Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Sep 15, 2011 3:46 AM

Aug 2011
the op is really bad so far, but i still hope for a 2nd opening in the half of the series.

For what i imagine , the battle against the caster on the river may be around the 13 episode. if that's right, I dont have to complain about the op because F/Z become more dark after that fight. If they change the op to something more dark after that ,I think it will be all right
Sep 16, 2011 4:35 AM
Aug 2011
Next CM is gonna be Berserker and Kariya =)) FINALLY.
So my guess is right after all. The last CM is gonna be Archer and Tokiomi.
Sep 16, 2011 7:57 AM

Aug 2010
PlotExMachina said:

So likes like they're saving the best for last.
Sep 16, 2011 11:24 AM

Feb 2010
PlotExMachina said:

And I was wrong :o Good thing I didnt make any actual bets on this xD
Anyways, it'll be nice seeing both kariya and berserker talk or do something esp since we see little of them so far in the PVs and CMs.

Makes me still wonder why they put Gil and Tokiomi last hmm..
Sep 16, 2011 4:45 PM
Dec 2007
sallym613 said:
PlotExMachina said:

Anyways, it'll be nice seeing both kariya and berserker talk or do something esp since we see little of them so far in the PVs and CMs.

My only guess is because of the popularity and importance of Gilgamesh to the series.

Sep 16, 2011 6:05 PM

Feb 2010
Leon-Gun said:
sallym613 said:
PlotExMachina said:

My only guess is because of the popularity and importance of Gilgamesh to the series.

Now that you mention the importance...I almost forgot how:
Sep 16, 2011 7:01 PM
Dec 2007
sallym613 said:

That he is.

Sep 16, 2011 11:59 PM
Aug 2011
sallym613 said:
PlotExMachina said:

Well. I didn't guess blindly after all. My guess is based on 2 things (primarily on the latter):
1) Other than Saber, Gilgamesh is the only servant who can be put in the 'main character' category.
2) Tokiomi's Command Mantra is shown last in the 2nd PV. But the order of the Command Mantra in the PV is not similar to the CM order, so it was a long shot anyway.
Sep 17, 2011 9:03 AM

Feb 2010
Leon-Gun said:
sallym613 said:

That he is.

Same here.

PlotExMachina said:

Well. I didn't guess blindly after all. My guess is based on 2 things (primarily on the latter):
1) Other than Saber, Gilgamesh is the only servant who can be put in the 'main character' category.
2) Tokiomi's Command Mantra is shown last in the 2nd PV. But the order of the Command Mantra in the PV is not similar to the CM order, so it was a long shot anyway.

Oh yeah. That reminds me. When I first saw that PV, I remembered I initially thought the last command mantra shown was Kotomine's..until I realized it was Tokiomi's after searching up which masters have which command mantra xD Fail...
I only managed to guess Kiritsugu's, Waver's, Kariya's, Kayneth's and Ryuunosuke's correctly...
Sep 17, 2011 9:07 AM
Sep 17, 2011 11:12 AM
Aug 2011

Thanks for sharing :D
Then again, the CM are all too short to comment about, but I do notice some things:
1) Berserker seems a little bit too dark. It's hard to make out his armors even in the 1080p version.
2) Kariya looks like that Daikichi guy in Usagi Drop =)) And at the end of the CM both his eyes are still intact.
And about the Command Mantra thing, I only remember Tokiomi's because his is similar to Rin's in F/SN.
Sep 17, 2011 12:33 PM

Aug 2011
PlotExMachina said:

Then again, the CM are all too short to comment about, but I do notice some things:
1) Berserker seems a little bit too dark. It's hard to make out his armors even in the 1080p version.
2) Kariya looks like that Daikichi guy in Usagi Drop =)) And at the end of the CM both his eyes are still intact.
And about the Command Mantra thing, I only remember Tokiomi's because his is similar to Rin's in F/SN.

I think the armor matches the description in the book, Lancer and Rider is difficult to describe what kind of armor he wears, in fact, your whole body is hard to see.

Second, yes, I noticed that his eyes were intact Kariya. but perhaps what we saw in the trailer before the worms ruin his body

the battle roar of berserker in the trailer was something that i really liked.
Sep 17, 2011 5:33 PM

Feb 2010

Big thanks again for continuing to provide links to upcoming CMs/PVs!

PV for Kariya and Berserker was awesome, though short. And lol @ the YT comments. Guess Berserker's pretty popular among F/Z readers.

