Forum Settings
Forums

Speculations on what Leila's and Akito's personalities and everyone elses are going to be like

New
May 11, 2011 7:08 PM

Sep 2010
So what do you guys think?
RolokoJan 12, 2012 7:05 AM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 20, 2011 12:40 AM
Jul 2010
My speculation is that Akito Hyuga will start of as a noble person, somewhat of a samurai type personality. I believe that later he will recieve geass in some fashion, and it will ultimately corrupt him. I fear that he may suffer the same fate as Lelouch.

As far as Layla Malkal, I think that she may be very good at piloting Knightmares, and will most likely be a very skilled pilot, as well as a major character in the storyline.
Sep 27, 2011 8:07 PM

Sep 2011
Base on their facial expression, i think Akito will be alot more or less the same as Lelouch or Suzaku or a combination of both of them.

As for Layla, she's like Anya but not too much a quiet-type like her.
Nov 7, 2011 7:04 PM

Jun 2010
K39 said:
My speculation is that Akito Hyuga will start of as a noble person, somewhat of a samurai type personality. I believe that later he will recieve geass in some fashion, and it will ultimately corrupt him. I fear that he may suffer the same fate as Lelouch.

As far as Layla Malkal, I think that she may be very good at piloting Knightmares, and will most likely be a very skilled pilot, as well as a major character in the storyline.
that is basically what i think will happen, and it seems very probable to me that Akito will end up that way
:3
"Man cannot change his fate, unless he picks a different route, on destiny's many paths"
-Shizaki, Kuro

]
Nov 11, 2011 12:36 PM

Feb 2011
For Akito something like Xinke and Suzaku character
and for Layla maybe she's more like the female Lelouch with a lil bit of CC character.
Jan 12, 2012 7:01 AM

Sep 2010
I have a feeling the person that looks like Rolo will be psychotic and insane I mean if you seen the PV look at his face the second time he appears on the screen.

Or who knows that could be Rolo with green contacts cause they never said what other kind of missions he did before he met Lelouch. Even if it isn't damn it this guy is most likely going to be my favorite.
RolokoJan 12, 2012 7:06 AM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 12, 2012 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
K39 said:

I'm thinking he'll be some sort of an assassin, but not an insane and corrupt person.
Layla looks like a rich and noble lady, but appears to also have a talent for piloting, like you said.
removed-userJan 12, 2012 2:24 PM
Feb 2, 2012 1:44 AM
Jan 2012
XxshizxX said:
For Akito something like Xinke and Suzaku character
and for Layla maybe she's more like the female Lelouch with a lil bit of CC character.

woah female Lelouch would be great
Feb 14, 2012 10:48 AM

Nov 2007
Leila = Female Lelouch
Akito = Suzaku

And there might be another character that is still unannounced to be = CC
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 23, 2012 1:59 PM

May 2011
tsubasalover said:
Leila = Female Lelouch
Akito = Suzaku

And there might be another character that is still unannounced to be = CC

^ Just about sums it up for me.
Apr 29, 2012 6:04 AM

Apr 2012
Far as Akito Hyuuga; THe only ones I can think of is Suzaku and Kallen (why Kallen? hell if I know).

Far as Lelia: I can see the Lelouch in her though and then add C.C.
And Zero said "Let there be rebellion for the power of the geass is hidden within all of you".
May 21, 2012 9:40 AM

Sep 2010
Joe looks like one of those pedo doctors

"Want a lollipop? Its in my pants you have to dig for it." 8D
Jun 5, 2012 9:05 PM

Mar 2009
Leila would be second Euphy, from her noble look. And maybe a lil' bit C.C's adorable arrogant since she looks like the type who didn't 'smile' like every princess do. To sums up = Tsundere-ish

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How Do You Think Akito The Exiled Will End?

TheJumbaman - Oct 8, 2015

0 by TheJumbaman »»
Oct 8, 2015 8:05 PM

» If they are going to have some of the old cast back for supporting/cameo roles who would you like to see?

Roloko - May 11, 2011

16 by Hinami »»
Oct 22, 2013 2:01 AM

» Code Geass Gainden: Boukoku no Akito episode 1 thoughts.

Roloko - Aug 6, 2012

2 by removed-user »»
Nov 11, 2012 7:21 PM

Sticky: » Mark your calenders peeps

Roloko - Apr 27, 2012

3 by ilovesebby7 »»
Aug 2, 2012 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.