Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (37) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »
May 26, 2016 4:41 PM
Oct 2015
Hi everyone! I want to ask something.
1. When Suzuha's time machine appeared in the building, why neither SERN nor other organizations didn't interested in how satellite crashed into the building?
2. If nothing and no one can change important events such someone's death, then how Okabe could save Kurisu? I think, she must die there anyway Okabe did.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 28, 2016 3:49 AM

Mar 2016
WASDragon said:
2. If nothing and no one can change important events such someone's death, then how Okabe could save Kurisu? I think, she must die there anyway Okabe did.

Important event was not actual Kurisu's death but Okabe sending first d-mail, thats why he was able to save her. It will be explained in S;G 0.
HoTTab1CHMay 28, 2016 3:54 AM
May 28, 2016 6:02 AM
Oct 2015
HoTTab1CH said:
WASDragon said:

Important event was not actual Kurisu's death but Okabe sending first d-mail, thats why he was able to save her. It will be explained in S;G 0.

Thanks! Anyway I am going to watch it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 11, 2016 2:58 PM

Jul 2015
Finally finished this series. I definitely regret watching the first 12 episodes, and then taking like a 2 month pause right after. So hard remember everything. Not gonna lie, at first I was really bored, but then I realized later on that most people agreed that the first half is slow and so I stopped right when it was getting good.

BUT ANYWAYS, yeah I didn't like it at first, but towards the end, boy I was wrong. This is a masterpiece. Lots of mind blowing aspects lol. However, there are a few things I'm confused about:
> How come sometimes, when he traveled via D-mail, there was no past-self of his that he would have to avoid confrontation with, like in the very end?
> When he goes back in time, what happens to the time period that he left? Does it exist without him?
> What is Steins;Gate?
> How was he able to change Kurisu's death in the alpha line, but not Mayuri's in the beta line?

Also, was anyone else expecting some sort of battle/confrontation with SERN? I was expecting something more than just hacking into their computers, but oh well. Still great nonetheless.

10/10. Time for the movie C:

caught in the wonder
Jun 12, 2016 4:50 AM

Mar 2016
Striktlyy said:

> How come sometimes, when he traveled via D-mail, there was no past-self of his that he would have to avoid confrontation with, like in the very end?
> When he goes back in time, what happens to the time period that he left? Does it exist without him?
> What is Steins;Gate?
> How was he able to change Kurisu's death in the alpha line, but not Mayuri's in the beta line?

>It's actually time-loop, all that we saw previously also happened in that world line, so they arrived after previous Okabe and Suzuha traveled back in time. If I'm wrong here somebody please correct me.
>Well it depends on what kind of time travel is used.
If D-Mail: He is "moving" to another world line. This is like parallel universes but only one is active, so technically he still exist in another world lines but thats actually doesn't matter since only one is active and the world is rebuilding itself to that world line.
Time-leap: He copy memories to past himself in the same world line, so he overwrites himself.
Time machine: He physically travels in time.
>As said Okabe in ep23: "It doesn't really mean anything". The word Stein is reference to Albert Einstein.
>Kurisu's death in the alpha line was not "unavoidable" event like Mayuri's in the beta line, the actual event was Okabe sending first D-Mail after seeing Kurisu dead, thats why he was able to save her, this will be all explained in upcoming Steins;Gate 0.
Jun 12, 2016 12:45 PM
Jun 2016
Just finished the anime ! Such a top one and even if sometimes the choices of MC aren't optimal if we consider that he can back in time at his will.
It was... Well no... It is a masterpiece, no doubt about it
Jun 17, 2016 5:06 AM