Anyways, I also really the Berserker's battle roar. I'm also glad that the studio doesn't seem to have too much trouble animating Berserker. Now I feel a little more reassured :)

Can't wait for Gilgamesh and Tokiomi (well more like I'm dying to see Gil rather..) PV! =D
Sep 18, 2011 4:19 AM
Dec 2007
Gamaliel said:
PlotExMachina said:

I think the armor matches the description in the book, Lancer and Rider is difficult to describe what kind of armor he wears, in fact, your whole body is hard to see.

Second, yes, I noticed that his eyes were intact Kariya. but perhaps what we saw in the trailer before the worms ruin his body

the battle roar of berserker in the trailer was something that i really liked.
The view where they show him with his face intact could easily be a pre-training image, perhaps even a flashback. Notice how there's only that image of all his face and the rest of the shots only show the right side if at all.

Sep 19, 2011 4:59 AM

Jun 2008
I honestly prefer something high spirited for the OP and ED. So I like both Oath Sign and Memoria.

Fate/Zero is probably the darkest and grittiest among the series, but it doesn't have to be "100% emo" to be good.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 19, 2011 12:29 PM

Feb 2010
kaimax said:
I honestly prefer something high spirited for the OP and ED. So I like both Oath Sign and Memoria.

Fate/Zero is probably the darkest and grittiest among the series, but it doesn't have to be "100% emo" to be good.

Tbh I actually like Memoria. And I think it kind of fits F/Z. The feel of it reminds me of Sachi Tainaka's songs for FSN. Which I also like.

On the other hand, from what I heard of Oath Sign so far, I don't think it fits imo. But then again, we don't have the full version yet so..
Sep 20, 2011 7:29 PM

Aug 2010
Only 2 more weeks left. Hopefully fate/zero reaches my expectations. I'm expecting it to be on the same level as Fate Stay night(Visual novel of course) if not better. Looks like it's going to be dark, hoping it'll be even darker then Heavens Feel.
Sep 20, 2011 7:56 PM

Nov 2008
This is quite surprising. Ignoring the fact that it's streaming, A for effort, Aniplex.
Sep 24, 2011 7:52 AM
Sep 25, 2011 2:51 AM

Jul 2010
Heroes Always Arrive Late , ♥ Gilgamesh ♥
can't wait for it ^^
Sep 26, 2011 10:52 AM

Feb 2010

*Tries hard not to fangirl squeal out loud*

Anyways, lack of comments here = no love for Gil? D: Pity =/

Anyways, thanks for providing the link!
Sep 26, 2011 11:02 AM

Feb 2010
Anyways, anyone see the screenshot pictures (sneak peek for episode 1?) they posted on the official website? The quality looks REALLY good. Though I'm still a nervous at how the adaptation of the story will come out..

And it's too bad that I can't watch the first episode right away when it comes out. Probably have to wait until Columbus Day weekend to watch it. Too much college work to do this weekend.
Sep 26, 2011 1:03 PM
Dec 2007
BTW I don't know how I missed one of the previews, but the one scene where they show Sakura bidding farewell to Kariya was cringe-inducing.

Sep 26, 2011 2:36 PM

Nov 2009
1 week :D too much hype from me ... the screenshots are great :D
Sep 26, 2011 4:19 PM

Aug 2010
sallym613 said:

Maybe mongrels don't have the courage to talk about Gil xD
Sep 26, 2011 11:56 PM
Aug 2011
Ragna92 said:
sallym613 said:

Maybe mongrels don't have the courage to talk about Gil xD

Gil's reputation is indisputable. There's nothing more to be said.
Or everyone just knows a lot about him already =))
Sep 27, 2011 12:47 PM

Aug 2011
for what i have seen, i think the first episode will be great, i saw one picture of Waver, that i don't know if it's fake or not, that show him in a library.

if the picture is real, then we will see the backstory of the characters from the very beggining (different from the manga, where the 1st time we see Waver, he is summoning rider).

take a look guys.

http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero04.png
Sep 27, 2011 12:57 PM

Oct 2010
Sep 27, 2011 3:54 PM

Jan 2010
god the wait is slowly killing me. Honestly I feel this will be a close run between steins gate on top anime of the year no doubt about it. Actually hell this entire fall season looks so full of win I just dont know which show to start with....well i guess after fate/zero already decided that I will watch this first before all the rest.
Sep 27, 2011 5:25 PM
Jan 2010
I thought I heard this somewhere but I wasn't sure where I saw it but I think it said because the first episode will be 1 hour long that they aren't going to show the 2nd episode till the 15 of OCT? is that true? or am I just totally confused.
Sep 27, 2011 5:41 PM

Sep 2011
shen2001 said:
I thought I heard this somewhere but I wasn't sure where I saw it but I think it said because the first episode will be 1 hour long that they aren't going to show the 2nd episode till the 15 of OCT? is that true? or am I just totally confused.

