Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 15, 2008 10:19 AM

Jan 2008
Does anyone know whether this manga will be re-released by a company other than BeBeautiful? Also, can anyone tell me where I can find the scanlations, if they are available?
Jul 18, 2008 1:18 PM
Jul 2008
If you whant to read it in english you can download it from www.mangatraders.com

they have 13 volumes
Jul 20, 2008 2:14 PM

Aug 2007
tilla91 said:
If you whant to read it in english you can download it from

...4chan /rs/. The easiest way, in my opinion.
Apr 10, 2009 4:21 PM
Oct 2007
go to mangafox.com. The have all 14 volumes.
Apr 13, 2009 6:54 AM

Jun 2008
I know that Youko Nitta ran into some trouble with this manga. Does anyone know whether or not she or anyone else will finish this manga? OR has it been officially decided that volume 14 is the last volume?

I love this manga so much, it's a shame there wasn't a cleaner ending if #14 is the last one. :(
May 27, 2010 5:41 AM

Jan 2010
I'd love to know what @Aracelais is asking too..
Jul 8, 2011 8:56 AM

Sep 2009
Sadly in 2009 it was released by Libre that #14 was the last volume. This makes me sad yet happy in a way... I think that with it leaving off like that I'm made to believe that they live on with us.
It was a really sweet story to read. I think I've placed it higher on my "likes" list since the emotion in there is more raw and realistic.
I've only felt this way about one other story and that was Memoires of a Geisha.
Being able to read a little of their lives and "live with them" in a sense where I feel that I know them has been a glorious experience for me. I just wish I would have given this a chance to read sooner then now. I think I based my opinion on this series after watching the OVAs and that was a grave mistake.
Iwaki and Kato are remarkable characters that I feel are more like real people since we've read them grow and change. I'm happy I got a chance to finally read a really good story.
Negative; I am a meat popsicle

Jul 28, 2011 9:05 PM

Aug 2009
where can i read it? no manga website is hosting it anymore :(
Aug 15, 2011 7:37 PM

Jan 2009
Kira2457 said:
where can i read it? no manga website is hosting it anymore :(

animea.net
May 19, 2012 5:37 PM

Sep 2011
It is on animea.

This is honestly my favorite yaoi manga. I don't read a lot of yaoi cause I don't like chiches and the stereotypical roles that seem unrealistic that are often in the genre but you won't find that here.
This is a true romance and both of them act like real men ( not girly or boyish and not with some stereotyped role in the relationship) and the art is definitely top notch!

There is also an art book.
inzarathaMay 19, 2012 5:41 PM
Jul 15, 2012 2:31 AM
Dec 2007
Hey everyone. I read that the mangaka has re-started this work in Japan. Also here please check out this link and sign the petition.

http://youka-nitta.livejournal.com/458147.html

Oh and everyone, don't use mangafox or mangahere. They are part of a group called Noein, which makes millions in profits by stealing scanlaters works. Use batoto, mangaupdates or mangatraders.

Cheers

Ok ended up googling her and found her website. She has continued Haru wo Daite Ita and the new chapter is called Love Tanker. Good as always!
erdbeerfrittJul 15, 2012 7:49 PM
Nov 19, 2012 7:22 PM

Jan 2012
erdbeerfritt said:
Hey everyone. I read that the mangaka has re-started this work in Japan. Also here please check out this link and sign the petition.

http://youka-nitta.livejournal.com/458147.html

Ok ended up googling her and found her website. She has continued Haru wo Daite Ita and the new chapter is called Love Tanker. Good as always!

Yeah, I read that chapter. It was good, but I wounder if its just a special, or if they going to make more?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2013 10:43 PM

Sep 2011
I think there are some new chapters coming out!
Sep 29, 2021 3:50 AM

Jan 2016
I really love this manga so i really wanna buy all the volumes.
Are all 14 available in english? Dos anyone know where to buy it? I live in Germany and it seems like only 1 to 6 can be bought yet :(( i am reading it online but i wanna own them!!!
Sep 29, 2021 3:54 AM

Jan 2017
Bulma777 said:
Are all 14 available in english? Dos anyone know where to buy it?