May 2016
OtakuDaikun said:
I really need a Steins Gate expert for this question. I haven't played the visual novel but I have a feeling it's equally vague at this point. When Okabe goes with Suzuha in the time machine to finally reach the Steins Gate world line, he makes it seem like Makise is dead by using his own blood. He then goes with Suzuha back into the time machine to return to the point in time they departed from, this time being on the Steins Gate world line. My question is, the Steins Gate world line has no time machine, so how would the original Okabe (the one who sent the first D-mail) leave to be replaced by the bleeding Okabe? We see Okabe get out of the hospital, meaning that this was the bleeding Okabe that just saved Kurisu, but what technically happens as Okabe and Suzuha are returning to the new world line? Suzuha disappears, but does bleeding Okabe land the time machine and go to the hospital? If so, what the heck is the original Okabe doing after he sends the first D-mail, now presumed to be deleted from SERN's records? If Suzuha isn't there to pick him up, then he'd still be around when the time machine arrives with bleeding Okabe. The anime totally glosses over this part and I'm curious to get a better idea of exactly what happens.
Not sure what you really want to ask, If you sepearate your qestion and theory with 'Enter' that might be help a bit :)

Ok from what i understand you
No, time machine doesn't go to Steins Gate world line. Steins Gate world line doesn't have time machine. when Okabe use time machine to go back to present(the day he bleeds) only his memories that is travel, his body and time machine location is unknown(Just lke other pre-dmail okabe).
Jun 17, 2016 11:25 AM

Mar 2016
Kofrine said:
OtakuDaikun said:
I really need a Steins Gate expert for this question. I haven't played the visual novel but I have a feeling it's equally vague at this point. When Okabe goes with Suzuha in the time machine to finally reach the Steins Gate world line, he makes it seem like Makise is dead by using his own blood. He then goes with Suzuha back into the time machine to return to the point in time they departed from, this time being on the Steins Gate world line. My question is, the Steins Gate world line has no time machine, so how would the original Okabe (the one who sent the first D-mail) leave to be replaced by the bleeding Okabe? We see Okabe get out of the hospital, meaning that this was the bleeding Okabe that just saved Kurisu, but what technically happens as Okabe and Suzuha are returning to the new world line? Suzuha disappears, but does bleeding Okabe land the time machine and go to the hospital? If so, what the heck is the original Okabe doing after he sends the first D-mail, now presumed to be deleted from SERN's records? If Suzuha isn't there to pick him up, then he'd still be around when the time machine arrives with bleeding Okabe. The anime totally glosses over this part and I'm curious to get a better idea of exactly what happens.
Not sure what you really want to ask, If you sepearate your qestion and theory with 'Enter' that might be help a bit :)

No, time machine doesn't go to Steins Gate world line. Steins Gate world line doesn't have time machine. when Okabe use time machine to go back to present(the day he bleeds) only his memories that is travel, his body and time machine location is unknown(Just lke other pre-dmail okabe).

Sorry, I typed that from my phone in a rush. What you just said is what I think should have happened to stay consistent. The bleeding Okabe goes to the hospital on the Steins Gate world line. If that's so, we'd still have the original Okabe who sends the first D-mail AND the bleeding Okabe. I can't think of a good reason why there wouldn't be two of him at that moment.

Click the banner for anime lists, discussions, reviews, and let's plays!
Jun 17, 2016 6:56 PM

May 2016
OtakuDaikun said:
Kofrine said:

Sorry, I typed that from my phone in a rush. What you just said is what I think should have happened to stay consistent. The bleeding Okabe goes to the hospital on the Steins Gate world line. If that's so, we'd still have the original Okabe who sends the first D-mail AND the bleeding Okabe. I can't think of a good reason why there wouldn't be two of him at that moment.
Hmm let me ask this first for convenient purpose
why do think there should be two of him?
Jun 18, 2016 12:02 AM

Mar 2016
Kofrine said:
OtakuDaikun said:

Hmm let me ask this first for convenient purpose
why do think there should be two of him?

The easiest way to see what I'm getting at is to think of the Steins Gate world line exclusively. The Okabe that THINKS he sees Makise dead goes ahead and sends the first d-mail, the one to Daru about a stabbed Kurisu. But this is the Steins Gate world line in the beta attractor field, so that D-mail doesn't cause a SERN uprising. Basically, nothing happens when he sends that D-mail. That Okabe just hangs around the lab screwing around, or something, but it's not like he physically leaves the world line.

On this timeline, Suzuha doesn't come and pick him up, so he's still there. There's no reason to introduce the bleeding Okabe, he should have just vanished along with Suzuha in the machine and had his memories hop to the Okabe I was just talking about, the one sending the first D-mail. On the reverse end, Suzuha shouldn't have disappeared while the bleeding Okabe didn't.

