Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 20, 2021 4:24 AM

Mar 2019
Watched this before going to bed. Replayed the last scene a lot. Poor Ohana, but yea welcome to the real life when you grow up. Though you were kind of dumb. Not caring about Kou's love and then get jealous when you see him even just talking with someone else. That ending was sad nonetheless. Kinda realistic and I like it. The kid who doesn't think and somehow gets lucky every time she does something by instict realizes that not everything goes the way she wants.

Also OII, what was that "see you" at the end!!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 23, 2021 11:25 PM

Jun 2020
Their ratings were low even though they seem like they don't deserve that low of a score, Ohana's confronting the critique/writer of the review this seems interesting since she's always been a confrontable girl

Wait it was her mom who wrote it oh my that's hilarious, Now they're fighting this mother and daughter style, Oh the flashbacks when Ohana was just a little girl the temper she has still even made her cute or even so cuter, She met Kou finally until there are some misunderstandings but at least they had a little chat together, She's not going to back down until her mother sees Kissui for herself

Ohana in the rain pretty gloomy if you ask me but Minko and Tooru are there to pick her up a pretty sad day for Ohana I don't like it one bit.
Oct 14, 2021 6:11 AM
Aug 2021
So many sad moments. It's hard to say whether or not one side is wrong in any situation of a unrequited love, yet Ohana felt so much guilt, she even dropped the wrapper on the ground.
Very strong episode.
Jul 1, 2023 12:14 AM

Jan 2013
i hate her mother soo f-ing much
Jan 8, 4:21 PM
May 2020
this one was good, its like ohana reached an emotional boiling point; i guess with kouchan and her mom everything kinda piles on
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

327 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.