Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2007 7:13 PM

Apr 2007
Hi there, I am a 3d modeler, and i was wondering if i could get some feedback on my 2 pictures here.
The first one is a jap room that i made, and the main thing i know thats not that great about it is that the sliding door wall is to bright. Other then that im looking for anything that you think would make it look better.
The next pic is a tomb that i made, one of my friends said it does not look old enough so im working on that now, but anything else would help.

Plz tell me what you like and hate about them. That way i can make more to the peoples likeing. !!

Jul 24, 2007 1:41 AM

Mar 2007
Well, I'm not a 3d modeller so I have no idea how things should be done, I can only go after what my opinions tell me. So the first one,, yep definitly the wall to bright. Also the shadowing from the painting in the back seems wierd. It should give shadow from the wall but it doesn't seem to.
The 2:nd one, wow hard to say since I haven't seen a "tomb in action" but perhaps some spiderwebs, and dust! Also why is the stone so jagged on the tomb but the surroundings are not? Have someone poored acid on it before they closed the tomb? Just random thoughts.
Jul 24, 2007 2:52 AM

Jun 2007
#1 The walls and the ceiling are a bit blurry, if you ask me.. But apart from that, I think it looks nice :)

#2 It's a bit too dark, I think. The sunbeam-effect looks nice, but I don't know.. I think there's just too much shadow in the picture.

But I know nothing about 3D modeling, haha. I think you did really well already.

More topics from this board

» The Poetry thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheConquerer - Sep 17, 2015

221 by SkiesOfBlue »»
8 hours ago

» 10 NEW Anime to watch Spring 2024

Marinate1016 - May 7

0 by Marinate1016 »»
May 7, 4:42 PM

» Impact of Anime on India's Youth & Its effects on Family Dynamics- A Survey

Anituber69 - Apr 10

7 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
May 7, 12:18 AM

» Sasami Jurai - TAKARA "Tenchi Muyo!" Doll Series

MasterTasuke - May 6

0 by MasterTasuke »»
May 6, 10:01 PM

» Violin repertoire progression 1 month

ToastWithNutella - May 6

0 by ToastWithNutella »»
May 6, 8:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.