Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2011 2:06 AM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
i guess kumagawa's new power already backfired...
it's a bit sad how he's destined to always lose

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Mar 20, 2011 9:19 AM

Sep 2009
zeando34 said:
i guess kumagawa's new power already backfired...

Yeah, tell me about it. I can already see him becoming the new school council vice president, and that Ajimu becoming the new villain
Mar 20, 2011 12:06 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
zeando34 said:

Bad guys always lose. The law of shounen manga.
Mar 20, 2011 3:24 PM

Nov 2008
KuroDubZero said:
zeando34 said:

Bad guys always lose. The law of shounen manga.

yep and no matter how much Kumagawa hated typical Shounen, he`s still a shounen bad guy
Mar 21, 2011 2:01 PM
Mar 2009
Seems like Kumagawa ain't that much of an ass anymore.

He's getting all warm and fuzzy.
Mar 24, 2011 1:31 AM

Nov 2010
Bleh is all I can say. The fights haven't been all that fun since Naze v Shiranui.

Ajimu for next villain?
Apr 15, 2011 2:20 PM

Aug 2008
YAY! Let's all Love Medaka-chan... Well that's lame.... But I found interesting what Kumagawa said: "She's really a girl who doesn't understand the feelings of all the unmotivated, weak and unable people." Medaka is someone who wanna make everyone else happy but it's just like Kumagawa says... she barely understands them.... And I do really understand what he means... and do not understand how Medaka is successful... So then... Kumagawa met Medaka before Zenkichi huh.... And loved her since the first moment he saw her... hmmmmm

And now Book Maker is on.... Lol at Scanlators mistake of translation.... They should release a corrected ver of chapter 88.... well whatever... Kumagawa's Minus, original one, is quite interesting and makes anyone like him... but it's a shame that he wasn't successful... such a shame that he's destined to lose.... Too bad he's the Classic Shounen Villain... Well looks like next chapter will be the end of the Student Council War....

By the way, for some reason I found Medaka sexy when she was pierced by Kumagawa's horrible Minus.... And found her frightening when she acted like Kumagawa but in a way or the other it's still her... It's really a weird view.... and now what.... How will this end...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2011 3:43 PM
Mar 2011
HER HAIR IS WHITE
~DUN DUN DUN~
Jan 2, 2013 7:59 AM

Jun 2008
I think the reason his minus didn't really make Medaka as corrupted as he thought is because he himself isn't as corrupted as he thought. As Medaka said, although he does hurtful stuff in a way he also is a plus since he still fights to win and rise on top he still fights for his friends, he still fights for other people like him.
His actions might seem exactly the opposite but at the same time they are exactly the same as Medaka's.

The most complete minus wouldn't fight and struggle for things. If you goals and wishes and aspirations like Kamagawas has then those things are a plus. A complete minus wouldn't try to do anything, wouldn't fight, wouldn't hope for anything, wouldn't try to achieve anything, wouldn't have comrades, wouldn't care about anything.
Kamagawa's crazy desire and struggle to defeat Medaka is by itself a plus because he fights for something. And "something" is always a plus. He should be doing "nothing" to be truly a minus beyond hope.
Sep 19, 2021 6:53 AM

Apr 2020
Random thoughts. I just want to share my thoughts at the time when Kumagawa announced for Medaka and the gang's impeachment. I expected after this, Kumagawa would be the vice president. This chapter is making it clear if Medaka succeeds on reforming Kumagawa, that would likely to happen. I hope I'm right...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.