It's licensed by SublimeManga , but only Volume 1-6 is available. Their translation is officially in Hiatus.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 29, 2021 4:41 AM

Jan 2016
Alexioos95 said:
Bulma777 said:
Are all 14 available in english? Dos anyone know where to buy it?

It's licensed by SublimeManga , but only Volume 1-6 is available. Their translation is officially in Hiatus.

Oh that is a pity. Do you know the reason for this break?
Sep 29, 2021 4:47 AM

Jan 2017
Bulma777 said:

No idea , but since the last volume was released in 2015 , i really wouldn't expect it to come back anytime soon.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 5, 2022 6:09 AM
Nov 2019
Bulma777 said:

SublimeManga's editor, Jennifer Leblanc has commented on their website under Embracing Love's volumes, answering readers' questions about the continuation and what she has said is basically that they're waiting to hear back from either the publisher or the sensei but they haven't anything from them for a long time... which is a shame
MitiJMay 5, 2022 6:14 AM
May 6, 2022 4:20 AM

Jan 2016
MitiJ said:
Bulma777 said:

SublimeManga's editor, Jennifer Leblanc has commented on their website under Embracing Love's volumes, answering readers' questions about the continuation and what she has said is basically that they're waiting to hear back from either the publisher or the sensei but they haven't anything from them for a long time... which is a shame

Thanks a lot for your asnwer also to @Alexioos95 but I meantwhile I found out about the sequels Alive and afterwards and now I am happy the mangas were not available completely and I haven't spent money on this.

May 6, 2022 4:56 AM
Nov 2019
Bulma777 said:

Thanks a lot for your asnwer also to @Alexioos95 but I meantwhile I found out about the sequels Alive and afterwards and now I am happy the mangas were not available completely and I haven't spent money on this.

I've heard that the main story itself is good and people only had complaints about the sequel, so if it were me and all main story was available I may have bought them. But I suggest you to not take my word and read the comments of other people, specifically on the main story.
May 6, 2022 5:24 AM

Jan 2016
MitiJ said:
Bulma777 said:

I've heard that the main story itself is good and people only had complaints about the sequel, so if it were me and all main story was available I may have bought them. But I suggest you to not take my word and read the comments of other people, specifically on the main story.

I have already read the main story online and loved it lot. That is why I wanted to buy it to call it my own.

But the sequel ruined everything that I doubt I can ever read it again with joy :((( That is why it would have been a waste of money

For me personally the sequel was a punch in the face and I do not want to support the mangaka anymore.

But of course the main story is great
May 6, 2022 1:24 PM
Nov 2019
Bulma777 said:

I have already read the main story online and loved it lot. That is why I wanted to buy it to call it my own.

But the sequel ruined everything that I doubt I can ever read it again with joy :((( That is why it would have been a waste of money

For me personally the sequel was a punch in the face and I do not want to support the mangaka anymore.

But of course the main story is great

Yeah I totally get what you mean by that. It'd such a shame that the mangaka decided that ending for the sequel. I was in shock for some time when I found out the endig, I didn't even know it had a sequel but I was happy that I wasn't aware of it. I really wanted to read the story so I waited for the official place to release it but it seems like it won't be anytime soon...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haru wo Daite Ita Chapter 78 Discussion

qpq - Jul 4, 2014

2 by TheDoggoneGirl »»
Jan 19, 2018 7:57 AM

Poll: » Haru wo Daite Ita Chapter 48 Discussion

qpq - May 18, 2014

0 by qpq »»
May 18, 2014 10:31 AM

Poll: » Haru wo Daite Ita Chapter 46 Discussion

qpq - May 18, 2014

0 by qpq »»
May 18, 2014 10:08 AM

Poll: » Haru wo Daite Ita Chapter 45 Discussion

qpq - May 18, 2014

0 by qpq »»
May 18, 2014 10:01 AM

Poll: » Haru wo Daite Ita Chapter 20 Discussion

qpq - May 13, 2014

0 by qpq »»
May 13, 2014 5:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.