I'll admit the whole disappearing thing is very Back to the Future and as such doesn't make too much sense anyway, but there would definitely be two Okabe hanging around on the Steins Gate world line if we don't just chalk it up to time travel deus ex machina.

Jun 18, 2016 1:55 AM

May 2016
@OtakuDaikun
I'm still not quite sure what are you asking.. T_T sorry. or rather i'm not quite understand your reason of why there should be 2 Okabe.

the version of him from July 28th sends the first D-mail and himself ends up on the Alpha worldline, goes through the two weeks there, and ends up on the Beta worldline, and reaches Steins;Gate.

Suzuha didn't existed and not suppose to.
Okabe didn't existed there but suppose to.

I think you're loop on where you think the D-mail in Beta doesn't cause a SERN uprising.
KofrineJun 18, 2016 2:18 AM
Jun 18, 2016 2:33 AM
Jun 18, 2016 11:25 AM

Mar 2016
Kofrine said:
@OtakuDaikun
I'm still not quite sure what are you asking.. T_T sorry. or rather i'm not quite understand your reason of why there should be 2 Okabe.

the version of him from July 28th sends the first D-mail and himself ends up on the Alpha worldline, goes through the two weeks there, and ends up on the Beta worldline, and reaches Steins;Gate.

Suzuha didn't existed and not suppose to.
Okabe didn't existed there but suppose to.

I think you're loop on where you think the D-mail in Beta doesn't cause a SERN uprising.

Okabe doesn't physically go anywhere when sending a D-mail. If he did, he'd still have the pink thread in his coat. It's only his memories that move from world line to world line. On the Steins Gate world line, that Okabe doesn't physically go anywhere? Are you imagining that Okabe hits the send button and vanishes for two weeks? That would really mess with Mayuri who was right next to him. I'm asking, essentially, what those two weeks on the Steins Gate world line look like?

Jun 18, 2016 11:26 AM

Mar 2016

Still didn't explain anything to satisfaction. I know what the show wants me to think happens, but it doesn't make any sense when paired with the rules they'd already established.

Jun 18, 2016 11:35 AM

Feb 2016
@OtakuDaikun
Okabe doesn't physically go anywhere when sending a D-mail.

we didnt know about that.

It's only his memories that move from world line to world line.

Time machine moves both his memory and physical body.

On the Steins Gate world line, that Okabe doesn't physically go anywhere?

That's the same as asking where's Beta okabe when Obersver okabe is in α world line.

>I'm asking, essentially, what those two weeks on the Steins Gate world line look like?
We never know if the time line still continue after world line shifted or not.
Jun 18, 2016 3:11 PM

Mar 2016
Xillya- said:
@OtakuDaikun

That's the same as asking where's Beta okabe when Obersver okabe is in α world line.

>I'm asking, essentially, what those two weeks on the Steins Gate world line look like?

Basically everything we saw in 23 episodes happens (actually ends) in S;G line. Thats the whole point, all events that we saw must happen, they are unavoidable. And Suzuha with time machine disappears right after she delivers okabe into the future, and there is no second okabe in that line because he went back in time few minutes before they arrived to save Kurisu. Thats time-loop.
Jun 18, 2016 6:48 PM

Mar 2016
Xillya- said:
@OtakuDaikun

See? It's not presented very clearly in the show or visual novel. For D-mails, he doesn't physically time travel, his memories just transfer to the Okabe of the destination world line. In the same way, when he deletes the Dmails from SERN, his memories of the alpha lines transfer to the mind of the Okabe on a beta world line. The universe didn't just invent an Okabe to do that, there already was one, the one who sent the first Dmail and did stuff for two weeks until the Reading Steiner kicked in. We know he didn't physically go from alpha to beta because he loses the pink thread in the process. Why? Because the Okabe who sends the first Dmail never has Makise fix his coat; his coat doesn't even get torn.

