Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2011 10:35 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Obscene dick....this guy definitely needs a better nick name, though I'm thoroughly impressed how mature he acted this chapter. I agree that Komai should just quit. Honestly I just want some closure on all this drama.
Feb 18, 2011 8:34 PM
May 2009
lol.. I'm glad he gave him a good beating

and there will never be closure unless he actually talk to her

he started dating shimazu or w.e. for halfass reasons
Mar 15, 2013 9:25 PM

Nov 2009
Yeah, agreed, this romance was doomed the second it started, he can't be in a relationship if he is in love with someone else, in order to truly gain closure I think he would need to have a long heart to heart with Ruka although I still want them to end up together (and after what Tsukichi, or w/e his name is, has been saying I get the feeling that will happen)
Oct 15, 2013 12:20 AM

Aug 2008
Bullshit reasoning by Yaji... only bad thing was keeping it from Yaji. But leaving the club just because you got rejected by a girl in and already have a girlfriend is bullshit reason to leave it.
Just like Yaji and the Twins mentioned this chapter, without him Twins would be upset there go 2 sulking members, followed by Ruka would be upset thinking he left because of her, followed by Shimazu would feel bad that he did it for her. So yea I call Yaji reason bs. Sure he can punch him for not telling him and maybe for the half-assed relationship with Shimazu, when he stilled like Ruka, but that's what rebound, loneliness hole filling, licking each others wound relationships are.

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

No Grandpa its OK to hold hands with the Twins and just you, everyone knows that.
Don't do it Grandpa, everything Yaji said is not correct. Heck listen to you girlfriend.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.