Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 8, 2011 12:18 AM

Apr 2011
Keima has been pretty lucky with his conquests so far.

SoFarGone said:
Am I the only one bothered that Keima is just going to get a goddess one after another?

It seems to be a formulated plot structure and Keima is just going to win over every girl again. What keeps me interested however, is how the goddesses will interact with each other and if Keima is able to control them.
MantisShrimpJun 8, 2011 12:23 AM
"Reality is a story the minds tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic fringes"
Jun 9, 2011 5:53 AM

Jan 2011
I lol'd hard at the last page. I hope Ayumi is the last goddess but chances are quite slim.
Jun 9, 2011 9:14 AM

Jun 2011
...Keima should have at least changed before he showed up in the library before her
-_-
Jun 11, 2011 8:12 PM

Feb 2011
Jimb0 said:
Tsuki-Hime said:
Jimb0 said:
the whole goddess arc has completely gone according to keima's plans and he has found them all quite easily thus far. mio could possibly be a hitch in his plans, and also giving the mangaka a chance to revisit some of the other girls again.

that's a possibility and i think it will be interesting if last goddess is not in ayumi or chirhiro and someone else.. actually the whole thing that "the goddesses are within the girls i have conquered" seems too easy. he doesn't even explain it properly. it will be great if keima get in trouble to find last one.

the most interesting part will be if none of them have mercury and he have to go to some other root.

i agree and i was kinda thinkin the same here, but i couldnt quite remember the explanation he gave as to why it had to be someone he has conquered, he could be wrong and it could be an entirely new character.

Somebody told him(Haqua i think) that he was the only person that was using love as a way to capture the souls...since the godesses use love to gain their power they would naturally gravitate towards the ones he's conquered.

I guess it kinda of makes sense when you think about it.
Jun 12, 2011 6:07 AM

Nov 2009
I didn't really like the cross-dressing theme of Yui, but i will withhold my judgement on the end there until i actually see what his plan is. There is an obvious reason for him to continue.

As far as the last soul, i think i would prefer Ayumi, but watching Chihiro's arc animated... Well i guess i can be happy with either of them.
Jun 17, 2011 11:46 PM

Jul 2010
benevolentfather said:
Somebody told him(Haqua i think) that he was the only person that was using love as a way to capture the souls...since the godesses use love to gain their power they would naturally gravitate towards the ones he's conquered.

I don't remember haqua saying that. also was there other way to capture the souls? if yes, then i don't know. can you please tell me where haqua said that.

and if no. then only keima lovers has been rescued until now? dang, i thought at-least a few others should be rescued considering lots of demons working in all over the world and there are more than 50000 souls.

also i remembered haqua said, we captured 15 souls in one month. that means keima is not the only one, and if there is other way then why keima only using love method when he hate real girls.
Jun 18, 2011 2:14 AM
Apr 2011
Tsuki-Hime said:
benevolentfather said:

I don't remember haqua saying that. also was there other way to capture the souls? if yes, then i don't know. can you please tell me where haqua said that.

and if no. then only keima lovers has been rescued until now? dang, i thought at-least a few others should be rescued considering lots of demons working in all over the world and there are more than 50000 souls.

also i remembered haqua said, we captured 15 souls in one month. that means keima is not the only one, and if there is other way then why keima only using love method when he hate real girls.

Keima is the only one who does it by making the girl fall for him and it was either Haqua or Nora who told him but I can't remember when. other people like Haqua's partner use stuff like friendship or other non-romantic feelings. Remember all you have to do is 'fill the gap in her heart'. Keima doesn't like 'the real' it's just he only understands real girls in the context of dating sims so he uses love to fill the gap.
Jun 18, 2011 8:34 AM
Jul 2009
I believe it was Nora (i could be wrong though), her method of filling the gap is by revealing the persons inner desires and then having her partner flash his cash out to make it happen. She explained that love is an option but runs the risk of increasing the gap if done improperly.
Jun 20, 2011 2:19 AM

Feb 2011
Tsuki-Hime said:
benevolentfather said:

Here is a confirmation of it.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_world_god_only_knows/v13/c121/5.html

and as others have said before, there are multiple ways of filling the gaps in people's hearts other than love.
Jun 20, 2011 1:48 PM

Jul 2010
benevolentfathere said:
Here is a confirmation of it.
[url=http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_world_god_only_knows/v13/c121/5.html]http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_world_god_only_knows/v13/c121/5.html
and as others have said before, there are multiple ways of filling the gaps in people's hearts other than love.

Thanks to everyone for reply. i forgot about this part. but still it was very easy to find all goddesses. there is one left and as story progressing, i'm sure it's ayumi or chihiro, just as keima planned. i don't remember how many girls keima rescued. (probably 14/15) and six of them are goddess. also one more thing, during this goddess conquer arc, he didn't faced any lost soul. that's the same situation in every arc. he face one problem at time and when problem solved he get new one. i wish if he get in some trouble to find last goddess.
Jul 2, 2011 8:50 PM

Sep 2010
The goddess is taking a form of her own outside of the host? Whatever it is, it's different.
And that means the last goddess is in either Chihiro or Ayumi, not both. Didn't expect that.
Cross dressing again? What is he planning? >>
Mar 15, 2022 4:43 AM
Jul 2018
Shiori has a goddess confirmed I was almost sure that chihiro and ayumi both have goddess but I was wrong great chapter Shiori's thoughts about keima were funny
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.