Jun 23, 2016 2:34 AM

Feb 2016
Kurisu is back to life, eveybody becomes lab memebers again, everything is back to normal. This final episode was amazing!!!
Jul 27, 2016 6:24 PM

Oct 2013
Done rewatching it.

Already knew my opinion would stay the same 4 episodes in, easily a masterpiece.

Aug 14, 2016 8:09 PM
Sep 2010
I enjoyed the series and really liked that it ended in a positive note. I can't believe I took a break from the series because the last couple of episodes were really well done and heart-wrenching. I'm glad I finally got to complete the series and see what everybody was recommending and talking about.
Uploader53
Aug 18, 2016 10:31 AM
Jun 2016
Did anyone notice that something was different with the D-mail in the previous episode.
Yes, this time Okabe was the one who received the D-mail. Contrary to what normally happens, this time "our" Okabe was the one who got the D-mail from the Okabe of the Future.
Coming back... what happens when Okabe sends a D-mail to the past? He goes into the World Line where he received his D-mail and made a different choice. But, he does not have any memory of this new World Line, although the memories of other characters change according to the World Line.
This means that in the previous episode, the Okabe from the future sent the D-mail to our Okabe. From the perspective of the future okabe, he will immediately change World Lines and he will replace our Okabe. Thus, Future Okabe will not have any memories from the past 15 years in this World Line.
So, you can expect that in about 15 years, our Okabe will be replaced by an Okabe who is totally clueless about the past 15 years he spent with Kurisu, Mayuri etc.

SO MUCH FOR A HAPPY ENDING.....
Aug 18, 2016 12:43 PM

Nov 2015
Aquamarine245 said:
Did anyone notice that something was different with the D-mail in the previous episode.
Yes, this time Okabe was the one who received the D-mail. Contrary to what normally happens, this time "our" Okabe was the one who got the D-mail from the Okabe of the Future.
Coming back... what happens when Okabe sends a D-mail to the past? He goes into the World Line where he received his D-mail and made a different choice. But, he does not have any memory of this new World Line, although the memories of other characters change according to the World Line.
This means that in the previous episode, the Okabe from the future sent the D-mail to our Okabe. From the perspective of the future okabe, he will immediately change World Lines and he will replace our Okabe. Thus, Future Okabe will not have any memories from the past 15 years in this World Line.
So, you can expect that in about 15 years, our Okabe will be replaced by an Okabe who is totally clueless about the past 15 years he spent with Kurisu, Mayuri etc.

This, back when I watched S;G for the first time I thought that too. This Okabe didn't seem to remember anything about those 15 years which for me didn't make any sense based on the theory that had been explained to us but.. I expect answers about this in S;G 0
Aug 19, 2016 3:44 AM

Dec 2015
Aquamarine245 said:

For some reason, future okabe will not replace our okabe. I am not going to tell you why since it is a huge spoiler for steins;gate 0. But it will be explained. Do not worry and just patiently wait for the anime adaption
Aug 24, 2016 10:01 AM

Jul 2016
OtakuDaikun said:
Kofrine said:

hmm i am positive that the time machine go to Steins;Gate worldline because the worldline shift happens when okabe inside it but the shift didnt explained in anime

The thing is, when they arrived The time machine and Suzuha will be "time paradox" since there is no time machine at that worldline so the universe wont allow it then they disappeared

This also occured to okabe, two okabes in a "no time machine" worldline will be considered a paradox by the universe. so my hypothesis is, since the bleeding okabe is the "observer" the "initial steins gate okabe" is the one who disappeared as soon as they arrived.

HDarkmantis said:
Aquamarine245 said:

This, back when I watched S;G for the first time I thought that too. This Okabe didn't seem to remember anything about those 15 years which for me didn't make any sense based on the theory that had been explained to us but.. I expect answers about this in S;G 0

There will be no world line shift from future okabe perspective because

7th-ArchangelAug 24, 2016 10:06 AM
Sep 13, 2016 1:08 PM

Sep 2016
I hope the anime would never have ended.
The MAD SCIENTIST is great !!
El Phy Congroo !!
Sep 13, 2016 1:29 PM

Nov 2015
ROGERS_078 said:
I hope the anime would never have ended.
The MAD SCIENTIST is great !!
El Phy Congroo !!

