Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 11, 2010 6:36 AM

Apr 2008
Hello there.

The club that I founded has a wide range of titles under it's philosophy, so from time to time I notice that some titles pop off the list and I have to add them again. Is there a limit to titles one can add to a club?

Regards,
Rob.
Dec 11, 2010 1:32 PM

May 2008
As far as I know there isn't any firm limit, but I may be wrong.

How random are the disappearances? My best hypothesis is that maybe they could disappear when editing club details. The club relations are sent as form data, so if a request is sent only partially and the connection is somehow interrupted during the submit, only a partial list may end up making it (and other settings may end up with zeros too reverting to default). In this case, titles farther down in the list on the edit page would probably disappear most frequently.

I am a banana.
Dec 13, 2010 4:04 AM

Apr 2008
hmm, the titles disappear from both the beginning and the end of the page.
I don't know exactly when they pop off but I sometimes notice that a certain title that was added some time ago, isn't there anymore, or I'm told by someone.

I add titles to the list from time to time, just one or two titles these days, but when I created the club on the beginning of the year I did a massive input of titles, while doing it I added only 5 titles at the time to avoid that MSLQ error.

I have been experiencing this since the beginning of the club.

My guess was also that when adding new titles some random ones would pop off, but I don't know for sure.

Can we call this a bug?
Dec 13, 2010 6:30 PM

May 2008
things disappearing is a bug of course.... it may not be related to the lag issues, but unless you can consistently reproduce it or figure out roughly why they disappear, it will be difficult to fix.

I am a banana.
Dec 22, 2010 3:49 AM

Apr 2008
Well, as I said before I think it may be when I add more title(s) to the list that it's when they pop out.
Dec 22, 2010 2:07 PM

May 2008
If all the shows are in the http query, it might be a limitation of http itself.... like the query string is too long and gets truncated. I might investigate later.

I am a banana.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3391 by fckPluto »»
1 hour ago

» 2FA not works

Dhanamerdeka - 6 hours ago

1 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
2 hours ago

» How can I delete/request the deletion of a topic I created?

Deane - Feb 28, 2023

6 by Dekom »»
Yesterday, 4:19 PM

» The dates on the popular new topics pane are just a _few_ decades off

Daviljoe193 - Apr 5

8 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 6:54 AM

» Search function for club discussion threads?

boldulysses - May 3

0 by boldulysses »»
May 3, 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.