Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 8, 2011 7:58 AM
May 2011
I have been watching episode by episode and i just keep wondering what it Fate and Nanoha's relationship I know that they are best friends and childhood friends but really are they more because no matter how close u r to a friend at 19 you usually wouldnt still be living with them even if they had to they would share a bed though higher ups dont have to share rooms so what is up with they relationship
May 8, 2011 12:10 PM

Apr 2010
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but regarding their relationship, they are simply best/childhood friends that work in the same Section Six as roommates. Is it that strange that they are rooming together and sleeping in the same bed though? I thought it was pretty normal, especially when Vivio entered the picture.

All the stuff you might hear about Nanoha and Fate being in a romantic relationship are simply fan-made due to this close relationship, but there is no solid proof of this being the case
Feb 28, 2013 5:55 PM
Mar 4, 2013 6:01 AM

Sep 2012
aznkirby890 said:
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but regarding their relationship, they are simply best/childhood friends that work in the same Section Six as roommates. Is it that strange that they are rooming together and sleeping in the same bed though? I thought it was pretty normal, especially when Vivio entered the picture.

All the stuff you might hear about Nanoha and Fate being in a romantic relationship are simply fan-made due to this close relationship, but there is no solid proof of this being the case

well if u look at the clues & how they both decided to rise that little girl together & then u get a picture of romance, yes there is no solid proof, but this hole series hints that there is romance between them, romance is just not shown here cause it is not romance anime & if u look at season 1 end the romance between them started develop slowly from then, there were small hints for possible romance & in season 2 there were times were this anime showed small progress of romance & in here (season 3) the hints are even stronger, who watches anime's a lot shod see & understand the clues, i thought like that since before i read that fan made stuff, it was the writer intent to show romance between them but he cold not cause its not that type of a anime so the writer decided to show the romance indirectly like it is shown in this anime, i have seen anime's like this before were it is shown indirect romance, i have become to understand this types of anime's with indirect romance (well i call it indirect romance), another example is Burst Angel, relationship between Meg & Jo, its clear they feel romantic love for each other just like Fate & Nanoha here
Sugram22Mar 4, 2013 6:18 AM
Mar 6, 2013 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
nekotenma said:
http://s240.beta.photobucket.com/user/BPHaru3/media/RND/Fate_chan_is_a_prince_en.jpg.html

This should explain it pretty well...

Thx for the link, it's really a nice conversation Tamura and Nana are having there :P

I also think the question is hard to answer. Yuri undertones can be found in basically all 3 seasons and to top it off they even have a child together in StrikerS.
As a yuri fan, I'm of course suporting the idea of those two as a couple.
But in the Anime their feelings are never confirmed, I read about people calling the bond they share, a deep friendship only and that is completely correct since their relationship is never confirmed.
But that aside I do believe that there is certainly more than just friendship going on, having read the official Omake chapters to the Manga, would defiitely lead everyone to believe that the author actually wanted to present these two as a couple. There are also a lot of official Artworks that lead the viewers to believe that there is more than just friendship.
I recommend you to read the Manga Omake, I'm sure these will make things a little clearer.
Also the sheer amount of NanoFate doujinshi and pictures available make it clear that it's not only a few people thinking of them as a couple.
Mar 7, 2013 1:22 PM

Sep 2012
Yurireviews said:
nekotenma said:
http://s240.beta.photobucket.com/user/BPHaru3/media/RND/Fate_chan_is_a_prince_en.jpg.html

Thx for the link, it's really a nice conversation Tamura and Nana are having there :P

I also think the question is hard to answer. Yuri undertones can be found in basically all 3 seasons and to top it off they even have a child together in StrikerS.
As a yuri fan, I'm of course suporting the idea of those two as a couple.
But in the Anime their feelings are never confirmed, I read about people calling the bond they share, a deep friendship only and that is completely correct since their relationship is never confirmed.
But that aside I do believe that there is certainly more than just friendship going on, having read the official Omake chapters to the Manga, would defiitely lead everyone to believe that the author actually wanted to present these two as a couple. There are also a lot of official Artworks that lead the viewers to believe that there is more than just friendship.
I recommend you to read the Manga Omake, I'm sure these will make things a little clearer.
Also the sheer amount of NanoFate doujinshi and pictures available make it clear that it's not only a few people thinking of them as a couple.

well there are sings that they are in love all over this series, if i cold not see it then it wold mean i'm blind but i so sings all over the place, in all 3 seasons, not against Yuri & also not Yuri fan, if i like the anime i watch it, easy as that :), but i do find Yuri interesting, i also like anime like Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru, boy is forced to go all girl school so he needs to tress up as a girl, it was some ones last wish before death, some1 from hes family, as long its not BL i'm ok with it, BL anime is not my taste
Jul 21, 2013 9:41 AM

Aug 2010
well..it really is intriguing...like even if i have a very very close friend, sharing a house is ok..but a bed...?well for some days, its ok..haha but raising a child with her is a different story..like duhhh..i can have a life and family of my own..haha so in my opinion, even if the creator of nanoha didn't clearly emphasize their romantic relationship...for me they are more than just friends..even without proof..XD i dont need any of them..and in Magical Lyrical Nanoha Vivid, even if their appearances is really short, it is still enjoyable and you can see their "closeness" very clear..ahaha

Nov 26, 2013 9:22 AM

Nov 2012
I smelled yuri while watching, NOW IM SURE THEY ARE YURI!!
Dec 19, 2013 10:15 AM
Feb 2007
nekotenma said:

I like how Tamura-san is clearly supporting NanoFate. XDD
Jun 27, 2022 2:04 AM

May 2008
I love the Nannoha series and I just always knew that they were more to it. I did support them and just straight up said. Come on just kiss already.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 14 Discussion

Faust721 - Jul 21, 2007

30 by Baskarite »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 2, 2007

38 by Baskarite »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:46 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 15 Discussion

Syaoran - Jul 29, 2007

22 by Animelover875 »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 22 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 9, 2007

22 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 15, 2023 11:21 PM

» Satisfying sequel?

Laplace_kun - Jan 21, 2021

2 by Yumerei »»
Jun 9, 2021 2:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.