Well, you still have episode 25, the movie, the ONAs, then episode 23β and then wait for Steins;Gate 0
Sep 21, 2016 12:57 PM
Jun 2016
The anime has a secret "SAD" ending.
Actually, when the Okabe Rintarou from the 15 years in the future sends a D-mail to our Okabe, The future one is shifting worldlines.
This means that after 15 years, our Okabe will be replaced by the Okabe of the future i-e the one who sent the Dmail and he will be absolutely clueless.
This shows that the Okabe of the Beta Attractor field will enter STEINS GATE world line 15 years later.
Sep 21, 2016 1:24 PM

Mar 2016
Extreme245 said:
The anime has a secret "SAD" ending.
Actually, when the Okabe Rintarou from the 15 years in the future sends a D-mail to our Okabe, The future one is shifting worldlines.
This means that after 15 years, our Okabe will be replaced by the Okabe of the future i-e the one who sent the Dmail and he will be absolutely clueless.
This shows that the Okabe of the Beta Attractor field will enter STEINS GATE world line 15 years later.

While your thoughts are right, that's not what's going to happen.

Little spoilers about upcoming Steins;Gate Zero. If you didn't watch episode 23B which leads to s;g 0 go watch it.

S;G 0 will explain most things that was not answered in original S;G.
HoTTab1CHSep 21, 2016 1:27 PM
Sep 25, 2016 6:00 PM

Oct 2008
"Sci-Fi" ? Jajaja

Forget for a moment the "fiction" and investigate the actual rumors about the CERN. The coincidences with Steins Gate are really amazing and i don't believe in coinsidences any more. Conspiracies, open portals, time travels, the relation with IBM, John Titor, the Mandela's Effect, the "god particle", the triple 666 in CERN's logo, the statue of Shiva...

The mind behind this show knows to much about our present and future. Prepare for something really, really big.

Steins Gate does not have nothing about sci-fi. Some people are not stupid.
Oct 11, 2016 5:13 PM
Jul 2016
The finale episode I could title it "How the Butterfly Effect should have ending" haha. Seriously I had heard a lot about this anime and IMO is a good show and kept me entertained, but if I have to give any rating I will give it 7, more than anything because for me, Steins Gate did not bring me anything new  with the issue of time travel, it seemed more a mixture of Mirai Nikki, Terminator, the story of John Titor and the Butterfly Effect with a touch of  Final Destination. The music is irrelevant except for the opening and all the characters the only one who I liked  is Makise, she is a really brillant, Okabe was neither as a scientist nor as crazy as the same terms trumpeted but yes, with lovely heart and he ended up falling into the cliché of the rescuer of the lady in distress or, in this case, the ladies in distress. The show was more a soap opera series not a scientist series and sometimed was predictable. Anyway, it turned out to be very hype series with one another plot hole. However Iam not saying the series is bad,  I really liked the roles of girls characters  and this series have had influence thought one of my favorite series: Madoka Magica. And I enjoyed about the  ethical and moral dilemmas. In short I found a good entertainment product, but nothing more.
Oct 11, 2016 11:03 PM

Jan 2016
Truly One of The Greatest Shows of All Time! This shit was fuckin GLORIOUS.

Can't believe i dropped this show the first time i watched it lmao imma have to reevaluate my life decisions
Oct 12, 2016 4:34 AM

Mar 2016
Mr_Shnb said:

Can't believe i dropped this show the first time i watched it lmao imma have to reevaluate my life decisions
Yea, that's why it is better to be more picky in shows but finish it anyway.

Now welcome to Steins;Gate Zero hype train :)
Oct 13, 2016 5:30 AM

Nov 2015
HoTTab1CH said:
Mr_Shnb said:

Yea, that's why it is better to be more picky in shows but finish it anyway.

Now welcome to Steins;Gate Zero hype train :)

Well, he still needs Episode 25, and the movie.
Then, episode 23β and only then, Steins;Gate 0!

