Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2011 1:11 AM
Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Gaaah!!!! Frigggin Cliff hangers!!!
May 31, 2011 8:57 PM

Nov 2007
arielifeoma said:

Gaaah!!!! Frigggin Cliff hangers!!!

Yeah! Yeah! Tsk!
Ahhh! I want to see the next one!

Wow! I was disappointed on Tsubaki's move where she didn't let Tsubaki-kun and his mother meet up.. But Its good that she can't keep that until the end.. maybe the next chapters, its her time to move to let them see and talk to each other! Gahh! Hurry Up Next Chapters! ahahaha.
Jun 19, 2011 2:51 AM

Mar 2011
when does exactly the next chapter is going to be released?
and who is the fastest site that subs him ?

i hate tsubaki - kun for not giving his mother any chance to explain herself .. Hibino did the right thing that any one in her place will do but i surprised how the mom react and just thank her !!
Jun 20, 2011 5:51 AM

Nov 2010
i think tsubaki-kun is kinda stupid in this way of thinkuing(not talking with his mother), i mean, give her one more chance, man, it's your mother, you're not a little kid anymore. i think hibino didn't did the right thing because even if tsubaki doesn't want to forgive to his mother he stil have to settle his relashionship with her. i mean, if she will come in more 10 years, what will tsubaki do? he'll still be all upset. from the other side, if he was meeting with her, then at least he was knowing what kind of son-and-mother relashionship there's between them and then know what to tell her next time she'll come (if she'll come) and won't be all upset.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 99 Discussion

Mummenator - Feb 7, 2014

7 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 24, 2020 9:31 AM

Poll: » Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 24 Discussion

Friendlysoul - May 21, 2009

6 by ZainKean »»
Apr 23, 2019 12:18 PM

Poll: » Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 14 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Nov 15, 2008

7 by Surana »»
Feb 8, 2018 11:22 AM

Poll: » Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 11 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Oct 23, 2008

5 by Surana »»
Feb 8, 2018 11:10 AM

Poll: » Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Chapter 12 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Oct 23, 2008

5 by Surana »»
Feb 8, 2018 11:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.