Yes, from what I've heard it will air in a similar way to last season's Kamisama no Memo Chou where the 1st episode will be an hour long and then skips a week in airing.
Sep 27, 2011 6:52 PM

Apr 2007
Trynita said:
Yeah, it should be legit. Damn this show looks gorgeous. Only a little while longer!

Found some more caps from animesuki:

http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero01.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero02.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero03.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero05.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero06.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero07.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero08.png

I hear they were on the official site for a while yesterday, before they got removed.
Such detail, those pictures look amazing~!

Is it Saturday yet?
Sep 27, 2011 6:54 PM

Feb 2009
Source or it didn't happen.
Sep 27, 2011 9:47 PM

Feb 2010
Monochrome said:
Trynita said:
Yeah, it should be legit. Damn this show looks gorgeous. Only a little while longer!

Found some more caps from animesuki:

http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero01.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero02.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero03.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero05.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero06.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero07.png
http://6109.jp/images/fate-zero/zero08.png

I hear they were on the official site for a while yesterday, before they got removed.
Such detail, those pictures look amazing~!

Is it Saturday yet?

Hoh dang. The quality of those pictures look really good. Too bad I can't watch the first episode immediately this weekend though :( Have too many projects and stuff to do >_< Might have to wait till Columbus Day weekend to watch it.

And little Rin's eyes reminds me of the way they drew the eyes in KnK.
Sep 28, 2011 10:50 AM

Nov 2007
Screens look nice. Here's hoping Ufotable will redo UBW for us after F/Z.
Sep 28, 2011 11:36 AM

Aug 2010
Thalos said:
Screens look nice. Here's hoping Ufotable will redo UBW for us after F/Z.

That would be awesome. They should also do Heavens feel after that, and to make things even better Fate hollow.
Sep 28, 2011 11:49 AM

Oct 2010
I think it'd make most sense for them to do Fate/Zero -> Heaven's Feel -> Hollow/Ataraxia.
One can dream.
Oh, and Tsukihime.
Eeeverryythiing!

But eh, let's enjoy Fate/Zero first, then buy a shitload of merchandise for support, and start talking about this topic again ^^

Not long left now...
Sep 28, 2011 8:19 PM
Jan 2010
TehYGuy said:

Yes, from what I've heard it will air in a similar way to last season's Kamisama no Memo Chou where the 1st episode will be an hour long and then skips a week in airing.

K thanks for the reply I'm still not sure where I heard it. It kinda sucks if we have to wait another week though.
Sep 29, 2011 1:29 AM

Oct 2010
UTW picked it up =^.^=
Sep 29, 2011 8:23 AM

Dec 2010
After fate zero i want aniplex to re-make fate stay night and there should be shiroxsaber ending..wating for that day..
Mim
Sep 29, 2011 8:29 AM

Dec 2010
I will be ve...ry greatful to ufotable and aniplex like as when i was happy to see fmab...please...remake...fsn..
Mim
Sep 29, 2011 1:48 PM
Dec 2007
Jsmithmim said:
After fate zero i want aniplex to re-make fate stay night and there should be shiroxsaber ending..wating for that day..
By that I'm sure you're implying you want a Fate route remake but I'd rather pass on that. Not only is the Fate route the weakest out of the three F/SN routes, it was also adapted faithfully already. If you didn't like it then you wouldn't have liked it in the first place (and no, there's no Shirou/Saber end, sorry to burst your bubble).

If they're ever going to touch F/SN again I'll hope for them to do Heavens Feel. Not only would it fall in line with the kind of dark vibe that Fate/Zero has, it also would segue in nicely with the backstory that Fate/Zero explores.

