Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2011 10:57 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
She should just go make with Tsucchi because grandpa is officially retired. I'm almost of sick of this.
Mar 21, 2011 6:08 AM
Oct 2007
Wow.. I can't believe that she didn't sleep with him.. I was almost sure that it was gonna happen haha
Mar 15, 2013 4:53 PM

Nov 2009
Yeah ... The whole plot of most seinens are irritating ... why do people bash on shoujo when atleast in shoujo the main couple usually get's together rather promptly (they don't start dating other characters just like that) ... Anyways I hope she doesn't but even if she still loves Grandpa does it matter? he is just going to continue lying to himself...
Oct 14, 2013 6:01 PM

Aug 2008
Why you Enter the NO NO domain Ruka WHY! You get my hopes up by looking at that picture of Grandpa and then you do that!,Its a Trap! If she sleeps with him She will be a hated chick in my book even if she ends up with Grandpa, for she never tried to clear the misunderstanding, Yes Grandpa is at fucking fault too, but even tho she loves Grandpa she is still hanging out with her former imaginary boyfriend and now current imaginary boyfriend.

And Grandpa is in the phase of picking sides based on his choice, so he is going to try to make it work it seems.

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

Haha there is Twins fan Club called Die Die Komai Club. Come 1 chapter is all I ask can we get one with only the Twins and Grandpa I love them so much.

Not much else to like in this chapter!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.