Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2011 12:18 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So why did they censore that dude's legs and belly? Dick wasn't enough, heh? Not like it bothered me, it was just strange. The blonde one is cute.
Jun 27, 2011 5:48 AM

Oct 2009
a weak hentai at best. Move on to greener pastures....
Peoplestring - where you get paid to use the web as you please - http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=xenoknight.

Project Xeno Origin - my organization for RPG lovers and localization efforts - https://www.facebook.com/PXOrigin

http://nekoo.hostzi.com/C.S.E.A.G/1000+%20LE/Public/page8/Xenoknight.png
Jan 4, 2013 5:00 AM

Sep 2010
I love this hentai very much because of all that comedy, hahahaa
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Feb 13, 2013 9:59 PM

Aug 2012
I thought this was gonna be the Hentai version of Luckstar! Good thing NOT! Too MUCH Girls ! Bleh this is Confusing and NO STORY ! Even the scenes SUCKED ! Im ANNOYED by the characters also ! Damn it Lemon Heart ! LOL You did so well with Princess Holiday too T_T Ths one is TERRIBLE!
Apr 28, 2013 3:37 AM

Apr 2011
The only thing that ruins this show is the heavy censors. Still a good hentai.
Apr 15, 2015 10:59 AM

Oct 2013
shit hentai
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan
Jan 10, 2018 4:50 AM
Oct 2013
The intro video gag was mostly a waste tbh.

purple is voiced by gotou yuuko, definitely recognized the voice and her alias kujou shino was in credits as well.

quite moe and erotic of indigo glasses for her reactions during the plays, enchanted by kansai dialect. lovey dovey and erotic interaction of them (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ And showed the movement and reaction with adequate expressiveness.

kokoro toshokan, rod and onegai teacher cosplay

Gray hair ex was also quite lusty, but somewhat bitchy so it was somewhat dislikable. Animated her well as well.

Censors were bad, but at least compensated by the movement of rest of body, so in the end, the action was still quite clear.

The comedy parts were also fun as well. Purple hair was cute with panic and faint (*˘▽˘*)

Very rare to hear ending theme in kansai dialect. 'ee yo' parts was cute.
User-sanJan 11, 2018 5:30 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Milkyway Episode 2 Discussion

Recalls2006 - Jul 25, 2012

2 by User-san »»
Jan 11, 2018 5:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.