Sep 29, 2011 3:29 PM

Aug 2010
Jsmithmim said:

Sorry to tell you, and you probably already know that it's never going to happen.
Sep 29, 2011 4:01 PM
Dec 2007
Ragna92 said:
Jsmithmim said:

Sorry to tell you, and you probably already know that it's never going to happen.
Thinking about it a little more I think Type-Moon did put a little hope for Shirou/Saber fans in the Realta Nua epilogue. But again, it's just a very faint hope that they actually meet again somewhere not on this earth (Utopia). And again, it's an extra epilogue that could be easily considered a Good End, not a True End (Type-Moon games tend to have cheerful good ends and more grounded and reserved True Ends).

Sep 29, 2011 10:03 PM
Sep 2009
CAN. NOT. FUCKING. WAIT.

#fangirlsquealoragasm
Sep 30, 2011 3:28 AM

Dec 2010
Fsn stay night doesna't belong to studio deen..casuse they never lincenced this anime.type moon owns the anime.so apilex ufotable can easily remake fsn.bring some changes to its story..and give it the ending which the true fans of fsn want..deen didn't do that.they didn't care about fans,what the fans wanted.aniplex and ufotable are faithful to fans always.i enjoy watching their animes.so i believe they will listen to us fans and remake fsn..those who think HF should be made by ufo and aplx i tell them its quite disgusting because fsn stay night game may have diffirent endings but its anime adoptation cant have 3 endings..rather it should have an ending what fans want..or its time for type moon to remake fsn their first anime production and give it more action and saber and shirou should be together at the end.they don't need to satisfy fans through ps2 game rather they should try to make fsn theirself..email to aniplex like i did...
Mim
Sep 30, 2011 3:48 AM
Dec 2007
Jsmithmim said:
Fsn stay night doesna't belong to studio deen..casuse they never lincenced this anime.type moon owns the anime.so apilex ufotable can easily remake fsn.bring some changes to its story..and give it the ending which the true fans of fsn want..deen didn't do that.they didn't care about fans,what the fans wanted.aniplex and ufotable are faithful to fans always.i enjoy watching their animes.so i believe they will listen to us fans and remake fsn..those who think HF should be made by ufo and aplx i tell them its quite disgusting because fsn stay night game may have diffirent endings but its anime adoptation cant have 3 endings..rather it should have an ending what fans want..or its time for type moon to remake fsn their first anime production and give it more action and saber and shirou should be together at the end.they don't need to satisfy fans through ps2 game rather they should try to make fsn theirself..email to aniplex like i did...
That's rather pretentious of you there. You're basically saying that you want ufotable to alter Fate/Stay Night because your dream girl didn't get her happy ending, is that correct? There's already been 2 adaptations of Fate/Stay Night, the FSN anime based on Fate (pretty faithfull too, problems aside) and the Unlimited Blade Works film (too short for all the information it was supposed to provide and most of the good scenes were gimped, like Heracles v. Gilgamesh battle). Regardless of how good they've been it means two of the three of them have been brought to light. What's wrong with having that last route finally coming out to light, especially since it's the route where shit literally hits the fan and you finally get all the answers.

Maybe it's because you know what happens to your favorite girl in it.
Leon-GunSep 30, 2011 3:52 AM

Sep 30, 2011 3:52 AM

Dec 2010
I'm honestly watching it for Berserker, and that's about it.

I stopped caring much about the fate series when certain fans started giving me hell because they wanted to be dickheaded.
Sep 30, 2011 4:11 AM

Feb 2009
That's just your own selfishness.
Do not generalize that all of FSN fans want a remake, much less change the overall story.
You speak as if you know better than Nasu in writing a story or in Deen for adapting one.
Go ahead and complain all you want but that doesnt change the fact that you're not a true fan if you can't accept the True Ending of the Fate route.

Also, there are other issues fans are complaining to Nasu rather than a remake of an already great game or a rather ok adaptation. Things such as Tsukihime 2 game, Tsukihime anime remake and most of all, Mahoutsukai no Yoru.
Sep 30, 2011 4:32 AM

Nov 2009
belatkuro said:
Also, there are other issues fans are complaining to Nasu rather than a remake of an already great game or a rather ok adaptation. Things such as Tsukihime 2 game, Tsukihime anime remake and most of all, Mahoutsukai no Yoru.

What he said :)

I want Mahoyo, and a Tsukihime anime ( a real one ;-) )

Tsukihime 2?? The remake had only better graphics?? or more routes ( Im looking a sacchin :P ) ? Or it was a continuation...
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - Yesterday

11 by filthyfrank8142 »»
2 hours ago

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.