Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2011 1:21 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
All in all, not bad. I mean sure, that isn't necessarily a whole lot of depth in the romances presented in this work but, at the same time, it's much more than what you get in hentai normally.

It's always nice to read a hentai work and not have to deal with disgusting subjects such a tentacles and to actually have some form of characterization and development. This is probably why I consider FUUGA my personal favorite hentai mangaka (though it isn't as though I've read all that much manga).
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 1, 2016 9:01 PM

May 2015
I confess I was a bit dissatisfied by the ending of the manga. Let me explain it with this scenario…. Imagine a Chef cooking a great recipe, it turns more and more wonderful, getting more and more appetizing, and in the end, when you taste it, you realize he has forgotten salt, pepper and spice. In my opinion it sorts of falls flat instead of achieving a peak in quality…
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.