Forums
New
Apr 27, 2011 4:40 PM

Apr 2011
--------------------------------
60thJul 26, 2020 8:05 PM
Apr 27, 2011 4:51 PM

Dec 2010
I sent in my application the day before the deadline. Not throwing sympathy, you should just know that it is normal.

PS: I never once regretted my choice.
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Apr 27, 2011 5:01 PM

Nov 2010
This should be in the casual discussion.

I am freaking out that I might fail my classes this year!!! Summer School is not an option for this girl!!!! ESPECIALLY GEOMETRY! IF I END THE YEAR WITH A C- I CAN'T GO ON TO ALGEBRA 3-4 AND I'LL BE THE ONLY JUNIOR IN GEOMETRY W/ SOPHOMORES!!!
Apr 27, 2011 5:07 PM

Jul 2010
I've never been relaxed and calm like this for years, but I should not brag about it, that's how stress will come back to me... (Yeah I'm really superstitious...)
Apr 27, 2011 5:27 PM
Nov 2010
Yeah I'm definitely freaking out. I just injected myself with some heroin and I think I am overdosing! I can't call the 911 or else they will know I am a druggy. Please god help me!
Apr 27, 2011 5:31 PM

Jun 2010
BinaryStar said:
Yeah I'm definitely freaking out. I just injected myself with some heroin and I think I am overdosing! I can't call the 911 or else they will know I am a druggy. Please god help me!

Call John Travolta over to your house, he'll help you.

I'm kind of freaking out about things but I guess it's just because I'm too laid back. There's a choice between 3 different colleges and I shall be undeclared for 2 years =]

and I hope it's not bad to say I've never studied to the people above me...
Apr 27, 2011 5:53 PM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
Why are you freaking out again? It's not like where you go to college matters very much as long as you get good grades and a degree.
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Apr 27, 2011 6:00 PM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
Oh... Well you gotta get out of the house sooner or later. ; )

Edit: Wait a minute, you live in New England, how far "out of state" is out of state? It can't be that far 0_o
Tracer_SenpaiApr 27, 2011 6:04 PM
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Apr 27, 2011 6:09 PM

Jun 2010
i'm feaking out that my wig for my cosplay this saturday wont come in time >.>

i know its a small matter compared to some of yours but i may cry if its not here today
Apr 27, 2011 6:15 PM
Feb 2010
KiDCoRi said:
Because the only State University's I got accepted to don't include my home state D:
Why not go to a community college for 2 years, then do the upper division stuff at a University of Whatever. It's not like the laws of Physics and math change depending on what school you go to.
Apr 27, 2011 6:16 PM
Apr 2011
Ah, the Senior-Year-College-Choosing-Stress. Good times. Not.

Eh, good luck. Although I particularly hated this time of year last year, it's mostly normal to be freaking out.
Apr 27, 2011 6:17 PM

Oct 2009
Life.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2011 7:16 PM

Feb 2009
I'm in the dark red area

so cool.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2011 7:36 PM

Feb 2010
I have to go to bed in 24 minutes....
Apr 27, 2011 7:44 PM

Aug 2009
i think my dogs are lesbian.

Apr 27, 2011 9:26 PM
Nov 2009
This is a good idea for a topic x____x

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I have this weird issue with studying. I can't study, because when I go to start I stress out about how difficult it's going to be and how I'm going to be confused and not get it and then I get put off doing it at all D; This is really really bad because I want to be a doctor and this is my senior year and everything has to go perfectly! PERFECTLY!

I also like my best guy, and he likes a mutual friend of ours. Next year we're all going to be flatting together D; IF I GET INTO UNIVERSITY AT ALL.

THE OUTLOOK IS BLEAK, GUYS.
Apr 27, 2011 9:52 PM
Nov 2010
barcode said:

Hawt.
Apr 27, 2011 9:54 PM

Jun 2008
FREAKIN OUT MAN

MY INSTANT RAMEN IS LOOKIN LIKE ITS ABOUT TO BOIL OVER.

WHAT SHOULD I DO
Apr 27, 2011 10:25 PM

Nov 2010
4 AP tests. In one week. Starting next Monday. And I haven't studied half as much as I should have.
Apr 27, 2011 10:39 PM

Aug 2008
I have final exams. IB exams to be exact. never heard of IB? then consider yourself lucky...
Apr 27, 2011 11:13 PM

Mar 2010
I wish I -could- go to college... Damn you smart rich people.
Apr 27, 2011 11:17 PM

Aug 2010
Dropping out of college.

Doushio?
Apr 27, 2011 11:18 PM

Oct 2007
MY PENIS IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE TEN TIMES OVER.
Apr 30, 2011 7:22 AM
Nov 2009
Going back to school tomorrow. Had 2 weeks holidays, and didn't do any work. I was too scared :< WAAAAHH, I WANT A TUTOR!

The stress is incredible, it feels like the moment after you hear something really disappointing, but all the time D;
Apr 30, 2011 9:25 AM

Mar 2011
My back's fucked up, and I went in for x-rays like to weeks ago, and they haven't said anything about the results yet. It keeps me up all fucking night. It hurts like hell, when I laydown, sit down, standup, or walk, it always fucking hurts, for the past fuckin 2 years. Trying to workout and get in shape's become almost impossible for me. It pisses me off!
BinaryStar said:
barcode said:

Hawt.
Totally hot.
I hate you all.
Apr 30, 2011 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
MoonFox said:
I wish I -could- go to college... Damn you smart rich people.

but you don't have to be either of those to go.
Apr 30, 2011 9:35 AM

Nov 2008
DaveStrider said:
I'm in the dark red area

so cool.

