Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 13, 2021 8:49 PM

Jan 2020
cool. That was a nice and sweet tale.

I liked the way everything wrapped up and by the looks of it, perhaps it's an episodic series?

Sep 8, 2021 11:44 PM

Dec 2020
the host club gives their customers happiness, and that doesn't just limit it to temporary ones

haruhi having her first kiss with a girl she's only known for 2 days LMAO and the fact that the twins basically predicted and planned it with setting up the banana peel trap
Nov 28, 2021 6:44 PM
Dec 2017
The kissing scene was pretty charming indeed.

Feb 3, 2022 2:38 PM
Jan 2021
"mamaaa haruhis using those dirty boy words again!
who is mama?
based on position i assume its me."
PLSSS I'm dying that was so funny

tamaki is edward elric i see it now. I was wondering who he sounded like

all early 2000s anime are the same style and basically the same plot (at least in romance ones) but i like it so idm

the sabastian va can't get away from butler type characters can he lol

the child is annoying and i hate him
Sep 17, 2022 1:31 PM

Jan 2015
Its fun and lighthearted but WHY THE INCEST STOP
Feb 14, 2023 9:58 AM

Jan 2021
"Ouran Host Club exists in order to bring happiness to the girls!" that's right, Tamaki. I'm not a high school girl anymore but this excitement and happy feeling when re-watching Ouran is still the same as when I first watched it.

Ah yes, now I remember the reason why I loved Tamaki so much. He is so extra, dramatic, over-the-top but also has an amazingly kind heart. ♡

The Hitachiin twins are also so wild lol, I love their energy. And of course, Haruhi is still one of the best female leads in reverse harems.

May 7, 2023 6:36 PM

Mar 2022
Oh man this episode. The accidental kiss. XD God I forgot how blunt Kyoya could be when talking about clients to the Host Club until I rewatched this episode I mean damn how brutal did you want your honesty to be there, dude? This was a sweet episode, it was essentially about a girl trying to get a guy's attention because she admired the tea sets he brings. Also I had no idea Eric Vale voiced that guy in question. Yeah I literally heard the same guy who does Trunks in this. And yeah Haruhi had her first kiss albeit unintentionally with another girl. Poor Tamaki. XD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 17 Discussion

shinigami034 - Nov 16, 2008

44 by jilebi_james23 »»
Yesterday, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kenkei - Sep 9, 2008

67 by Kreikka95 »»
May 7, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Jun 6, 2008

72 by Kreikka95 »»
May 1, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Jun 1, 2008

65 by Kreikka95 »»
Apr 30, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

theeggman85 - Nov 15, 2008

62 by starrydrop »»
Apr 13, 8:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.