Then it's all good! =)
Nov 3, 2016 11:16 PM

Sep 2016
One of the best anime of all time truly a masterpiece from story, characters, soundtrack and much more the themes and hidden messages within the anime were amazing kudos and much love forever dear in my heart beyond the end of time
Facta Non Verba
Nov 6, 2016 11:03 PM

Aug 2016
Truly a Masterpiece
The best anime ever made

Thank you for the show, what an amazing journey that was
Nov 16, 2016 1:36 PM

Oct 2016
I love how this anime received an ova after like 5 years :DDdd. Cool anime couldn't let my eye go till the end watched all 3 ova's I wonder what to watch now.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Nov 17, 2016 10:32 AM

Nov 2015
fandorgaming said:
I love how this anime received an ova after like 5 years :DDdd. Cool anime couldn't let my eye go till the end watched all 3 ova's I wonder what to watch now.
Be sure to check after Episode 25 (the OVA), the Movie, as the Episode 25 is a prequel of that movie.

After that you have some funny ONA's (4 shorts)

And after that you have Episode 23β... I'll not tell you what it is about, you better find by yourself when you watch it :)

Good luck!
Nov 17, 2016 10:46 AM

Mar 2016
Mr_Shnb said:

Same Lol. I have heard this from a lot of people. It was really slow at start but gets amazing later on.
Nov 18, 2016 10:13 AM

Oct 2016
HumbertoZero said:
]Be sure to check after Episode 25 (the OVA), the Movie, as the Episode 25 is a prequel of that movie.

After that you have some funny ONA's (4 shorts)

And after that you have Episode 23β... I'll not tell you what it is about, you better find by yourself when you watch it :)

Yep the one 1 hour and 30 minutes after the 30 minutes one, was cool

HumbertoZero said:

Good luck!

Thanks! you too!
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Nov 30, 2016 9:43 AM

Jun 2016
10/10 I was afraid when they showed the credits at the end,I thought it ended just like that,Good shit,some funny Okabe moment and that epic scene with Kurisu Mikase's Father LOL. GREAT SERIES fucking cool.
Dec 20, 2016 9:32 PM

Jan 2016
Wait for Steins Gate: 0.......
Dec 21, 2016 2:40 AM

Mar 2016
Detective1412 said:

Well this is very questionable :)
Dec 21, 2016 2:42 AM

Jan 2016
Hahahaha, You're Right.
Dec 21, 2016 2:42 AM

Mar 2014
HoTTab1CH said:
Detective1412 said:

What do you meann?
Dec 21, 2016 1:03 PM

Mar 2016
ziggy_Z said:
HoTTab1CH said:

What do you meann?

In VN most of things that were supposed to be answered were just skipped and jumped to true end most of which is already known from original show. They didn't even show some important things from side materials. It was not like bad and with plotholes, they just were lazy to show important things for some reasons.

I explained it more detailed in S;G0 forum, S;G0 SPOILERS!!! https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1574667#msg49032457
Dec 21, 2016 9:59 PM

Mar 2014
HoTTab1CH said:
ziggy_Z said:
What do you meann?

In VN most of things that were supposed to be answered were just skipped and jumped to true end most of which is already known from original show. They didn't even show some important things from side materials. It was not like bad and with plotholes, they just were lazy to show important things for some reasons.

I explained it more detailed in S;G0 forum, S;G0 SPOILERS!!! https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1574667#msg49032457
Oh interesting, thanks for that!
Dec 27, 2016 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
Such a Masterpiece.
Breathtaking, Outstanding Epicness
El Psy Congroo.
Dec 31, 2016 3:32 AM

Jul 2012
Just finished this anime! thanks for great ride! also happy new year to everyone ;)
Jan 2, 2017 12:52 PM
Jul 2013
Extreme245 said:

As Steins;Gate 0 reveals in its True Ending, this will actually not happen. Spoilers below:

Jan 4, 2017 5:11 AM

Mar 2016
Oh my god. I marathoned this show yesterday out of curiosity, and it was absolutely phenomenal. I can't even explain enough with words.

Well deserved 10/10.

EL. PSY. CONGROO.
Pages (37) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Activelee - Aug 16, 2011

485 by Ronin_4011 »»
Apr 30, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 6, 2011

685 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 28, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.