Take some pics of any possible tornados.

Apr 30, 2011 12:47 PM

Dec 2009
Well I'm not freaking out cause ive been in college and am doing good i think...
May 1, 2011 4:05 AM

Mar 2011
I'm a procrastinator and I got stuff due in tomorrow for school O____O
Though i'm not really freaking out.....

SomeIdiot said:
My back's fucked up, and I went in for x-rays like to weeks ago, and they haven't said anything about the results yet. It keeps me up all fucking night. It hurts like hell, when I laydown, sit down, standup, or walk, it always fucking hurts, for the past fuckin 2 years. Trying to workout and get in shape's become almost impossible for me. It pisses me off!

Same's happening to me ><
May 1, 2011 4:20 AM

Nov 2010
I have to face the depressing truth I find completing anime more important than study...

Fuck you Anime. The only reason I'm TRYING to study is for "good work" gift of... more anime.
May 1, 2011 4:23 AM

Oct 2009
drkn1nja said:
I'm a procrastinator and I got stuff due in tomorrow for school O____O
Though i'm not really freaking out.....

SomeIdiot said:

Same's happening to me ><

My back is fucked up too, probably really badly misalligned and my posture is probably pretty fucked up. I get constaint discomfort/pain and it cracks like there's no tomorrow.
May 12, 2011 12:59 PM

Apr 2011
I think so. It's 6am. I have a prac due at midnight tonight that I've only just started. I have a major group assignment due in two weeks but my group wants it finished by Wednesday. I can't do half of my parts without some of the other parts from other members and I haven't got those. I have another prac due next Friday I haven't started. I have an assignment due on the 26th I haven't started and the only person I can get help from (or rather, I want to get help from) is busy until the weekend before. Also, another group member wants the lecturer to review our group project and I emailed him twice and haven't heard back. And the other person I asked about it has too much work to do.

So yeah...I think I'm probably going to be because I can't get what I want to do to work.
~Miss_Jazzalyn~
May 12, 2011 1:15 PM

May 2011
nerb said:
KiDCoRi said:
Because the only State University's I got accepted to don't include my home state D:
Why not go to a community college for 2 years, then do the upper division stuff at a University of Whatever. It's not like the laws of Physics and math change depending on what school you go to.

That's what I did, mostly because I didn't have the money for a university. Luckily, most of my professors were adjuncts from four year colleges, so I got the same education I would elsewhere for a fraction of the price.

I'm coming to the end of my stay at the community college and I'm getting ready to apply to the university some of my good friends are attending. I got pretty good grades at the community college (mostly A's, some B's and two C's - both of them in math) but I'm stressing about whether or not I'll be accepted. I would hate to have to go to a college where I don't know anyone; I'm not the best at adapting to new situations.
Icarus_CantiMay 12, 2011 1:39 PM
May 12, 2011 1:16 PM

Dec 2009
Well I'm stressing over my organic chemistry 2 final, my Japanese 2 Final, and my mechanisms of drug action final, you kids have it easy.
May 12, 2011 4:24 PM

May 2011
Didn't go to college, I do freelance flash animations & illustration, but the art/entertainment industry is more about portfolio than education

I <3 Furries
I like Pointy Ears toooooo
May 12, 2011 4:49 PM

Apr 2010
I bummed for a year after high school. Then decided to go to college. I didn't go to school right away after high school because I didn't know what to do. Architecture isn't a good business to be in right now. So I figured computer engineering was good idea, it's a growth industry. It just took me a year to figure it out.

May 12, 2011 5:21 PM

Jan 2009
I fucked up, big time. If I don't land the job I'm looking at, I'm going to have a bunch of problems popping up.
だよな
Aug 21, 2011 10:43 PM

Nov 2010
lol man id be a frickin wack job if i stressed out just fuckin wing it...im startin my 3rd semester of college tomorrow and if its anything like the last 2 i prolly wont even open my books the entire semester...and ill still pass with B+.....POINT>>>>stressin just makes things worse smoke a joint or somthin ull feel better :P
The ability to change everything you come in contact with is something everyone has, its just that so many don't comprehend(or choose to ignore) that that makes them personally responsible for...well just about everything.
Aug 21, 2011 10:57 PM

Jul 2011
Remmer said:
lol man id be a frickin wack job if i stressed out just fuckin wing it...im startin my 3rd semester of college tomorrow and if its anything like the last 2 i prolly wont even open my books the entire semester...and ill still pass with B+.....POINT>>>>stressin just makes things worse smoke a joint or somthin ull feel better :P

Well, at least this necro isn't as bad as some.
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Aug 22, 2011 12:12 AM

Jul 2008
I'm freaking out lately. So many things to do, so little time. Have a baby on the way,working two jobs, and have a house and vehicles to fix up. The wife and I are giving presentations during the first weekend of November and we have not even started on it! :S

More topics from this board

» Name a song starting with the first letter of the username above!

SnipeStrike - Apr 6

40 by Deyuko »»
2 minutes ago

» Is it a red flag? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

iHateAnimeBro - Apr 24

216 by UncreatedSong »»
3 minutes ago

» What MAL user does the anime character remind you of?

effy_ - 50 minutes ago

5 by mokkocchi »»
4 minutes ago

» What is the most striking feature of the #1 favorite character of the user above?

Shizuna - Aug 11, 2022

5 by Shizuna »»
7 minutes ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7893 by UncreatedSong »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.