Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2010 9:08 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Don't lose, Grandpa!
..that guy reminds me of my older brother, pisses me off XD
Oct 12, 2013 11:47 PM

Aug 2008
So Shimazu has been dating the same guy since High School 3 years now, that's a good thing I guess if its the guy she chose after Grandpa's late Confession. With that I feel fine with her being Grandpa's fond memories, of being the first girl that said she liked him too.
And dam That Guy Tsucchi is really messing with Grandpa flow of things with Ruka. They should have been together already if it wasn't for these god dam finals, first Ruka and Grandpas now Yuu... and she goes away on a trip with, but at least with Nachi so all is good in that end.

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

I like how Grandpa took That Guy in his home so he does as anyone else mainly Ruka.Feels like a double edged sword.
Grandpa is stressed I know it, he is smoking yo!!! I love it when they show that.
Dam Yaji, messing up Grandpa advice time... and I like how Grandpa didn't want anyone to disgrace his memories of her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.