even the ones not on that island.
so i guess they must have been kept away from this world somehow.
or they seriously matured o.O
or they had to go underground cause of the council... but even then they would have told the remaining members of their survival somehow! *confused*

btw i never really thought about who "the boy who stares at the sea" was cause all my friends were like "thats young zeref" so i accepted it and never thought about it, but boy how could i not notice that thats romeo XD
Oct 2, 2011 7:44 AM

May 2010
AMAZING CHAPTER!!!!

I can't wait to see what's going to happen... what is that boy?!! and where are Natsu and the others...!!!

I can't believe how excited I am!!!
Oct 2, 2011 7:49 AM

Jun 2010
Kazejimonji said:

Chapter 234 Last Page. Here's a Link or preview: (NOTE: If you read the earlier pages you can tell how ominous the narration feels (whether it was Lucy's or not))

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/234/19

AND as Fai mentioned, if you look VERY CAREFULLY at the newspaper you can see that it is year X791 (Seven years after the Acno incident).

So many sevens.....

777-07-07 - the disappearance of the dragons.
777 - Lucy's mother's (apparent) death.

@.@

oh right.. now I remember thanks..!
Oct 2, 2011 8:31 AM

Apr 2011
WOW...That was AWESOME...AMAZING...
When I finished reading it I was like:''WTF just happend?7 YEARS?OMG''
I believe that the boy is Romeo and the girl with the wings in her ears is a fairy...
I don't know...I still can't believe it...
I can't wait for the next chapter....
Oct 2, 2011 9:20 AM

Sep 2011
I would like to point out this page to everybody, specifically what Gildarts says. He must have fought this creature before, if that is the case. Was this his failed 100 years mission? It seems very possible to me...
The boy being Romeo DOES make sense. I think he was like 5 before the skip, which means he would like 12 afterwards. We also know that Mashima-sensei has several categories to deal with children- young kids(like before Romeo), preteen kids(Natsu and Lisanna flashbacks) and teenagers (current Lucy, Natsu, and Gray.) Romeo would fall into the preteen category.
And I'm very curious to see what has happened in between. What happened to 'ending an era', as Zeref kept saying would happen when Acnologica came.
And btw, there is no way on earth that everyone died. Those were all the important players in the manga. My favorite theory is that someone sent them seven years into the future. While this means that they haven't aged like some want, it will also be interesting to see how they act with a changed world, and changed friends.
AND I'm very happy for this epic trolling. I love Fairy Tail but I was rolling my eyes at what I was sure was going to be another 'we use the power of FRIENDSHIP' things. There is a little too many of those....
Oct 2, 2011 9:29 AM

Mar 2009
Holy cow!!! WTH was that?!!
That was totally unexpected
Oct 2, 2011 9:49 AM
Jul 2011
Natsu and Lucy are married and have 3 children.
You didn't see that coming right ?
Anyway, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AAAARGH
Oct 2, 2011 11:04 AM

Sep 2011
How? Tht is so freaking random lmou! Nakama power did it again> no1 gonna died im sure of it, mashima likes 2 troll ppl sometime.
Oct 2, 2011 11:39 AM
Mar 2008
This is just the setting for a new arc. I don't see it as very different from the beggining of the arc before the last.

I really doubt they will be stronger, unless they become side characters, because they already defeated the most powerful mages.

Anyway, shouldn't this be moved to the Fairy Tail sub-forum?
Oct 2, 2011 12:44 PM

Jul 2009
For a second there I thought they were going to repel the attack with their "friendship powers". I'm so glad that it didn't happen.
Oct 2, 2011 12:58 PM

Jan 2010
It's been getting really corny for awhile, and although I'm shocked, I'm kind of glad at this new refreshed pace we're going to have starting next chapter. I really don't think they all died... o_O or else it'd be just "trollollololol readers BWHAHA" by the mangaka... I'm pretty sure they teleported, stopped in time frozen in another dimension, or something.
Oct 2, 2011 1:01 PM

Jun 2008
Considering the year on paper was tracked down as Fai showed, the time skip was inevitable for that to make sense. I wasn't particularly excited though because in the end we got another friendship bullshit and saving out of their ass. The master was rescued AGAIN and of course the fact that they all joined hands and shit along with that girl we saw mean nothing happened to them. That girl(maybe the soul of the island who knows) probably helped save them or something so Fairy Tail continues to be the same bullshit story with half ass story telling.
This time skip and arc in general seemed like it could bring some hope for the plot lifting up and stop being just an excuse for Natsu to get silly no sense power-up victories but in the end after seeing how Charlies visions came to life and how the time skip was made i got disappointed again.
I can only hope that at least the appearance of a dragon and Zeref will lead to something remotely intriguing in the future that will not be executed in a stupid childish way as it has been going until now.
MonadOct 2, 2011 1:33 PM
Oct 2, 2011 2:34 PM
Sep 2011
I don't know about you guys, but is the time skip is overused nowadays and it also gives me a bitter taste this time though. Maybe after one or two arc, i'll accept it. Anyway, it's a little too soon to do time skip.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.